Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,996 members, 7,799,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

UCH Delivers First IVF Triplets - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UCH Delivers First IVF Triplets (35100 Views)

COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG / UPTH Delivers First IVF Baby In Port-Harcourt / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCH Delivers First IVF Triplets by Reglad2020: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2021
We thank God because some did it more than 5 times yet no success. Scientists also hope in God that there invention is successful
yusfatedeeprof:
Do we thank God or Science?
Re: UCH Delivers First IVF Triplets by Reglad2020: 11:36am On Apr 08, 2021
Hmm maybe he has been fasting and praying that everything will come out fine .
Mokason288:
Who else noticed that the Father of the triplets isn’t looking happy??

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: UCH Delivers First IVF Triplets by thatsleepboy1: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
Brunicekid:
Nonsense without ingredient...

So, P-Square is useless?

brother if you near them Wella, one of them get head, sense pass the other person. na so them dey be.
Re: UCH Delivers First IVF Triplets by Slimsly100(f): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
moshoodn:
Yippee!

Welcome Jean, Jeanne and Jeanette.

Hearty cheers to the parents!

U don already help them name d children
grin grin grin
Re: UCH Delivers First IVF Triplets by Okpoleyankee: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
adeoba2008:
Its not that Africans cannot embrace it. Money is the koko. At least you must have a million naira to do IVF.

That's the truth money is the main factor, me and my wife undergone one last month though it failed and we spent 650k that's the cheapest we got at a fertility clinic in Gombe state. We will undergo a second attempt though at a reduced price of 450k coz ones you do d first attempt and didn't succeed the subsequent attempt will be at a reduced price
Re: UCH Delivers First IVF Triplets by wumi2017(f): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2021
Congratulations
Re: UCH Delivers First IVF Triplets by HayatMedTour(f): 7:35am On May 02, 2021
Iran is one of the leading countries in infertility treatment. Infertility treatment centers in Iran always use up-to-date and advanced treatment methods for infertility treatment. Surrogacy in Iran is also one of the methods of infertility treatment that is legally offered to eligible couples in Iran.

Due to the fact that the use of surrogacy is not legal in some countries, many infertile couples travel to other countries to receive this service. On the other hand, the cost of infertility treatment using a surrogate uterus is high in many countries. Therefore, choosing the right treatment destination is not an easy task for many couples.

Providing uterine surrogacy services in advanced fertility centers of Iran, under the supervision of experienced and skilled physicians and cost-effective costs has made Iran always the focus of many infertile couples seeking surrogacy.

More information about Surrogacy in Iran: https://hayatmedtour.com/procedures/surrogacy-in-iran/
Re: UCH Delivers First IVF Triplets by Queenmother1: 11:59am On May 11, 2021
My miracle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns / Signs That You Are Aging Too Fast / Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.