Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,539 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

My Experience With Fatima Dangote(dangote's Daughter) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Fatima Dangote(dangote's Daughter) (4138 Views)

Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Fatima Dangote(dangote's Daughter) by UNCL3(m): 4:47am On Apr 08, 2021
Good morning people, Please listen to this beautiful song I did, no regrets on your data. Link in signature Thanks.
Re: My Experience With Fatima Dangote(dangote's Daughter) by heniford2: 5:08am On Apr 08, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
i was invited to the weeding party of a popular bussiness mogul in the dome abuja by my friend,when i got there the wedding party has barely started so i took a seat, when the party started everybody dancing but i wasnt feeling like dancing,i was kinda cold cause everywhere felt strange due to the fact that it was a northerner wedding,i was just about checking my watch when my eye clicked with a lady looking at me,immidately she found out that i have noticed her stalking on me she changed her sitting position,at first i never knew who she was but damn! she was beautiful i stood up and joined the dance floor i dance towards her although she was backing me,i taped her and she turned back and smiled and i asked shall we she replied why not,i gave her my hand and she placed her's on mine, we introduced ourselves and she told me her name was fatima dangote and dangote is her dad... we exchanged contacts when the party was over, the way she was just looking at me damn! who knows we might get married.
wake up and take ur drugs please
Re: My Experience With Fatima Dangote(dangote's Daughter) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:44am On Apr 08, 2021
heniford2:
wake up and take ur drugs please

you think it's a joke huh?
Re: My Experience With Fatima Dangote(dangote's Daughter) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:45am On Apr 08, 2021
SILVERLINES:
your weed supplier have mixed a dirty dust for you

i dont do weed.
Re: My Experience With Fatima Dangote(dangote's Daughter) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:46am On Apr 08, 2021
NiRfreak:
Try and straff her first. Then come back here to share your testimony.

Everything is not about straffing you know, am in love with fati
Re: My Experience With Fatima Dangote(dangote's Daughter) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:57am On Apr 08, 2021
gnykelly:

merlin the guy with just one cloth. ma you wan lash Fatima.
go take your bath �. down under will fill of stench. grin
no allow my dragon here this thing abeg o.
Re: My Experience With Fatima Dangote(dangote's Daughter) by heniford2: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

you think it's a joke huh?
no i did not say so i said drink ur medicine nawcheesygrin
Re: My Experience With Fatima Dangote(dangote's Daughter) by Franktom247(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2021
Lori iro
Re: My Experience With Fatima Dangote(dangote's Daughter) by habsydiamond(m): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2021
Op.... Arewa babego dey dance with u like that for public... E be like say u want make sharia cut ur hands wey u tap her and hold her hands abi... Aboki no dey use there ladies play oo in public... But we know op Sabi lie no be small

Re: My Experience With Fatima Dangote(dangote's Daughter) by VanillaIyce(f): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
i was invited to the weeding party of a popular bussiness mogul in the dome abuja by my friend,when i got there the wedding party has barely started so i took a seat, when the party started everybody dancing but i wasnt feeling like dancing,i was kinda cold cause everywhere felt strange due to the fact that it was a northerner wedding,i was just about checking my watch when my eye clicked with a lady looking at me,immidately she found out that i have noticed her stalking on me she changed her sitting position,at first i never knew who she was but damn! she was beautiful i stood up and joined the dance floor i dance towards her although she was backing me,i taped her and she turned back and smiled and i asked shall we she replied why not,i gave her my hand and she placed her's on mine, we introduced ourselves and she told me her name was fatima dangote and dangote is her dad... we exchanged contacts when the party was over, the way she was just looking at me damn! who knows we might get married.

Haha, we should be looking at people's eyes in parties for a billionaires son might be staring. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since No Husband, I Am Giving Chance To A Muslim Guy - Christian Lady Cries Out / Most Women Who Cheat Can Be Banged On Their Matrimonial Bed / This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.