Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? (2344 Views)

How Do I Show Love To A Woman Without Money? / Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by tee59(f): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
I met a man recently and I really like him. He's cool, an introvert, a workaholic and a God fearing. But he hasn't been spending on me. He gave me #500 as transport fare last time I went to his place and I was disappointed. Already, my to and fro money was with me. And if he didn't give me any money, I will not even bothered and not that, he has given me anything before. This is making me worried, that, is he really love me? Is not that am not working oh, but little financial support from him is not bad . I'm not the type that ask for money. I always want him to give me freely but he's not. How do you show that, you love and care for your woman? I'm beginning to doubt his love for me.
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by merieam16(f): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
grin I'm quite sure u are a guy under that moniker

I think u should be more productive with ur time than writing fake stories Up and down. But seriously NL una no dey tire for super stories ni

7 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by BigDan69: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
grin grin grin caught him
merieam16:

I think u should be more productive with ur time than writing fake stories Up and down. But seriously NL una no dey tire for super stories ni
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
merieam16:

U wrong.....
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by tee59(f): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
merieam16:

I'm not a guy. And this is a serious issue that's bothering me.
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ladies will always want guys to give dem money sha.well let's hear what mosdii have to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
merieam16:

He's not a guy... I think old monikers are different though.
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
ain't no greater love to show than making her cum

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by thatsleepboy1: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
He is not your father abeg so he owes you nth.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by mosdii(m): 6:38am On Apr 08, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
Ladies will always want guys to give dem money sha.well let's hear what mosdii have to say.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by tee59(f): 7:17am On Apr 08, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Please am not. But at least little act of kindness from the person who love and care for a woman is not bad.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by merieam16(f): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2021
tee59:
I'm not a guy. And this is a serious issue that's bothering me.
yimu
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2021
Idiot, have you given him anything before, or is he your father?

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2021
merieam16:

How did you come up with this?
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by Valnel: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2021
tee59:
Please am not. But at least little act of kindness from the person who love and care for a woman is not bad.
I want to ask what do you mean by little act of kindness... Must he give you money, does it mean if you are single you won't take care of yourself... Sometimes I overlook things like this, my dear what value have you added to his life that he should be giving you money....
So i advice you to either look for a maga and milk him dry ,cos that's what you want A MAGA
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by Duplexxx: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2021
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by Themainboy22: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2021
If you are not a goldigger, you need to prove yourself. Try to win his heart first and make him to see the reason to spend on you. Otherwise, just jappa! Because that nigga is not a maga. You may be mistaking his being "introvert" for one.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by orohbiro(f): 9:12am On Apr 08, 2021
lobe doesn't exist in Nigeria we just marry to fulfill righteousness

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by emperorAY(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2021
baba na redpiller
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2021
tee59:
I met a man recently and I really like him. He's cool, an introvert, a workaholic and a God fearing. But he hasn't been spending on me. He gave me #500 as transport fare last time I went to his place and I was disappointed. Already, my to and fro money was with me. And if he didn't give me any money, I will not even bothered and not that, he has given me anything before. This is making me worried, that, is he really love me? Is not that am not working oh, but little financial support from him is not bad . I'm not the type that ask for money. I always want him to give me freely but he's not. How do you show that, you love and care for your woman? I'm beginning to doubt his love for me.
From his actions you'll know, usually his emotional state with you not money. As for you, how do you show love to a guy?
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by Igbankpa(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2021
I'm not a man of love! I'm a war! I'm a fight! I'm the...... EPP me finish am.
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by tee59(f): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
Igbankpa:
I'm not a man of love! I'm a war! I'm a fight! I'm the...... EPP me finish am.
That's your headache. Mtcheww
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by tee59(f): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
From his actions you'll know, usually his emotional state with you not money. As for you, how do you show love to a guy?
I got your point. I show him love in my own ways which ladies do to their men and he appreciates that a lot. But , I need his financial support.
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by Havesomesense(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
tee59:

If you want money ask, don't think he will just start dashing you money. Meanwhile you are thinking like a regular Nigerian girl
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by tee59(f): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
Havesomesense:

If you want money ask, don't think he will just start dashing you money. Meanwhile you are thinking like a regular Nigerian girl
Must I ask before he gives? I'm not the type that ask for things from my man. Though I work , but still expect him to give me without asking. I don't know how to do this, honestly.
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by Havesomesense(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
tee59:
Must I ask before he gives? I'm not the type that ask for things from my man. Though I work , but still expect him to give me without asking. I don't know how to do this, honestly.

Even the Bible said ask and you shall receive..

The reason why he doesn't give you money is because he knows you are working, and thinks you don't need financial assistance.
if you don't ask you will not receive.

However, Na your type I go advice my fellow guys to fxxk and leave, cus your type dey dramatic.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
tee59:
I got your point. I show him love in my own ways which ladies do to their men and he appreciates that a lot. But , I need his financial support.
Not necessary you follow the ways of other women but, if he's okay with it that's fine.

The things you do for him (of which he appreciates) can he do that for you?

The things you want him to do for you, can you be doing that for him?

it depends on how you define the relationship. Some things should not be expected but, could be there - you know. You don't want it to look like a burden to him or an obligation.
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by Sammy101111(m): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2022
As a man if that was your first time meeting and he gave you 500 naira it bad

Normal level is that a guy might be giving you when you did not even ask or ask and one day you go to he’s house and he gave you 1k will you feel bad for that but remember 2 weeks earlier before the time he gave you 1k he still gave you 15k for your hair

No1 question
Will you reason with the guy
Or ignore him
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by Fmghewzy(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2022
tee59:

That mosdii guy na born fool.
Ignore his comments
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by tochez24(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
tee59:

His financial support as what exactly Because you said yes to him therefore he should turn to your father? You're just a senseless slut waiting to wreck that young man, I just pity that your so called boyfriend!!!

Truly Nigerian girls are all useless.
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by Dfynboi: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Broke ass gal, how much have you spent on him or how have you impacted on him positively since he started dating u
Re: Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? by efficiencie(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
tee59:

You children of this generation, you measure everything with the yardstick of money. This is how many of you end up with the guys that beat the shit out of you at the slightest provocation.

If a man scolds you when you are wrong and praises you when you are right, he loves you. If a man gives you good advice all the time and his advice has always yielded positive results, he loves you. If a man denies himself short term pleasures for the sake of your welfare and wellbeing, he loves you. If a man looks out for you and genuinely cares about your life and future, he loves you. If a man is not scared of making life changing decisions because of you, he loves you. If a man is willing to take responsibility for actions and inactions even to his detriment, he loves you. If a man prays for you when he has nothing else to offer you, he genuinely loves you. If a man is willing to tie his future to yours, he loves you. If a man cultivates you to spurs you to become a better version of yourself, he loves you. If a man empowers you and gives you the tools to become a dominant player in this world, he loves you...if a man places your eternal destination above all else...he genuinely loves you and you will do well to submit totally to him and to his lead!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just / Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies / She Wasted Her “good Girlness”- Man Says After Dumping Girlfriend To Wed Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.