Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" (67762 Views)

Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Famousdex1: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
Oh
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Legendaryd(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:
Foolish woman grin
The woman is Yoruba and from the look of things her husband is Yoruba too.
But see how much he hates tinubu to the extent of throwing his wife out of the house.
But Yoruba here always says igbos are the ones hating tinubu.

Every right thinking human knows that tinubu is a disaster and a criminal too dangerous to be allowed become a president.
I pledge on sensible Nigerians from SE SS MB and some SW wey get sense not to allow Yoruba BMC put us into another hell they way they did with buhari.
You're mad u just don't know yet...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Kellibae(f): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
sonofElElyon:
You'd be surprised..

Lies
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Gandollaar(f): 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigSarah:
Lol, I'm sure one of his boli and pomo miscreants will reach out to you with a marriage proposal.
Like techmo Thatfairguy1 and seunmsg lmaooo
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by saajus: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
NA set up. I don't think that's a permanent tattoo. She has gotten the attention and that will surely bring her money.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by ThatFairGuy1: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
Gandollaar:
Like tech.mo That.fairguy1 and seun.msg lmaooo
I don't have interest, she'll get proposal much than even her expectations.

I as a person want Igbo lady like kellibae. I want her as my second wife as a Yoruba Muslim I am (prevelleged).

You can help me talk to her
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Kellibae(f): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

I as a person want Igbo lady like kellibae. I want her as my second wife as a Yoruba Muslim I am (prevelleged).

First of all go back to school and learn how to spell "privileged" then come back , I will go to the village to ask my grandma to give me one of her "Igbo" female goats so i csn dash u.. grin

I know anything that has Igbo in its always Gold in the eyes of Yorubas
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by ThatFairGuy1: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:

First of all go back to school and learn how to spell "privileged" then come back , I will go to the village to ask my grandma to give me one of her "Igbo" female goats so i csn dash u.. grin

I know anything that has Igbo in its always Gold in the eyes of Yorubas
Nah Dem dey rush us cheesy
Igbo women too love Yoruba men, to the extent of them marrying our aged at will.

You had better decide on time before it's too late cheesy

Another chioma is looking at me already
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Kellibae(f): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Nah Dem dey rush us cheesy
Igbo women too love Yoruba men, to the extent of them marrying our aged at will.
You had better decide on time before it's too late cheesy
Another chioma is looking at me already

Igbo she goats love u too. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by taiwotimitt: 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
it's a planned work.... they want bullion van to land at their backyard
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by davillian(m): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
Your child not inked
Your parents not inked....
Your baby daddy ABI husband not inked....
You were lucky he sent you out.....
One drop of snipper inside your tea or water per day would finish you slow and steady grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Awoo88: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:
Foolish woman grin
But see how much he hates tinubu to the extent of throwing his wife out of the house.

Every right thinking human knows that tinubu is a disaster and a criminal too dangerous to be allowed become a president.
I pledge on sensible Nigerians from SE SS MB and some SW wey get sense not to allow Yoruba BMC put us into another hell they way they did with buhari.
The husband doesn't have to hate Tinubu. Why will a man be staring at the image of another man on the back of his wife when having a doggy? Me I will not only chase her out, I will sent my elders to collect back the bride price.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by richmanrichard: 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Woman dey my house you tattoo another man face for your body....ovoko. so if I dey do doggy na jagaban face I go dey see laughing at me. Telling me harder. KO joor.
my brother! you are wicked. hahaha!
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Stanleyville(m): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2021
grin

G.O.A.T

Asin the real G.O.A.T Buffon!
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Kellibae(f): 12:22am On Apr 08, 2021
Awoo88:

