Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival (38412 Views)

Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Owerri Jailbreak: Names Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (Updated) / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by jimi4us: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
This is the worst fake news in the history of all fake news

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by Mutemenot(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
They truly have risen with Christ cheesy
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by Joromi1: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
This so-called prison break might as well be a ploy to a bigger propaganda. Everything is just happening so fast the story is hard to believe.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
Why will the Police not try to shoot the unknown gunmen and why in the world did the gunmen not shoot at Police of all people, the most hated uniform men in Nigeria today. There is a conspiracy somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
My advice for them is that "they should join a force that can protect them, or that can keep them out of the prison.

That is to say, they should join forces with whoever brought them out.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by afroxyz: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
This is the height of junk journalism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by BruncleZuma: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin

The guy above gets it
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
afroxyz:
This is the height of junk journalism.

A well known newspaper carried out an independent survey of a situation, came out with a report, published it on their platform, and other came over to publish it.

You, an unknown nairaland commenter, read a republished post from them, and did not even sit to analyze anything, but referred to them as junk.

My brother, you are very stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by jimi4us: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Owerri people right now.....

[img]https://media1./images/6b38b799d52aa5dd6f12fd3c49d70d94/tenor.gif?itemid=3561126[/img]

We're sleeping well here, but how is life over there in Benin Republic

5 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by AregbeFufu: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

If you can be releasing and rehabilitating BH, NO PRISONERS IN SOUTH EAST DESERVES TO BE IN PRISON no matter the gravity of his/her offence.

More jailbreaks in South East, ESN are freedom Fighters. We Igbo supports them.

The zoo must fall right from Igbo land, we're not COWARD like the Yoruba Muslims in Benin IDP camp
East is burning,afonjas are crying.
Something doesn't quite add up.

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by Hisbah(f): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

If you can be releasing and rehabilitating BH, NO PRISONERS IN SOUTH EAST DESERVES TO BE IN PRISON no matter the gravity of his/her offence.

More jailbreaks in South East, ESN are freedom Fighters. We Igbo supports them.

The zoo must fall right from Igbo land, we're not COWARD like the Yoruba Muslims in Benin IDP camp
Shut up you Mallam from Damaturu. what do you know

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by onelovenigeria(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
good day guys ....i made a post before about my lighting business....and i have just uploaded photos of the available items and all my product are pay on delivery so you will be safe...guys pls follow my instagram page @ifexlightingworld .... i'm looking forward to doing business with you... please you can dm me thanks
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by flokii: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
I thought they had automatic emplpyment with IPOB and ESN grin

South East on self-destruct mode.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by SmartPolician: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
PatriotExact:

A well known newspaper carried out an independent survey of a situation, came out with a report, published it on their platform, and other came over to publish it.

You, an unknown nairaland commenter, read a republished post from them, and did not even sit to analyze anything, but referred to them as junk.

My brother, you are very stupid

Huncle, be nice grin grin grin
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by triple996(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
Sarcasm is the beauty of writing.
Lemme sit down and learn.
that guy took it to a whole new level grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by Lexusgs430: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
If you want to escape, always have an escape plan......

Prison offered free food, drinks and accommodation...... When you escape, all the aforementioned, are now your responsibility.........

Think thrice, before you escape........ cheesy
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by Duplexxx: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by afroxyz: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
PatriotExact:

My brother, you are very stupid.

After two to three days, they already know that they are hawking and dont want to go back to the village. How can someone escape from prison and confess to people they don't know? Yet Police is still begging inmates to come back and have not arrested anybody. My bro, use your number 6. For you to even believe what is written in Vanguard of all papers because it is 'well-known' shows your shallow reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by seyicodes(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
For over 6 months i have been thinking of how to start this 3 untapped business in Nigeria.. Before i decided to put it online to see if anyone will be willing to go into the business that doesn't require much funds and you will make huge profile from it buy spend little money on instagram advert , nairaland advert , google advert.

1. Online One Stop print Shop Like www.vistaprint.com in America..

I have been thinking on how to start this one stop printshop here in Nigeria.. This is a kind of store where you can order for all kind of printing business online.. I can create a website that has all the functionalities that vistaprint has.. but no support. This is a very huge business that doesnt require much funds..

What is need is just a hosting and a domain name.. script to build the store and some modules to add some functionalities to make the script work perfectly as a print shop..

2. Online robust shop where you can sell strictly native wears and materials ..
You need to check online.. There is no one stop shop online where you can get any kind of native materials that you want..
The largest fabrics stop in Lagos is brasas Fabrics which has a lot of fabrics in her store and i can authoritatively tell you that this store make nothing less than 20 Million Naira Daily.. Yes there are people who sell native materials on Konga and Jumia but thats just a section on their website.. What i am trying to come up with is a kind of robust website like konga and jumia but it will be strictly for native materials alone ..

