Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" (67756 Views)

Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Ezmans: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Baawaa:
Your husband is a real man,you are a disgrace to womanhood.
Afonja olosho, she wants to run to jagaban with style but the old man is weak for the work.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Duplexxx: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Yeye woman Tinubu na your husband or na the new way of kidnapping na

Make Tinubu come pay you Ransom na
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by kpompey: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:
Foolish woman grin
The woman is Yoruba and from the look of things her husband is Yoruba too.
But see how much he hates tinubu to the extent of throwing his wife out of the house.
But Yoruba here always says igbos are the ones hating tinubu.

Every right thinking human knows that tinubu is a disaster and a criminal too dangerous to be allowed become a president.
I pledge on sensible Nigerians from SE SS MB and some SW wey get sense not to allow Yoruba BMC put us into another hell they way they did with buhari.

Tinubu na nonsense, agreed but if you no be munmun, any better person for SE or SS.Just mention one name. it would have been good if your assertion is Tinubu no make sense, mentioning SE/SS PROVED YOU ARE A FOOL .OGA
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Ishilove: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
Angelfrost:
So, you actually expected the man to retain his erection while looking upon one of the ugliest Africans during doggy??!... Never knew she was married. Some people are just brainless!
I don't understand this generation at all.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Hifeylove: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
You don’t have anywhere to go?? Then Go to the house of the man that drew the tattoo now!
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Karemarealty288(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
She for tattoo Fr. Mbaka instead and would have gotten attention...You wan pour sand into Jagaban's Presidential ambition.

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by bizhop01: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
Foolish woman, i will do the same
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by KingOKON: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
Jah1:
 Lady accuses her husband of kicking her out just because she tattooed Tinubu on her back..

You recall a woman who tattoo the great politician Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu face on her back ?.

Well their sis another breaking news about the woman. She came to her page on social media to cry out on how her husband chased her out of the house.

She cries out in her page recently claims that the tattoo she did on her back has caused havoc in her marriage and she was been sent out of the house.

Meanwhile, this breaking news has cause alot of controversy among Nigerians and has drop comment of different kind.

Wahala be like Bicycle!!! “My husband has chased me out of the house because of the Tattoo” - Nigerian Woman Who tattooed Tinubu’s face on her Back Cries out

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ApeJmouLLc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwA9QQS_v5s

https://mobile.twitter.com/AyokunmiBabato1/status/1378798857056878594

https://mobile.twitter.com/AyokunmiBabato1/status/1377224556876869639

The most foolish woman in Nigeria
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by leesi11(m): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
So if your hubby is giving you doggy, na so tinubu go dey look the guy eye ball to eye ball telling him to support his 2023 ambition grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by IgboWarlord(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
She no even get husband sef,na baby daddy she get...Ho'

This one na format,but na old format..E don cast..
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Loverboy3333: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
nrexzy:
Dis one Dey find attention & sympathizers....
U think say jagaban go dash u bullion van palliative ....

But if he hubby dey work from back, na jagaban face him go Dey see...

If him wan cum na dia wahala go plenty

Chaiii dis lyf no balance shaaaa

Chai, u reason far
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by nrexzy: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Chai, u reason far

E pain me for am naa
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Fantazy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
Good! You can now go and meet your "godfather" face to face. Radarada!
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by mrdharkchild(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:
Foolish woman grin
But see how much he hates tinubu to the extent of throwing his wife out of the house.

Every right thinking human knows that tinubu is a disaster and a criminal too dangerous to be allowed become a president.
I pledge on sensible Nigerians from SE SS MB and some SW wey get sense not to allow Yoruba BMC put us into another hell they way they did with buhari.
U look good. Can we get to have a conversation?
Not because of your look though
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Venlony: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Gold digger your foolishness is factory fitted. I hate disloyalty. You are married and the only person face to tattoo on your back is another woman's husband.
Anyways Pro. Yemi Osinbanjo for President come 2023.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by billyG(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
A disgrace 2 pussyhood angry angry angry
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by olatuns2017: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
Jah1:
 Lady accuses her husband of kicking her out just because she tattooed Tinubu on her back..

