Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,863 members, 7,798,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu (5427 Views)

Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! / Dear Igbos, If You Chase The Police, Who Will You Report To When Robbers Visit? / Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Christistruth00: 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
budaatum:

Some Igbos I know from that period felt they were misled into thinking they stood a chance and were bitter when some leaders abandoned them.

As we can see, some Igbos are hell bent on revenge by destroying Nigeria in order to create Biafra, while some are determined to help make Nigeria great. Depends on the version of history they know I suppose, but a repeat of then, which is likely, will be more pregnant kids.

It depends how it's seen, I guess.

Many of those ranting Biafra Biafra online are even descended from the Northern Soldiers that fought the War

They would be flabbergasted by the results of their DNA tests.

That is what War does.

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Rosskiiku: 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sammy07:

Yeah this is true

Lol, do you think it will be possible if they didn't allow igbos to prosper in other regions?

Why do,you think,an Igbo man was made the vice president after?

You think £1 will sustain them if they had stayed in Igbo land after destructions? What will £1 do?

I know you don't know that they were given free education in the west those who were in the SW before.

Or it is £1 pound that will pay their school fess

Some of you talk like an ignorant

LOL. Igbos don't realise that what happened to them via Gowon's 'No Victor No Vanquished' policy was an aberration in warfare.

Normally when you lose a war, you lose EVERYTHING.

You don't get to retain your land, your cities and towns, and even get money from the enemy who just trounced you.

When you lose a war, you're finished as a group, within that system you were fighting against.

But Gowon went against the grain, to the whole world's shock, admiration, and praise, by reintegrating the Igbos and allowing them to keep their homeland even after such a heavy defeat.

It was unheard of in world history.

They have no idea how lucky they are.

By right, all those cities like Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri etc, should today have names like New Kaduna, New Oshogbo, New Benin etc etc.

THAT is what happens when you lose a war.

And I can virtually guarantee that that is what will happen THIS TIME, if they start that Biafra war nonsense again.

This time there will be NO policy of ''no victor, no vanquished'', because Nigeria has had enough.
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Rosskiiku:

LOL. Igbos don't realise that what happened to them via Gowon's 'No Victor No Vanquished' policy was an aberration in warfare.

You don't get to retain your land, your cities and towns, and even get money from the enemy who just trounced you.

When you lose a war, you're finished as a group, within that system you were fighting against.

But Gowon went against the grain, to the whole world's shock, admiration, and praise, by reintegrating the Igbos and allowing them to keep their homeland even after such a heavy defeat.

By right, all those cities like Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri etc, should today have names like New Kaduna, New Oshogbo, New Benin etc etc.

Yeah its true.

War is a bad thing.
Even those Igbos in my state.currently don't want to hear anything biafra

They know what they start to lose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Dymaco(m): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sammy07:

Yeah this is true

Lol, do you think it will be possible if they didn't allow igbos to prosper in other regions?

Why do,you think,an Igbo man was made the vice president after?

You think £1 will sustain them if they had stayed in Igbo land after destructions? What will £1 do?

I know you don't know that they were given free education in the west those who were in the SW before.

Or it is £1 pound that will pay their school fess

Some of you talk like an ignorant

Remember then £1 was worthless. Igbos are travellers. if they divide Nigeria, there are other countries they can visit. My friend is making a kill in Tanzania another is in Lesotho.

When Nigeria is divided, igbos will be foreign investors and their investment will be safe guarded by UN investment law
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Buhari is there for ONE AND HALF YEARS at most, and we would have a southern president.

Quite possibly an Igbo president.

THAT changes a LOT of things, which so many of you are so blind and myopic to.

Many of you talk as if Buhari is there forever.

For crying out loud this is a DEMOCRACY as stipulated by the Constitution.

If you do not like the current trajectory of the govt, organise and vote in a new govt. SIMPLE.

But no. Your thick skulls will not allow the process to take its due course.

You hate the current president. ''Oh let us break up the country''. ''Oh the country is failed'', ''Oh we must secede'', ''Oh there is no hope for Nigeria''.