3. Online Vehicle Spare Part Store Just like https://www.autozone.com in america

This is another great business idea which people has not really tapped into. One of the greatest nightmare of car owners is Mechanical Engineer and Rewire.. They are not honest in anyway.. because a car part may cost 3k and your mechanic will tell you that the part cost 10k - 11k ..
that is why i decided to create a website like autozone.com where i will upload all vehicle spare parts mostly tokunbo at Ladipo but this project alone will take more than 2 years to complete because what i am talking about here is not just for a particular car because a single ca alone has more than 30,000 spare parts. i am talking about a website where you can get all vehicle part from year 2000 till date.. Just name your car and you will find all the part here.. i can build a website that is 99% similar to autozone.com .. Now this is where the challenge is .. which i also have solution to.. The challenge of this project is Mechanics .. Even if you are selling the first grade spare part.. mechanics are ready to twist car owner brain that they dont trust the part you are bring.. that is why i think of starting a free car diagnostic where i will scan your vehicle for you for free sell the part for you at affordable price ( Original Part ) and still fix it for you will guarantee .. But even if after diagnosing you car for you and you still feel you dont want us to fix it for you.. You are free to go elsewhere .. Its not a must we fix it for you nor a must you purchase part from us .. but what we are coming up with is to make life easy for car owner so i have group of mechanics who are will to work with me on this project. if you want to do this project you are free..
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by Patrioticman007(m): 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
willzy0909:
I think this Arson in owerri and the freeing of inmates were in the same script as the visit of IGP Adomu to imo and the visit of 00sinbajo.

Notice that this anarchy that was carried out to smear ESN was actually a ploy to genuinely draw IGP away from office and install a new one in his absence (to remove any friction). The fact that B00hari is away in England(that's if he is still alive) makes one to understand that the cabals are actually running the company. Is there actually a Buhari, or was the news of his travel a ploy to cushion the effect of this happenings being that it happened in his absence?

Also, it is expected that 00sinbajo should swear in/announce this appointment. But he was sent away also to owerri for road commissioning.
All the powers that were supposed to come to play were carefully sent far from Abuja on seemingly genuine issues (as it may seem) to effect a bloodless coup on IGP Adamu.
If actually this is the case, it simply means that IGP knows something which he can hold onto to resist being replaced. That could be why he was given a genuine reason to get him far away from the city of power. Now the question is "what is it that the IGP knows?"

Hence the belief that ESN is being Framed.This could be the reasons ESN was immediately fingered without investigation.
This could also be why there were no casualty on the seize at the police headquarters all through the night and no reinforcement by the neighboring armed forces around the scene. Just to sell the idea of a genuine cause for alarm to draw out the IGP.

The plot is clear now.

Let's do this mental arithmetic in every ,12 persons there is one Judas. What if every Judas in each group decide to form a cult group, like Aye, Vikings & ESN. Which we know its a fact thousands of such groups exist. Won't it be a sign of madness for those other eleven members to deny the existence of Judas group ?.
The name unknown gunmen is just for ruse, we know their names are Kanu, Emeka, Paul, Okoro.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by AnanseK(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
willzy0909:
I think this Arson in owerri and the freeing of inmates were in the same script as the visit of IGP Adomu to imo and the visit of 00sinbajo.

Notice that this anarchy that was carried out to smear ESN was actually a ploy to genuinely draw IGP away from office and install a new one in his absence (to remove any friction). The fact that B00hari is away in England(that's if he is still alive) makes one to understand that the cabals are actually running the company. Is there actually a Buhari, or was the news of his travel a ploy to cushion the effect of this happenings being that it happened in his absence?

Also, it is expected that 00sinbajo should swear in/announce this appointment. But he was sent away also to owerri for road commissioning.
All the powers that were supposed to come to play were carefully sent far from Abuja on seemingly genuine issues (as it may seem) to effect a bloodless coup on IGP Adamu.
If actually this is the case, it simply means that IGP knows something which he can hold onto to resist being replaced. That could be why he was given a genuine reason to get him far away from the city of power. Now the question is "what is it that the IGP knows?"

Hence the belief that ESN is being Framed.This could be the reasons ESN was immediately fingered without investigation.
This could also be why there were no casualty on the seize at the police headquarters all through the night and no reinforcement by the neighboring armed forces around the scene. Just to sell the idea of a genuine cause for alarm to draw out the IGP.

The plot is clear now.

Borrow some sense please.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival by Coldie(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
An average igbo man is not criminally minded, all we want is a better life for ourselves and family, but Nigeria can destroy anything.

Jail breaks happened in some other states and crime increased exponentially, jail break happened in igbo land and they went into business and petty trade to survive.

Maximum respek

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo / Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.