Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,525 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents (66844 Views)

Peter Thomas: Tiv Leader Leads Thugs To Attack Residents In Lagos / Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies / Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents by calcal: 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
Anyone with his contact let me know. I have a job for him.
Re: 12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents by Moneyminded1(f): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
losky83:
If there is no history of a12yr old child who has killed in america and other parts of the world,then I support your attack on the president.but if there is such history,then your a monkey.
Do not open your mouth and blame the president for all issues including the domestic issues in your house.
I curse the ovaries used in birthing a nuisance like you ! your entire generations are all monkeys !
Because I commented not on your head oo u then had the guts to insult me?
You're a piece of sh..tt gtf out of my mention slowpoke undecided

Re: 12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents by Millimann: 3:27am On Apr 08, 2021
gowonmaharajah:

tout and thug...
aren't they different?

They are.

One person playing a different role in each city.
Re: 12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents by ojun50(m): 7:17am On Apr 08, 2021
Shile981:
WAEC I just finished common entrance then.
omo for lagos here 12years dey write waec
Re: 12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents by naija4life247: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2021
Good Boy. True Son of the Soil. We are proud of him.

Let him lead his boys into the Forest to flush out Fulani herdsmen, if not, his parents and he himself should be arrested and jointly executed
Re: 12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents by BobbieZion(m): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:

Were you beaten by a rabid dog?

I am a rapid dog.
Re: 12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents by losky83: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
Moneyminded1:

I curse the ovaries used in birthing a nuisance like you ! your entire generations are all monkeys !
Because I commented not on your head oo u then had the guts to insult me?
You're a piece of sh..tt gtf out of my mention slowpoke undecided
Every single woman who read your comment about"ovary cursing" would spit on you and that includes your mother.
You do not even have respect for women.
All the ladies in the house,pls forgive this dam fool,He has no good home training and so lacks knowledge of the proper vocabs to express his feelings.probably a primary school drop out.
My brother do not worry,I understand your hatred for women's ovaries.it could be because you never came out of one.probably you were born by a goat or an aged south american monkey.
Have a lovely night you ape.
Re: 12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents by Moneyminded1(f): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
losky83:
Every single woman who read your comment about"ovary cursing" would spit on you and that includes your mother.
You do not even have respect for women.
All the ladies in the house,pls forgive this dam fool,He has no good home training and so lacks knowledge of the proper vocabs to express his feelings.probably a primary school drop out.
My brother do not worry,I understand your hatred for women's ovaries.it could be because you never came out of one.probably you were born by a goat or an aged south american monkey.
Have a lovely night you ape.

I see illiteracy ,ignorance and blabbing all over your comment undecided just stfu already u slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room / Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.