The husband doesn't have to hate Tinubu. Why will a man be staring at the image of another man on the back of his wife when having a doggy? Me I will not only chase her out, I will sent my elders to collect back the bride price.
If it was davido nobody will hear this news
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Mrceragem: 2:16am On Apr 08, 2021
nothing we no go see for this Buhari season
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by chaloskyx: 3:35am On Apr 08, 2021
DONT WORRY BABA TINUNBU WOULD SEE THIS AND MARRY YOU JARE YOU ARE THE KIND OF WOMAN ANY BILLIONAIRE WOULD WANT TO PUT IN CHARGE OF HIS HOUSE HOLD YOUR HUSBAND DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE MISSED AND WOULD REGRET IT LATER.....DUMB BITCH
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:47am On Apr 08, 2021
Kellibae:
Foolish woman grin

The hubby doesn't hate Tinubu.
He felt disrespected by her tattooing another man's face on her person.

Even if it was another politician or celeb 's face thaf was drawn, I'm sure his response would still be the same.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Akanbiedu(m): 4:53am On Apr 08, 2021
Kellibae:

Igbo she goats love u too. grin

You better hurry up, before you turn to third wife instead of second.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Awoo88: 4:55am On Apr 08, 2021
Kellibae:

If it was davido nobody will hear this news
Anybody wen e like make e bi. That woman no get sense.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by yetty247(f): 5:21am On Apr 08, 2021
Eni tí ori e ti dáru
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Gandollaar(f): 6:15am On Apr 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Kellibae you don hear? Can you cope? He's already married but want to make you his second wife. Also be reminded Kellibae that after you, other wives would be married. Are you game?

However, I don't know if the guy will make a good husband to you, because he's BMC, so I'm not promising anything.

But he's a fellow NL and what affects him affects me and you too and he has fallen hopelessly in love with you.

Kellibae, the stage is yours.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by witworth(m): 6:21am On Apr 08, 2021
1) she just want Tinubu to notice her so she can be rich and famous.
2) it's either she has no husband or it's the idea of both her husband and hers, and that is if she has a husband.
3) she thought wrong, she miscalculated, she wanted to follow trend of those making tattoos of celebrities here and here and earning recognitions, she forgot that Tinubu is a political slyer and scammer.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by olmoRoc: 6:28am On Apr 08, 2021
good husband
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by sonofElElyon: 6:40am On Apr 08, 2021
"I disagree" is what a well mannered person would've said

Kellibae:

Lies
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by ThatFairGuy1: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2021
Gandollaar:
Kellibae you don hear? Can you cope? He's already married but want to make you his second wife. Also be reminded Kellibae that after you, other wives would be married. Are you game?

However, I don't know if the guy will make a good husband to you, because he's BMC, so I'm not promising anything.

But he's a fellow NL and what affects him affects me and you too and he has fallen hopelessly in love with you.

Kellibae, the stage is yours.
I sought your help in helping to talk to kelly, you're giving her reason to doubt thatfairguy angry. Not fair enough!

Besides, being a BMC doesn't make one a bad person angry we're the Patriots tongue

The good news about this is the increment of our monthly stipend from 30k to 50k.

This is a good news, kellibae Should REASON WITH ME. No more wife after you

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Gandollaar(f): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

I sought your help in helping to talk to kelly, you're giving her reason to doubt thatfairguy angry. Not fair enough!

Besides, being a BMC doesn't make one a bad person angry we're the Patriots tongue

The good news about this is the increment of our monthly stipend from 30k to 50k.

This is a good news, kellibae Should REASON WITH ME. No more wife after you
Toor..

You even have sweet mouth!

Why then did you involve me?

Kellibae the stage is yours...

Salary increased to 50k.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by ThatFairGuy1: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2021
Gandollaar:
Toor..
You even have sweet mouth!
Why then did you involve me?
Kellibae the stage is yours...
Salary increased to 50k.
yeah. 2023 is almost here, it'll be increased again. The future is bright Kelly
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by collinsmcmorgan(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2021
We are waiting for tinubu to reply her
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Urban9aira: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2021
strategy
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Ekg911(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2021
Abeg. Who have seen Swalomirr, recently should tell him to fulfil his promise of helping me get a wechat account. He said an hour! If you have seen this text

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate / I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.