Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why You Always LOSE Your Football Betting Slips!!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why You Always LOSE Your Football Betting Slips!!!! (861 Views)

During Your Childhood, Who Was Your Football Idol? / Who Is The Most Useless Player In Your Football Club As A Fan / See Where To Download All Your Football Highlights With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Always LOSE Your Football Betting Slips!!!! by Rdegreat: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Football betting almost ruined my life; I was in real debt to the extent that I started selling some of my belongings just to have some cash to stake a bet so I can win at least.

I have spent so much on betting, I lose a lot of money, to the extent of using my business funds, and rent to stake a bet which almost made me homeless, putting me on the street, from staking wrongly on assumption, following the crowd to finding my ticket 'Cut' as you would say with just one game, missing out on some very tiny details, so much I can't explain.

I have been there through the darkest time and would not want you to find yourself in a similar situation, but if you have had your own a fair share of bad experiences, then I can tell you for sure, it's OVER. YES,

If you have lost too much cash to football betting, I have some good news for you, YES, I said good news, believe me, you too can start to win, not just win but WIN BIG, but only if you can discipline yourself well enough to apply some of the strategies that were shared in this eBook.

Football Betting almost ruined my life until I stumble on the information in this book where I got to know the "5 GAMES YOU CAN STAKE A BET ON AND CASH OUT FREQUENTLY FROM ANY FOOTBALL BETTING PLATFORM".

I decided to share this now because the information in this book has worked for me and several others also we have had complete access to this book.

It is a (1) Chapter eBook. Comprises of 5 different games you can stake a bet on and feel comfortable waiting for the end of the game to get your potential to win.

To have complete access to this book, kindly send an

Email to
bettingdrightway@outlook.com
Subject: Football Betting Book.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS BOOK?

• Anyone who had lost so much to the betting companies.

• Individual who wants to start earning as a punter.

• People who have probably had some bad experience as a punter

• Anybody that finds it very challenging in making the right and safe selection of games.

• People who are new to football betting.

SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS BOOK:

Just to mention a few

- You will know when, where, who, and how to make the best selection and win on any football betting platform.

- You will also know the type of betting market you should stake on and how many selections to accumulate on a bet slip.

- How to Play and Win and the game

- Some secrets strategies, Tips, and Tricks of winning a bet slip.

- The selection of games with good odds that you should choose and the one you should not choose.

- Tips you need to consider that will aid you in making the right selection of games.

- Understanding the Tactics and how to stake WISELY.

- Key things to look out for when forecasting a game.

- Guide on how to win football betting

- The 5 games you can stake a bet on and cash out frequently from any football betting platforms

- How to avoid football betting losses and debts.

And lots more.To have complete access to this book, kindly send an

Email to

NOTE: THIS EBOOK ONLY SERVES AS A GUIDE. The main purpose of this eBook is to guide you in selecting the right games and from the right market. Some basic strategies and insight that you need to know about football betting. If you can discipline yourself to study and put to work the things you will learn from this e-book, I am confident you will be winning at least 3 out of 5 bets slip you predict by yourself.

Apart from me, I have also read other people’s testimonies of how after reading this eBook that they are having winning rates of 95% and above then you can see just how profitable it is to have a good understanding of football betting and its strategy.

This book is meant for a category of two persons; the beginners. This strategy gives you step by step instructions to follow which, if you implement correctly, will ensure that you profit from betting, then of cause people who have been in the system already but still struggling to make winnings.

Betting is best profitable if you treat it as a business and investment, rather than GAMBLING away your money and banking on luck.

And it's also smart to have a strategy in place. Luckily for you, this strategy revealed in this book is powerful enough to bring you to a winning start.

REMEMBER: Betting is a RISK, which is why it is called gambling, but of course betting in its nature is a risk-ridden way to fill your time or make extra money but when done SENSIBLY.

Always remember this, only bet what you can afford to lose, and never chase your losses. Forget about what you have lost in the past and make a strategy of winning today.

Winning a football betting is sweet, but being able to win is one challenge most punters are faced with.

Email to

Note: This eBook is not meant for everybody, but only for people who truly desire a change.

My advice for people that wants to start betting is DON’T START AT ALL, just get the thinking off your mind, and if you still insist you want to start, I want you to know that betting is not for the POOR, if you want to be a successful punter then you got to have these two (2) things;

- First-hand Information and money to invest with,

- Then a football betting guide like this, or else you will be adding to your problem.

For existing or new punter (a bettor), I will advise you to study the strategies in this book for yourself; it will guide you to become a successful punter.

Understanding the principles is the key to be successful as a punter.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: DONT BET WITH MONEY THAT YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSE.

Always remember this, only bet what you can afford to lose, and never chase your losses. Forget about what you have lost in the past and make a strategy of winning today.

If you will make up your mind to get this book and study it, there are no questions as to whether the strategies will work or not, if it’s has worked and still working for me and several others to reclaimed most of the monies we had to lose to football betting in the past, it most definitely would work for you also, and it doesn’t matter if you are new to football betting or not.

Email to

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If after having complete access to this book and you put to work these 5 proven strategies shared in the book you did not win any of your bet slips which have never happened before, don’t worry, my mentor will give you back your money and you can keep the book as a gift from him. How will he give me back my money? He will give you a booking code who’s odd is equivalent to the amount you paid for this book {i.e. 6.5 Odd} which you are supposed not to stake with more than N100 to win back the N650 you paid for the book.
VERY IMPORTANT YOU NOTE: Don’t stake with more than N100.

To have complete access to this book costs 650. This DISCOUNT opportunity is only for the first 10 people that will pay to have complete access to this in the next 48 hours.

Email to

Re: Why You Always LOSE Your Football Betting Slips!!!! by isram: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
Op u are mad

4 Likes

Re: Why You Always LOSE Your Football Betting Slips!!!! by ekwuemendinso(m): 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Truly, Op, you are insane
Re: Why You Always LOSE Your Football Betting Slips!!!! by bestmutiu2019(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
they will roast this guy

4 Likes

Re: Why You Always LOSE Your Football Betting Slips!!!! by lolu2019: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
see as guys dey vex. dis op stupid no be small

1 Like

Re: Why You Always LOSE Your Football Betting Slips!!!! by Rdegreat: 5:34pm On May 16, 2021
Celtic cut this one

Re: Why You Always LOSE Your Football Betting Slips!!!! by Rdegreat: 2:06pm On May 27, 2021
Next season will be much better for all our fans and subscribers

(1) (Reply)

Any Update On Israel Adesanya Vs Marvin Vettori Fight? / Best football and memes whatsapp tv status / Free VIP Ticket Football Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.