Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,968 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:34 AM

Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze (63953 Views)

Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by McSquishi(f): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
Psoul:

The ease at which someone will threaten people, go back, pick up a gun and really set out to kill wit that gun.
Drastic situation requires drastic action.
Don't you think so?

I’d even understand killing someone with a gun in self-defense... but burning someone alive is a form of torture that I can’t imagine one suffering for an attempted act of violence...
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by salam8528: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
superjab247:
The man must have terrorised the community so much hence the reason they took this action.

This is what a failed government can turn citizens into embarassed
Y haven't u engaged in same crime because the govt has Failed?
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Psoul(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
McSquishi:

I’d even understand killing someone with a gun in self-defense... but burning someone alive is a form of torture that I can’t imagine one suffering for an attempted act of violence...

You may be right.
But anyone who kidnaps fellow human being and collect ransom on that person's head,
Rob and use gun to threaten and even kill another fellow deserves every form of violence people can met on him.
No time for mercy or pity.
How can u pity someone that does not believe in the sanctity of life?
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by McSquishi(f): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
Psoul:

You may be right.
But anyone who kidnaps fellow human being and collect ransom on that person's head,
Rob and use gun to threaten and even kill another fellow deserves every form of violence people can met on him.
No time for mercy or pity.
How can u pity someone that does not believe in the sanctity of life?

Because I’m a human being. If someone raped or murdered a child, brutally tortured or murdered someone then I could sort of understand a desire for that person to have a painful, tortured death.

But regular acts of violence, one where no one was physically harmed, to me that is brutal and falls under cruel and unusual punishment.
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Thunderfayayou: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2021
gawu1:

One characteristic common among ipob pigs is that they talk with tongues in checks.
Some few time ago video surfaced in which some miscreants with ipobian pigs brains were Seen arrested and flogged somewhere in Kogi State for vandal and defacing of public properties by good people of the state, yet all ipob pigs on nairaland kept wailing in unison how that was infringement on fundamental rights of those idiots. I heard one even saying why were they not handed over to the police.

I dropped two lines and you're writing an essay here biach! Keep wailing till eternity.

You pipo will suffer here!
Warwar entities!
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Psoul(m): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2021
McSquishi:

Because I’m a human being. If someone raped or murdered a child, brutally tortured or murdered someone then I could sort of understand a desire for that person to have a painful, tortured death.

But regular acts of violence, one where no one was physically harmed, to me that is brutal and falls under cruel and unusual punishment.

Based on this particular case, I don't pity the guy for what they did to him.
He deserves it.
Someone that just came escaped from prisons for robbery and kidnap case, the first thing he did was to go to a family he had an issue wt before going to the prisons to threaten them and even had the mind to go there wt gone. If they had allowed him, he would've killed someone and run away. Such pple are not supposed to live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.