Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

What Do You Guys Think?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Guys Think?? (340 Views)

I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) / Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me / Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Guys Think?? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2021

Re: What Do You Guys Think?? by Bluezy13(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
I think running a search engine on Osas_BigEngine will reveal why her arms are darker than her chest region upwards.
Re: What Do You Guys Think?? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Point to note

All these ladies posting jati jati I have a diary I'm writing all their names. I mean it. If any of my person wan get anything to do with them I go spoil am. Even to their kids.
Just imagine Wetin this one dey talk. And that's no question. What she's saying is during those 5 years she must don nack.
Re: What Do You Guys Think?? by Bluezy13(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Point to note

All these ladies posting jati jati I have a diary I'm writing all their names. I mean it. If any of my person wan get anything to do with them I go spoil am. Even to their kids.
Just imagine Wetin this one dey talk. And that's no question. What she's saying is during those 5 years she must don nack.

Calm down, collect your thoughts, type properly so that one can understand your write-up
Re: What Do You Guys Think?? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
Bluezy13:

Calm down, collect your thoughts, type properly so that one can understand your write-up
Who is this dingbat? Smell out of here. If you don't understand Pidgin English.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Think?? by Bluezy13(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Who is this dingbat? Smell out of here. If you don't understand Pidgin English.

You see...
I told you to calm down and collect your thoughts but you refused.
Now you are being stupĂ­d.
Re: What Do You Guys Think?? by boxer022(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
How can a man leave a lady he is not married to here in Nigeria and travel overseas for 5 years then expect her to still remain waiting for him or even not having sexual relations? Can he also take an oath that for the past 5 years since he left her for overseas that he has not had any sexual relations with any lady over there? Let us call a spade a spade, clear conscience fears no accusation. He has done it over there and is expecting her to swear that she has not done it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Think?? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Point to note

Be calming down undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Her: Is The Lord Telling Me Something? / Insta Sex Therapist Advertises Male & Female Statues To Bind Lovers Together / Nothing Wrong With Displacing Your Wife Or Girlfriend.dont Let Feminism Lie To u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.