Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? (206 Views)

The Day A "Bad Guy" Met His Saviour / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? by Havesomesense(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
I'm not perfect and i do what needs to be done. what y'all think
Re: Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? by ayterajah(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
You too answer the question.... you're fornicating and still singing in church ... pls be sincere can you make heaven ?
Re: Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? by Righteousness2(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
Being Good, bad or Good bad is not a Qualification for Eternal Life.
The Qualification for Eternal life in Heaven is a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST
Re: Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
Havesomesense:
I'm not perfect and i do what needs to be done. what y'all think
What is it that you claim needs to be done,that you do? undecided
Re: Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? by Havesomesense(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What is it that you claim needs to be done,that you do? undecided

surviving
Re: Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
Havesomesense:

surviving
You have be more specific since you are not simply aiming for Sweden, or Switzerland here but the Kingdom of Heaven where minimum Visa requirements is that you are born of the Spirit. undecided
Re: Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? by Image123(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2021
A good bad guy? Even you, will you allow a good bad guy enter your house, not to talk of heaven. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? by Havesomesense(m): 6:22am On Apr 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You have be more specific since you are not simply aiming for Sweden, or Switzerland here but the Kingdom of Heaven where minimum Visa requirements is that you are born of the Spirit. undecided

Sometimes you have to be a wolf, I won't explain further
Re: Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? by Havesomesense(m): 6:22am On Apr 08, 2021
Image123:
A good bad guy? Even you, will you allow a good bad guy enter your house, not to talk of heaven. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Depends
Re: Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? by Kobojunkie: 6:26am On Apr 08, 2021
Havesomesense:

Sometimes you have to be a wolf, I won't explain further
Given the much you have revealed, all I can tell you is what Jesus Christ said which is that you have to be born again...meaning that in addition to being perfect, you must also be righteous if you want to enter into His Heaven. undecided
Re: Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? by Image123(m): 6:27am On Apr 08, 2021
Havesomesense:

Depends

As it depends on your whims, is it okay for God too to let it depend?
Re: Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? by Havesomesense(m): 6:31am On Apr 08, 2021
Image123:

As it depends on your whims, is it okay for God too to let it depend?

Yes o, if he deems it fit
Re: Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? by Image123(m): 6:33am On Apr 08, 2021
Havesomesense:

Yes o, if he deems it fit

You have answered right.
Re: Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? by Havesomesense(m): 6:35am On Apr 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Given the much you have revealed, all I can tell you is what Jesus Christ said which is that you have to be born again...meaning that in addition to being perfect, you must also be righteous if you want to enter into His Heaven. undecided

Righteousness no dey pay
Re: Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? by Kobojunkie: 6:39am On Apr 08, 2021
Havesomesense:

Righteousness no dey pay
It depends on your understanding of the word "righteousness". undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do They Even Bother? / Violent Prayer Points That Will Shake Hell / Deepening Your Understanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.