Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,026 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Igbo Man Or Foreign Man? Your Opinion Is Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Igbo Man Or Foreign Man? Your Opinion Is Needed (144 Views)

Pls Help!!! Bankers opinion is needed urgently / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? / In Your Opinion, Is 100% Profit In 24 Months A Good Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Or Foreign Man? Your Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
cry

Re: Igbo Man Or Foreign Man? Your Opinion Is Needed by heniford2: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
split the money into two start with igbo man quarter of the money watch result do the same with oyibo a win win for me

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Or Foreign Man? Your Opinion Is Needed by techmo(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
cool

Sensible people would accept Business proposals without consideration of ethnicity, the business proposal with highest Return on Investment ROI, Safety of Investment and maximum time frame to yeild should win regardless of Race and Ethnicity

Top richest business men in Nigeria Include Dangote (Kano State) Rabiu (Kano State), Mike Adenuga (Ogun State) Folorunsho Alakija (Ogun State)

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Or Foreign Man? Your Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
techmo:
Sensible people would accept Business proposals without consideration of ethnicity, the business proposal with highest Return on Investment ROI, Safety of Investment and maximum time frame to yeild should win regardless of Race and Ethnicity

I understand your point but the factor of interest in this context is 'Trust'
Re: Igbo Man Or Foreign Man? Your Opinion Is Needed by techmo(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
SixKeys:

I understand your point but the factor of interest in this context is 'Trust'

This is my personal opinion from experience, Never trust Ibos , Fulanis , Jews and Chinese

Only trade with them with very strong Joint Venture Agreement or escrow system

Americans are quite honest same as Brits , Russian

To test this my hypothesis kindly go on Paxful for Bitcoin trade and see the greedy people and their names

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Or Foreign Man? Your Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
techmo:

This is my personal opinion from experience, Never trust Ibos , Fulanis , Jews and Chinese

To test this my hypothesis kindly go on Paxful for Bitcoin trade and see the greedy people and their names

you actually sound like you've been defrauded by these people grin
techmo:

you actually sound like you've been defrauded by these people
Re: Igbo Man Or Foreign Man? Your Opinion Is Needed by VEXT: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
techmo:

Fact..

(1) (Reply)

How To Register A Business And Foundation Name With CAC / ITunes card / Wechat Brand Worth $68B, More Than Three Major Chinese Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.