Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others (38644 Views)

Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) / A Nigerian Soldier Resigns From The Army To Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by faceland: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
Instead of you to talk about food..you're asking for cigarettes allowance...una dey chop tobacco?

Don't be insensitive o. Remember these men has weapons and can easily kidnap citizens and get hundreds of thousands of naira minimum.

It's just the name of the allowance (for people who doesn't collect bribe shamelessly like the Nigerian Police).
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by Machinegun91(m): 8:29am On Apr 08, 2021
stupid soldiers are busy killing innocent civilians in in konshisha local government of Benue state

1 Like

Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by Thunderfayayou: 8:30am On Apr 08, 2021
triple996:
kanu's brothers sabotaging Nigerian army angry

You are nothing! Grow up kid.
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by omonnakoda: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2021
supportnija:

For not given him allowance for smoke

Calm down and think before reacting

Put your brain in gear and USE it

THINK
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by Leemekzy: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2021
triple996:
Idiot. Ochalla is from benue state. The last time i checked benue is part of the north.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by IgboWarlord(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

Mr nicotine what's stopping you from fighting insurgency?

If you no understand something,ask question mek dem explain am to you..Don't display ignorance...
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by faceland: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2021
juman:
They sent themselves to army.
Despite there are other jobs they could do.
I dont pity them.

The worst thing ever happened to this country is the nigerian military.
Their generals are utterly corrupt.

That is where they produce rubbish creatures like Buhari. They simply don't care about the welfare of their subjects.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by Guitar5: 8:36am On Apr 08, 2021
Mokason288:

I know you’re just looking for attention

Ewu Hausa
abeg nor mind am

1 Like

Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by MozB: 8:37am On Apr 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
There won't have been any complain from them if they are to attack unarmed protesters.

These men de bush d fight, na still them de commot come shoot unarmed protesters abi? Shebi it is only 145 Battalion that is in the Army? Una de make me laugh shaa.
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by Eriokanmi: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2021
triple996:
please can you tell us his name since you know the tribe he belongs? For your information, those who left the NA last year were mainly northerners and my people. One of them is known to a relation in ibadan. You have no idea what these guys go through. Believe all the eye service parade the new COAs is exhibiting with bullet proofs on his chest as seen on channels tv at your peril. Stop spreading ethnic hate jare

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2021
They might as well starve to death. Cry baby zombies.
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by GorillaApp(m): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
Instead of you to talk about food..you're asking for cigarettes allowance...una dey chop tobacco?
Sometimes you guys amazes me. It is simply an allowance ( money). You can use it to buy anything you like.
In nysc camp we were given bicycle allowance. Does it mean we were given actual bicycles? NO
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by Cleanworld(f): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2021
Doctor's that will restore and save lives.... NO PAYMENT OR INCREAMENT OF SALARY
Solder's that will protect and guide lives... NO PAYMENT OR INCREAMENT OF SALARY
Teachers' that will save and enrich lives... NO PAYMENT OR INCREAMENTOF SALARY

No good road
No light
No good schools
No good economomy

Can someone tell me how great is this country?

Our mumu can never doooo.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by Loveknitting: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2021
triple996:

Ochalla is an igala name, you tribaliestic idiot! Sorry I don't like insulting people but you deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by Wisebird22(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
There won't have been any complain from them if they are to attack unarmed protesters.
the freedom you have now is as a result of what someone else has suffered for you.know how you talk about security personnel
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by cloud(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
when they pay wardrobe allowance in some organisations does it mean all beneficiaries end up buying wardrobe or new clothes with the money?
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by sylve11: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

Why will I argue with you..I never argue with my dogs finish na you?..Mr nicotine shift abeg..

Na wa o. embarassed cool
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by ukahrawah: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2021
Sunday2021:
who is sponsoring ipob? Is it not ohanneze? Or you people thought we don't know?

Don't let ignorance kill you. What is sponsoring IPOB is: Nopotism, Tribalism, Injustice, Wasteful Leadership, Continued State Degeneration etc etc.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by Nigeriadondie1: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2021
Sunday2021:
Lit colonel Ochala is an ipob bastard trying hard to sabotage the Nigeria army.
And some fools will be insulting buhari for not appointing people that want to bring his government down.
Dead brain in the brain box. The hatred for IPOB would soon kill haters
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by kerry57: 8:53am On Apr 08, 2021
godliman:
No bi only cigarette allowance na igboo allowance
It's obvious u don't know that there are certain jobs that u do that CIGARETTE ALLOWANCE is inclusive in the precontract agreement. Military work is part of it. We get that at some offshore jobs too. Though more pronounced in military and paramilitary jobs.
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by Reference(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2021
Karlosorji:
The cigarettes allowance can be used to buy food. Whether you smoke or not it doesn’t matter

It is a generic name given to field allowances soldiers are paid to thrift during operations. Small amounts called by various designations by various militaries all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by Jman06(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2021
godliman:
No bi only cigarette allowance na igboo allowance
Even if it is Igbo allowance he's asking for, it should be paid to him if it is part of his entitlements. Soldiers in battle front deserve everything that can boost his morale to fight, and for some people, cigarette is their morale booster.

Meanwhile, top military officers in this country are among the most corrupt and wicked set of people in the whole world. Very pathetic lots!
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by kense88: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2021
History555:
You and your colleagues have guns, yet you are complaining, people without guns what do you want them to do.
It means you might not get your pension and gratuity after being a zombie soldier.
They should have wasted the idiot and send a clear message to the rest of the idiots siphoning money meant for fighting insurgency. The older generations needs to be seriously dealt with
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by SmartyPants(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2021
supportnija:

For not given him allowance for smoke

Is that all you saw??
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by jamace(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2021
Ogamysamo:
a good soldier will not turn back no matter what
he is not a good soldier

An ARMY marches on its stomach.....Napoleon Bonaparte..

The idiomatic phrase 'an army marches on its stomach' means that soldiers, workers, or anyone else expected to perform a task cannot function effectively unless they are well fed......

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by johhbekeboh09: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2021
triple996:

Present your evidence!...Your talk no make any sense. Are you countering that the soldier's complaints are unfounded
Mind you this isn't the only time other rank soldiers have been accusing their commanders depriving them of funds meant for their personal upkeep
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by Iro1989(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2021
Anything coming from Sahara reporters na scam!
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by realray(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2021
the most amazing thing is that some people will still turn blind eye and be supporting this blood sucking evil government, can't they see what is happening can't they?? I weep for this country honestly I for one don't like namdi kanu though am an Igbo man but truth be told he's been right about everything and am beginning to like him, we don't want one Nigeria again and it seems to me that only the north wants one Nigeria because of their islamization agenda...
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by Ehinjuola: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2021
Richie6:
Cigarettes allowance
Hardship allowance
This country is finished!
I thought is only me that saw it "CIGARETTES ALLOWANCE"
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by Blackdisciple(m): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2021
Mallam Army starving their people.
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by McBenedict(f): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2021
God forbid that i should be enrolled in the Military now.
Gone are the days the Army was know for its prestige and dignity.
the Army is a rotten system now
Re: Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others by DaddyYankee: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2021
cchub:

Yes, I see myself.
I see you ain't got nothing else to say.
Anything else your dumb brain wants to add? Cos i see you're outta arguable points
mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun Justwise

Rule 2 broken please do the needful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC / "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu / Saraki Meets Al-Saudi Nasser With The NASS Twitter Handle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.