I mean, what the hell is wrong with you people?

for you mind you don write grammar give me oo....
I no even understand any point here.......
oga wake up and read my lines wel, i was simply saying let justice, fairness n equity be accorded all ethnic groups in Nigeria!
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
Rosskiiku:

And I can virtually guarantee that that is what will happen THIS TIME, if they start that Biafra war nonsense again.

This time there will be NO policy of ''no victor, no vanquished'', because Nigeria has had enough.

Shut up. Being Nigerian is a painful experience. If you think the current condition in this country is the way a normal human should live, then you've signed a lifelong contract with suffering. Sufferhead mugu
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
Dymaco:

Remember then £1 was worthless. Igbos are travellers. if they divide Nigeria, there are other countries they can visit. My friend is making a kill in Tanzania another is in Lesotho.

When Nigeria is divided, igbos will be foreign investors and their investment will be safe guarded by UN investment law

Its easier said than done.
Practical and reality are different from theory and stories.

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
Firstly, Igbo land cannot withstand 3months state of emergency.

Its not easy to fight a war.

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sammy07:

You people have abandoned the struggle for Oduduwa republic?

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Rosskiiku: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Dymaco:

See how naive this one sounds. Kai.

So Tanzania and Lesotho will accept millons of Igbo traders the way Lagos and Kano do today?

Do you realise it was the power and influence of the Nigerian govt that got Ghana to reverse its 1 million dollar per trader charge on Igbo traders?

When you secede, who will back your tiny newcomer nation in this manner?

UN investment what?? Which law??

Look, Mr Man, avoid war, and your days will be long.

Embrace Kanu and his foolishness, and they won't.
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Rosskiiku: 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sammy07:

Which 3 months?

You mean 3 weeks?
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sammy07:
[/b]

Do otherwise and face UN and US sanctions. If you think YORULANI land will have the balls to survive being the black sheep in the eyes of the international community
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

That's not the topic for discussion

Why do you guys love digression
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Dymaco(m): 12:00am On Apr 08, 2021
Rosskiiku:

You forget that they prospered because they were re-integrated into Nigeria, and allowed to settle across Nigeria and do business as part of Gowon's 'No vIctor, no vanquished' policy.

It could all have been VERY different.

The Igbos had surrendered, were starving, and had no weapons.

Oh, and Ojukwu had fled.

The Igbos could easily have been genocided by Nigerian forces.

They were completely at the mercy of Nigeria.

It was Gowon's phone call to the troops that made them halt military activities, after Effiong surrendered.

Gowon could have asked them to go for the kill, and there would have been NO Igboland today.

So shut up and count your blessings.

If not for Gowon's kindness, YOU probably wouldn't be alive today.

I laugh.... Germany conquered many nations in world war, Poland and co. Such country exists today or not?

You think it is easy to just eliminate a whole country like that. Besides, the war was fought between Nigeria and Britain vs biafrans. Igbos could have been genocided when 3 million lost their life in the war.

integration ko, differentiation ni.

They call us drug pushers, scam and all names. Why the sudden pity again? We don tire. If u never tire, continue and leave us alone
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:00am On Apr 08, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Which 3 months?

You mean 3 weeks?

You must be referring to the fight for Oduduwa republic and the scammer called Sunday Igboho
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Which 3 months?

You mean 3 weeks?

No mind me
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Psalmspsalms: 12:04am On Apr 08, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Go and fight naww..... Do you know how to shoot?
Go and join Kanu's gang. They will teach you.
Or is your own war on the internet alone?
Nobody is begging you. Please, go and fight the Nigerian army, you hear?
Ewu.
leave the mature goat make him the talk
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Psalmspsalms: 12:07am On Apr 08, 2021
OP, u just poured the content of my heart. May God continue to bless you. May your cup never run dry. May you continue to be filled with wisdom beyond the imaginations of all men.
Am also am igbo man. A from Abia state. No be all igbos be mumu o. Person wey get ears, make him use am hear

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Dymaco(m): 12:09am On Apr 08, 2021
Rosskiiku:

See how naive this one sounds. Kai.

