Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,657,546 members, 6,237,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 April 2021 at 07:31 PM

Slimcjo - Truth Be Told - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Slimcjo - Truth Be Told (45 Views)

Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You / My Girl Friend Told Me To Add Yahoo With My Music Career / A Source Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slimcjo - Truth Be Told by itzbaron: 3:52pm On Apr 07
Mama's love, the loyalty of true hommies, and all the days of pain are the motivations behind this Dope Trap Music with Deep Lyrics, composed and delivered by SLIMCJO.

You should check this out if you gat big love for the streets. Produced by Young Miko.

#TruthBeTold is available on digital stores worldwide via:

https://olodo360.com/slimcjo-truth-be-told/

(1) (Reply)

The Ongoing Road Construction In Imafido Street Evbomore Quarter In Benincity / Davido Sweetest Song / Blinxwrd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.