Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,285 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:45 AM

How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k (35983 Views)

Abdulaziz Sule Bribes Adebayo Adelabu With Lexus SUV Worth ₦290M-SaharaReporters / FG Will Recover Two Banks Illegally Sold To Former CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele / Anger As Buhari Appoint His Friend's Son To Head A Major Govt Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by mu2sa2: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
And some mumu will believe that the "highly distinguished" senators of the federal republic are conducting a serious investigation!
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by Advocate500: 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:
Na normal tradition in Nigeria settings. Someone just decided to which this one

What is this one saying or are you from Pluto?
just because the almighty God of the zombie have failed, Nigeria have become a failure, says who you chronic bigot?
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by stormborn28(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
techmo:
cool

They all do this, after the end of your tenure official cars are auctioned out at ridiculous prices while new office holders allocate fresh money for new opreational vehicles

and you feel it is normal....this is happening under the watch of Mr Integrity.... Nonsense everywhere
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by Princedapace(m): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
Tomorrow, Nigerians will be fighting tribal war when these old men are using us to catch cruise.

If we had a properly structured Nigeria, citizens will have the power and interest to challenge stuff like this.

But for now, we can't becus we are divided via ethnicity.
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
And some people will be saying that Buhari is corrupt, but whereas there are other corrupt public officers in government circle.
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by UNCL3(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
Good evening y'all.
I did a beautiful song lately, please help me stream it. Link in signature, no regrets on your data.
Thanks alot.
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by m140(m): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
Jack005:
The country Don cast already, na who never get the opportunity dey complain about corruption.. Give am the opportunity e go loot pass anything.. Naija is gone I swear.
Lolzzzz
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by oyeb15: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Pls when are bandits recruiting and how much is salary?

1 Like

Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by smallsmall: 12:20am On Apr 08, 2021
Parizz:
The way money is lavish on luxury vehicles is something i can't wrap my head around, and buhari fighting is corruption. In his six years of presidency i'm yet to see improvement in our transparency index.

Well, the Senate House Committee that is inviting the Executive Director and the Whole NASS are full of ROgues.
Are you aware that Each Senator, apart from their Salary and multiple allowances, take Home #1,240,000 (#1.24M) EVERY MONTH, for the Purchase of NEWSPAPERS?

This is a fact, you can cross-check.

Yet they want to probe another thief like themselves.
Nigeria was killed by Looters in all Arms of Govt and this Buahri Govt own nor get Part 2.

1 Like

Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by smallsmall: 12:22am On Apr 08, 2021
oyeb15:
Pls when are bandits recruiting and how much is salary?
All vacancy in the Fulani Section of bandits/terrorists have been filled, by our brothers from Futa Jalon.

The only position available that we can help you to, is if you want to join ESN or Amotekun, we are currently recruiting and salary is attractive but you must be ready to apprehend and burn Kidnappers, no more arresting them

1 Like

Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 08, 2021
JidennaJason:

Would you have made this comment if this level of Impunity happened during the administration of GEJ?

Wouldn't you have splash your hateful comment all over this thread?

Gross hypocrisy.

You "change" people, who is more hypocritical now? What did you people mean by "change? "

The change they promised was false.
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by Aketi2: 5:29am On Apr 08, 2021
Tomorrow they will go to Mecca to perform Hajj to bribe Allah to enter Janah.
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by naijadrivablog: 5:35am On Apr 08, 2021
That is what they do.

Raping Nigeria.
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by YorubaLord: 5:45am On Apr 08, 2021
JidennaJason:

Would you have made this comment if this level of Impunity happened during the administration of GEJ?

Gross hypocrisy.

See Hypocrite calling someone else an Hypocrite... angry
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by jboixxx: 6:14am On Apr 08, 2021
In civil service, movable assets of ≥4 years old are either cleared from the records or have no significant monetary value. If that affects high valued assets, I don't know but it's the law that needs to be looked into.
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by Skoopy(m): 6:45am On Apr 08, 2021
JidennaJason:

Gross hypocrisy.

It's not just about GEJ or Bihari, Nigeria is a Haven for looting, we're in a fiasco and it mesmerizes me when common people who feels the direct consequences of this looting spree try to sound political by defending the unjust.

At this rate, we are doomed as a Nation and no one can save us, except us.
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by Neutrality: 7:05am On Apr 08, 2021
[quote author=smatt1711 post=100585832]When I look at nigerian youths i always feel for them, many are over 30 years and no job , they don't even belief buying a car is something they deserve at that age, many are still living with their parents , life is wasting and many are getting older .... now they still want to support Tinubu because they want a particular region to be seen as wailers , they have a very vibrant Osinbajo to project, even a blind man knows Osinbajo can not play politics of nepotism, when place side by side with Tinubu in terms of transparency, governance and administration he will beat him hands down , a man that has started forging his age ,when will corruption stop ,when will forgery stop. I feel we nigerian are already used to suffering.
God bless u dear,we are the creator of our problems,we dont value people's potential rather we value money,may God Almighty deliver us
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by HRMK: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
#18MSUV FOR #750K?NOTHING NEW IN THAT!#31MCAR WAS SOLD FOR #1.5M TOO!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Smiles As He Walks With Tinubu After Tinubu's Visit To His Residence / 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful / What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.