Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

She Tried Snatching My Man But She Lie…. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Tried Snatching My Man But She Lie…. (660 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Is This Possible Or Did She Lie? / Were Celibate For Two Years,how Could She Lie To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Tried Snatching My Man But She Lie…. by redsalsac9: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
I want to share some experience I had with a friend this holiday which almost ruined my relationship if there was no trust.

I visited my fiancé last Friday, I went there to spend my holidays with him. We were there watching a movie when a friend from Koforidua called that she was in Accra abd she was supposed to do something with her posting (she is a nurse)so she needed a place to sleep till Tuesday. In fact knowing her very well I didn’t even want her to come to my man’s place because she always compliments my man anytime I post him and 1 day she even told me in a playing tone that she will snatch him and I know she can do it.

Fast forward, I called my mum and she said my cousins are around so she can’t accept her. I told her and she pleaded and she sounded so worried. So I called a friend(male) so close to my mom’s place. I told him to please help my friend because I know they have plenty empty rooms. He told his mum and they accepted to host her only if I will come sleep with her so she feels comfortable .

Hmmmmm I left my comfort zone.
Note: my man was aware of all this and he never had a problem with it. I picked her up and we went to my friend’s house. He welcomed us and gave us a key to one room.

It was time for date rush, so I decided to go to their hall to watch since my data was small. When leaving, she asked for my phone to call her mum. Not knowing she wanted my man’s number. I don’t know how she did it but just yesterday evening my man called and he was like, how did your friend get my number?

I told him I haven’t given her his number and he forwarded some screenshots to me. ����My friend sent a screenshot claiming it’s from my phone to my man saying I and that male friend who hosted us have been sleeping together because in the screenshot, it was like “come into my room now, let’s have sex” and I said “ok, on my way”

She said she took the screenshot from my phone but the....................

Continue Reading Here: https:///she-tried-snatching-my-man-but-she-lie

Re: She Tried Snatching My Man But She Lie…. by BabbanBura(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
redsalsac9:
I want to share some experience I had with a friend this holiday which almost ruined my relationship if there was no trust.

I visited my fiancé last Friday, I went there to spend my holidays with him. We were there watching a movie when a friend from Koforidua called that she was in Accra abd she was supposed to do something with her posting (she is a nurse)so she needed a place to sleep till Tuesday. In fact knowing her very well I didn’t even want her to come to my man’s place because she always compliments my man anytime I post him and 1 day she even told me in a playing tone that she will snatch him and I know she can do it.

Fast forward, I called my mum and she said my cousins are around so she can’t accept her. I told her and she pleaded and she sounded so worried. So I called a friend(male) so close to my mom’s place. I told him to please help my friend because I know they have plenty empty rooms. He told his mum and they accepted to host her only if I will come sleep with her so she feels comfortable .

Hmmmmm I left my comfort zone.
Note: my man was aware of all this and he never had a problem with it. I picked her up and we went to my friend’s house. He welcomed us and gave us a key to one room.

It was time for date rush, so I decided to go to their hall to watch since my data was small. When leaving, she asked for my phone to call her mum. Not knowing she wanted my man’s number. I don’t know how she did it but just yesterday evening my man called and he was like, how did your friend get my number?

I told him I haven’t given her his number and he forwarded some screenshots to me. ����My friend sent a screenshot claiming it’s from my phone to my man saying I and that male friend who hosted us have been sleeping together because in the screenshot, it was like “come into my room now, let’s have sex” and I said “ok, on my way”

She said she took the screenshot from my phone but the....................

Continue Reading Here: https:///she-tried-snatching-my-man-but-she-lie

Complete am here or na lies
Re: She Tried Snatching My Man But She Lie…. by anitabella: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
And u no fit complete the story for here??... u dey wait make we click link??... U go grow old oo.
Re: She Tried Snatching My Man But She Lie…. by redsalsac9: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
anitabella:
And u no fit complete the story for here??... u dey wait make we click link??... U go grow old oo.

cry cry cry
Re: She Tried Snatching My Man But She Lie…. by redsalsac9: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! See What This Guy Did To His Best Friend Because Of Phone / Are You Proud Being An African? / 14 Erroneous Beliefs About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.