So Tanzania and Lesotho will accept millons of Igbo traders the way Lagos and Kano do today?

Do you realise it was the power and influence of the Nigerian govt that got Ghana to reverse its 1 million dollar per trader charge on Igbo traders?

When you secede, who will back your tiny newcomer nation in this manner?

UN investment what?? Which law??

Look, Mr Man, avoid war, and your days will be long.

Embrace Kanu and his foolishness, and they won't.

no shell and all the multi national assests in Nigeria, go and seize them now. This one don't know that their is a law guiding foreign investors or do you think someone will wake up and invest in another country.

if you know nothing about Ghana, face front. Which government influence. The case is still in the court. If they call country with influence, Nigeria will come out. I am not bragging but igbos are scattered all over Africas. After south Africa xenophobia, many igbos relocated to Mauritania and Botswana. Oga during 2006 saga, many igbos relocated their business from kano to other states.

U don hear igbos that has massive investment in kano like before when they buy land up and down?

If you don't know, the process of dividing a country involves many things. Goan read about south Sudan and Sudan. No property was lost.
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Dymaco(m): 12:10am On Apr 08, 2021
Sammy07:
[/b]

Oga Goan read about south Sudan and Sudan. This one una start to love igbos, the drug pushers like this eeeh.

So u people know our values
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by FatherOfJesus: 12:11am On Apr 08, 2021
Henrydonland:
My thoughts too, Igbos are not ready for a war now even the whole of naija can't stand it.

I don't know how people can be loyal or should I call it gullible and ignorant to follow someone who sends directives from abroad and is safe there while those doing his biddings have to be careful for their lives.
most Nigerians are actually living corpse with the way things are rn.

You really cannot see that there’s nothing to live for
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 12:12am On Apr 08, 2021
Dymaco:

Oga Goan read about south Sudan and Sudan. This one una start to love igbos, the drug pushers like this eeeh.

So u people know our values

I'm only contributing to a topic Created by an Igbo man.

Wetin concern me?
Except Schooling in the East and then doing some few things in East, why would I go there.

Anyways once the war start, you guys know the road to Abuja via Enugu - Benue, no bring your war to the West side.

That's the mistake Ojokwu did by coming to Lag through Ore

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by FatherOfJesus: 12:30am On Apr 08, 2021
Sammy07:

I'm only contributing to a topic Created by an Igbo man.

Wetin concern me?
Except Schooling in the East and then doing some few things in East, why would I go there.

Anyways once the war start, you guys know the road to Abuja via Enugu - Benue, no bring your war to the West side.

That's the mistake Ojokwu did by coming to Lag through Ore
so why are you barking like a rabid dog?
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by budaatum: 12:34am On Apr 08, 2021
Dymaco:

I'm pleased to see you have so much faith in Nigeria listening to UN. Or is it UN your faith is in to make Nigeria listen?

You can't possibly be this naive.
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by budaatum: 12:36am On Apr 08, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Oduduwa republic my Yoruba ass!
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Rosskiiku: 12:41am On Apr 08, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Shut up. Being Nigerian is a painful experience. If you think the current condition in this country is the way a normal human should live, then you've signed a lifelong contract with suffering. Sufferhead mugu

Dumbo. The way to change how you are living is through politics, alliances, negotiation, peaceful activism, and voting, not by turning your homeland to Syria, jumping from frying pan to fire.

Ignorant, stupid, low IQ dunce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by budaatum: 12:45am On Apr 08, 2021
Dymaco:

no shell and all the multi national assests in Nigeria, go and seize them now. This one don't know that their is a law guiding foreign investors or do you think someone will wake up and invest in another country.

You really believe this don't you?