You recall a woman who tattoo the great politician Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu face on her back ?.

Well their sis another breaking news about the woman. She came to her page on social media to cry out on how her husband chased her out of the house.

She cries out in her page recently claims that the tattoo she did on her back has caused havoc in her marriage and she was been sent out of the house.

Meanwhile, this breaking news has cause alot of controversy among Nigerians and has drop comment of different kind.

Wahala be like Bicycle!!! “My husband has chased me out of the house because of the Tattoo” - Nigerian Woman Who tattooed Tinubu’s face on her Back Cries out

WATCH VIDEO

He will come begging after the 2023 elections
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by kelly72: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
For all those who erroneously think all Yorubas love Tinubu and will follow him, I have a very small assignment for you:

Pls go online and check the results of the 2019 presidential election in the South West. Look at Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun his home State's result.

I had it on good authority that the man almost wet his pants when some of those results began to trickle in.

And after the election, remember that video where he was lampooning his various foot soldiers for not working hard enough and almost losing the election for him.

So what is my point? The man and his ass lickers are claiming popularity he simply doesn't have even in the SW.

Ize Iyamu was heading to get a few more votes from the Edo election until the leader of all demoncrats across board made that cocky, drunken video. Iyamu lost thousands of votes for that.

So for those who are already celebrating, take heed, for even if you guys get 10 APC tickets, the familiar Northern voters who you are ass licking right now, will still recognise their own on the ballot come 2023.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by teflondoppez(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
festacman:
Husband and wife had brainstorm session and came up with a fundraising idea: Tattoo Tinubu's face on your body. I will kick you out of the house. You will use social media to cry out to reach the big man to sympathetically load you with cash. Then, we will rent accommodation and do our marriage owambe. Gba be! grin
sense no go kee you
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by UNCL3(m): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
Good afternoon guys, please stream my new song link in signature. No regrets on your data. Thanks.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Sterope(f): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
Abi na
pocohantas:

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by ugotuf(m): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
festacman:
Husband and wife had brainstorm session and came up with a fundraising idea: Tattoo Tinubu's face on your body. I will kick you out of the house. You will use social media to cry out to reach the big man to sympathetically load you with cash. Then, we will rent accommodation and do our marriage owambe. Gba be! grin

Chop knuckles bro, too much sense no go kee you abeg.

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by flames01: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:
Foolish woman grin

That's the absurd route along which the brains of seunmsg, johnmartus, letthrmsay and thatfairguy1 work.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
She tried. The next person she should tatoo on her breast should be Our Darling and Loving Daddy, Bubu.
Madness....
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by flames01: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
techmo:
cool

Tinubu Jagaban Spent many years as a youth on the dangerous street of Chicago.

Yeah. He pushed the drugs so hard.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by beegameh(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
this lady De seek attention I swear...u want jagaban to cum greese ur hand abi...u never chi chumtin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Gbeng30(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
Waiting adamu no go see for gate, but we all know say na strategy to get attention from tinubu be all this... Hhmmmmm somebody want cash out ...no wahala it's a free world #cashout is allow grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Joydan95: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
Jah1:

WATCH VIDEO

Her husband only sent her out of their house He didn’t send her out of their marriage I am disappointed
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by ransomed: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
God bless that man.
All disobedient wives must be taught obedience through any justifiable means.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by mrblessed(m): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
Just move straight to Mr. Tinubu's house and let him do with you whatever he wishes. You wanted fame, now you are on the tortuous path to stardom. You will need a lot of luck as you traverse this path.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by naxclimpsey(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:
Foolish woman grin

You're a disgrace to your generation if those useless words actually came from your head. How come will a married woman tattooed another man image on her body? This is no Yoruba or Igbo issue but your malfunctioning and hatred for yoruba tribe won't allow you to think before you type. Low life!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina / I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo / Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.