You should go research the [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Enterprises_Promotion_Decree#%3A%7E%3Atext%3DAn_indigenisation_policy_championed_by%2Cbe_effective_in_April_1974.?wprov=sfla1]Nigerian Enterprises Promotion Decree 1972 as amended in 1977[/url] to see how easily we stripped Britain of its foreign investments, then might you understand the impunity with which we might strip our own indigenes, a second time, note.
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by hunter21(m): 12:52am On Apr 08, 2021
You are a coward
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Daprinxy(m): 1:01am On Apr 08, 2021
Rosskiiku:
What some of us elders can see sitting down, you youths of today cannot see standing from the tallest Iroko tree.

The Biafran war was a massive conflict.

2 million Igbos lost their lives.

There was mass starvation of Igbo people. Many also died of malnutrition and kwashiorkor.

If you think this did not happen on a large scale, go to every Igbo village and ask them where their civil war dead are buried, and they will show you. And I mean EVERY village.

All you youths shouting 'Biafra Biafra' need to cool down and research what happened the last time.

It was very terrible for the Igbos. They suffered greatly.

Virtually the entire world stood against Biafra and supported Nigeria.

Biafra was blockaded, by sea, land, and air. Nothing could come in or go out, for years.

Igbos were forced to eat anything that moved including cockroaches.

Cannibalism grew.

You honestly do not want a repeat of what happened back then.

The sad thing is that this twitter, SUV, smartphone, instagram generation is far, far, far, far, far, far less able to deal with such hardships than the 60s generation, if their reoccur.

Nnamdi Kanu to me, is an agent of people who want to destroy Igbos again, as they have become the most prosperous ethnic group on the continent, and therefore, must be cut down.

He could be an international agent.

He is in London stirring up trouble, and now the East is becoming a battle ground for federal troops.

In 3 years time, it could be ''worse than Syria'' just like Kanu promised.

Igbos, is THAT what you REALLY want for your region?

Igboland, the land of multi-million dollar village mansions, festivities, industries, factories, and fine, fast developing cities, turned to... SYRIA?

If not, get rid of Nnamdi Kanu, or that is exactly what you will get.

Stalled already.you and your fellow hypocritical irredeemable zombies will meet your Waterloo soonest,just mark it somewhere.Ain't you ashamed of your silly selves at all?you've just been typing trash as usual,you took your time to type all these long note inform of unsolicited advice to the people you loved to hate eeh?Ain't you tired or fade up already?I thought by now,you silly apes(Nairaland evil dead zombies)should've known that 99% Biafrans mind are made up already and no amount of blackmail,nonsensical useless talks,topics,posts,comments or even
Creating a million posts from your types,will ever make them see you guys as human being or change their minds about Biafra and the more you guys keep lamenting here,the more it embodies them to match on,the earlier you dead silly things understand this and stop wasting your time creating unnecessary and dead posts or comments,the better for you guys and remember also that they are ready to go their separate ways and the remaining 1% in the whole Eastern region are the silly greedy,selfish and jealous fools,saboteurs, politicians and political elites(government wealth gainers)Please,you ought to stop advising Igbos or biafrans,they don't want or need your silly and stupid advice...See,you guys are only known by your families and you guys are here in your deluded warp and myopic backward reasonings,calling an international man,a man well known all over the world a miscreant or a scammer(you ought to've known that all these names are outdated,stalled already,it changes nothing,infact,the sane beings need you guys to come up with another different zoological silly names,mtweeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!)are you guys this uselessly daft?Well,if you guys are northerners and happens to be against Igbos,Ipob,Biafra,ESN,Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,I understand your fears(parasitic elements) buh if you guys are Southerners,even a Yoruba Muslims and happens to attack Igbos,Ipob,ESN,Biafra and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,then your own stupidities are follow come,you guys don't worth living in any geographical area with sane people and you guys don't worth a response from me because your religions have clouded your sense of reasoning,hence you guys cannot see from afar,you guys cannot see the destructions,killings,miaming,raping,subjugation,genocidal tendencies,total take over,fulanisations this fulanis are planning and bringing down to south.For your informations,if you think that it gonna end in south east or south south,you better start rethinking because once they conquer south east and south south now(God forbid),then they will come for south west...(middle belt is gone already).they are doing everything possible to conquer the strongest resistance they have(south east and south south),then the other parts of the zoo,will be a walk over for them and you guys are there,talking trash...finally,when they were killing Ipob,Igbos and innocent Biafrans,you guys were happy,singing praises to them buh now that the game have changed and you guys understand that it wouldn't be "kill as usual",you resorted to been an unofficial Biafran advisers...(shameless maggots foaming from mouth)..the best you evil and demonic souls here on Nairaland can do is to keep calm and observe as things are unfolding...people in Ebonyi and Enugu were been massacred,you guys were jubilating and never condemn the killings and when the table turns,you started pitting Biafrans ,like you guys cares niiiiii....Few months ago,Governor Ortom was attacked and Miyetti Allah(Fulani herdsmen )claimed that they were the people that attacked him,no arrest,no statement from Nigeria securities and the silly igp is still investigating the attack till now,Last two weeks,Ebonyi and Enugu citizens were been massacred,murdered by Fulani herdsmen and they also bragged about it openly,no arrest was made and the Nigerian securities are still investigating it till today,Some days back,the Nigerian army or navy jet was attacked and captured and boko haram claimed responsibility for that,Nigerian securities refuted the claim and twisted the whole thing to fit the narratives if some silly dead things here,no proper investigation was conducted,igp was lost in thought,he saw nothing,he heard nothing and no boko haram hideout bombardments was assigned,acted or happened buh just few
days ago,some unknown gunmen broke into owerri correctional police headquarter and released some inmates,without any casualties and within few hours,igp was up and doing,was telling the media that the attack was been carried out be ipob and ESN and we still have some sane beings in the south,talking nonsense and stupidly silly,just because of a stipend that's a little above $50 a month niii......(oh! My God!!!!!) (though we know that shedding of Biafran blood by Nigerian securities,makes you guys happy,via it gives you guys orgasm,forget all this cheap blackmail and twisted narratives some of you guys always come up with,buh the hatred always gives some of you guys away so easily..we know everything and I've been reading all the comments here and also the rubbish,nonsense and inhuman statements and posts from some of you dead things especially towards the innocent civilians).....Truthfully,you guys disgusts and irritates me a lot and I wonder if you silly things got some souls or conscience at all....don't bother replying me because I wouldn't feed you guys with any response again...just tell your silly walking corpse of friends(Nairaland paid silly,stupid,wicked,demonic,evil and dead ugly zombies)to change or what befell the innocent and harmless people in Nigeria by the injustice of this very wicked,greedy,satanic and propagandist Government,will befall them because the untrained,blood tasty,wicked of a zoo soldier or police don't know if you supports APC or PDP and when the bullet comes,it wouldn't wait to ask you question on whom you're supporting before sending you or your loved ones to a great beyond..You guy's silly and wicked blood always implicate you guys,via give your tribe and region away so easily,even when you guys keep on denying it,bearing Biafra names,exonerating yourselves,tribe and region from the sanely opposite views.So,just because the sane people here,refused to buy to your demonic,stupid,wicked,ugly and negative narratives,you dead things resorted to an insults and shamelessly mad to sane beings here.If Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is fighting a good and a noble course,not only for Biafrans buh also for all the oppressed in Nigeria and you guys knows that buh decided to be jeopardising,castigating,procrastinating and sabotaging it( via been paid to do so or out of hatred and jealousy)may the land which you guys walk on,work against you guys,may the water you guys drink,drain you guys blood always,may the air you guys breath,brings discomfort into your body systems,may the food you guys eat,destroy you guys from within,may the four cardinal points of this earth frustrate you guys,may the souls of the innocent and poor Nigerians wasted out of the wickedness and demonic tendencies,acts of this evil government, torment you guys always,may God that abhors evil,punish you guys always and may sudden death befall you guys unexpectedly especially through the actions and inactions of this very oppressive wicked government you guys supports and works for...damn!!!!!sharing country with you guys is the worst regret of my life..Lastly,I'm not there with you guys buh I only speak as a human because I have a conscience and what millions of people passing through there in Nigeria,always makes me uncomfortable and I also shed tears for them,you wouldn't know how or what life is,until you leave Nigeria and I believe that if any of you guys have left Nigeria before or not getting millions from this wicked and evil government, you guys wouldn't have the mind or even sell off your conscience to be supporting evil here always,just in the name of peanuts......I urge and besiege you to always call evil its name regardless of whom it's been melted out to..A word is always enough for the wise...have a nice day..gracias!!!!!

Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Daprinxy(m): 1:05am On Apr 08, 2021
BigSarah:
MNK can easily be discarded but not the Biafran dream.
Stalled already.you and your fellow hypocritical irredeemable zombies will meet your Waterloo soonest,just mark it somewhere.Ain't you ashamed of your silly selves at all?you've just been typing trash as usual,you took your time to type all these long note inform of unsolicited advice to the people you loved to hate eeh?Ain't you tired or fade up already?I thought by now,you silly apes(Nairaland evil dead zombies)should've known that 99% Biafrans mind are made up already and no amount of blackmail,nonsensical useless talks,topics,posts,comments or even
Creating a million posts from your types,will ever make them see you guys as human being or change their minds about Biafra and the more you guys keep lamenting here,the more it embodies them to match on,the earlier you dead silly things understand this and stop wasting your time creating unnecessary and dead posts or comments,the better for you guys and remember also that they are ready to go their separate ways and the remaining 1% in the whole Eastern region are the silly greedy,selfish and jealous fools,saboteurs, politicians and political elites(government wealth gainers)Please,you ought to stop advising Igbos or biafrans,they don't want or need your silly and stupid advice...See,you guys are only known by your families and you guys are here in your deluded warp and myopic backward reasonings,calling an international man,a man well known all over the world a miscreant or a scammer(you ought to've known that all these names are outdated,stalled already,it changes nothing,infact,the sane beings need you guys to come up with another different zoological silly names,mtweeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!)are you guys this uselessly daft?Well,if you guys are northerners and happens to be against Igbos,Ipob,Biafra,ESN,Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,I understand your fears(parasitic elements) buh if you guys are Southerners,even a Yoruba Muslims and happens to attack Igbos,Ipob,ESN,Biafra and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,then your own stupidities are follow come,you guys don't worth living in any geographical area with sane people and you guys don't worth a response from me because your religions have clouded your sense of reasoning,hence you guys cannot see from afar,you guys cannot see the destructions,killings,miaming,raping,subjugation,genocidal tendencies,total take over,fulanisations this fulanis are planning and bringing down to south.For your informations,if you think that it gonna end in south east or south south,you better start rethinking because once they conquer south east and south south now(God forbid),then they will come for south west...(middle belt is gone already).they are doing everything possible to conquer the strongest resistance they have(south east and south south),then the other parts of the zoo,will be a walk over for them and you guys are there,talking trash...finally,when they were killing Ipob,Igbos and innocent Biafrans,you guys were happy,singing praises to them buh now that the game have changed and you guys understand that it wouldn't be "kill as usual",you resorted to been an unofficial Biafran advisers...(shameless maggots foaming from mouth)..the best you evil and demonic souls here on Nairaland can do is to keep calm and observe as things are unfolding...people in Ebonyi and Enugu were been massacred,you guys were jubilating and never condemn the killings and when the table turns,you started pitting Biafrans ,like you guys cares niiiiii....Few months ago,Governor Ortom was attacked and Miyetti Allah(Fulani herdsmen )claimed that they were the people that attacked him,no arrest,no statement from Nigeria securities and the silly igp is still investigating the attack till now,Last two weeks,Ebonyi and Enugu citizens were been massacred,murdered by Fulani herdsmen and they also bragged about it openly,no arrest was made and the Nigerian securities are still investigating it till today,Some days back,the Nigerian army or navy jet was attacked and captured and boko haram claimed responsibility for that,Nigerian securities refuted the claim and twisted the whole thing to fit the narratives if some silly dead things here,no proper investigation was conducted,igp was lost in thought,he saw nothing,he heard nothing and no boko haram hideout bombardments was assigned,acted or happened buh just few
days ago,some unknown gunmen broke into owerri correctional police headquarter and released some inmates,without any casualties and within few hours,igp was up and doing,was telling the media that the attack was been carried out be ipob and ESN and we still have some sane beings in the south,talking nonsense and stupidly silly,just because of a stipend that's a little above $50 a month niii......(oh! My God!!!!!) (though we know that shedding of Biafran blood by Nigerian securities,makes you guys happy,via it gives you guys orgasm,forget all this cheap blackmail and twisted narratives some of you guys always come up with,buh the hatred always gives some of you guys away so easily..we know everything and I've been reading all the comments here and also the rubbish,nonsense and inhuman statements and posts from some of you dead things especially towards the innocent civilians).....Truthfully,you guys disgusts and irritates me a lot and I wonder if you silly things got some souls or conscience at all....don't bother replying me because I wouldn't feed you guys with any response again...just tell your silly walking corpse of friends(Nairaland paid silly,stupid,wicked,demonic,evil and dead ugly zombies)to change or what befell the innocent and harmless people in Nigeria by the injustice of this very wicked,greedy,satanic and propagandist Government,will befall them because the untrained,blood tasty,wicked of a zoo soldier or police don't know if you supports APC or PDP and when the bullet comes,it wouldn't wait to ask you question on whom you're supporting before sending you or your loved ones to a great beyond..You guy's silly and wicked blood always implicate you guys,via give your tribe and region away so easily,even when you guys keep on denying it,bearing Biafra names,exonerating yourselves,tribe and region from the sanely opposite views.So,just because the sane people here,refused to buy to your demonic,stupid,wicked,ugly and negative narratives,you dead things resorted to an insults and shamelessly mad to sane beings here.If Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is fighting a good and a noble course,not only for Biafrans buh also for all the oppressed in Nigeria and you guys knows that buh decided to be jeopardising,castigating,procrastinating and sabotaging it( via been paid to do so or out of hatred and jealousy)may the land which you guys walk on,work against you guys,may the water you guys drink,drain you guys blood always,may the air you guys breath,brings discomfort into your body systems,may the food you guys eat,destroy you guys from within,may the four cardinal points of this earth frustrate you guys,may the souls of the innocent and poor Nigerians wasted out of the wickedness and demonic tendencies,acts of this evil government, torment you guys always,may God that abhors evil,punish you guys always and may sudden death befall you guys unexpectedly especially through the actions and inactions of this very oppressive wicked government you guys supports and works for...damn!!!!!sharing country with you guys is the worst regret of my life..Lastly,I'm not there with you guys buh I only speak as a human because I have a conscience and what millions of people passing through there in Nigeria,always makes me uncomfortable and I also shed tears for them,you wouldn't know how or what life is,until you leave Nigeria and I believe that if any of you guys have left Nigeria before or not getting millions from this wicked and evil government, you guys wouldn't have the mind or even sell off your conscience to be supporting evil here always,just in the name of peanuts......I urge and besiege you to always call evil its name regardless of whom it's been melted out to..A word is always enough for the wise...have a nice day..gracias!!!!!
Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by Rosskiiku: 1:12am On Apr 08, 2021
hunter21:
You are a coward

''Sometimes it is better to be a coward. We often stand in the compound of the fool and point at the ruins where a brave man used to live.''

- Chinua Achebe, 'Things Fall Apart'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu by midolian(m): 2:26am On Apr 08, 2021
cheruv:
Threatening the Empire of Great Igbo has never worked and won't work.
Try it and see Nigeria burnt down faster than can be imagined. 1967 has come and gone... Now is 2021 and the conditions are very different.
Do anyhow and see Abuja burnt down to the ground!
fool..na this online chestbeating dem Sabi. Awon smelo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

[video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections / Watch Nta Online For Free (link) / Wikileaks Cables: Nigeria Pressured Uk To Drop Charges Against Politician(ibori)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.