Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,111 members, 6,242,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 07:03 AM

Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club (1488 Views)

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / African Migrant Arrested With A Shotgun Concealed In His Pocket In Italy. Photos / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club by Mclucky191: 12:03am On Apr 08
A cctv recording is that is causing trends on Social Media is of a lady and a man who were spotted in a club, passing some time out. But what the lady did is shocking and hence, the notion fear women!

In the footage, the two individuals had secured a place in the club to have some chats but per their actions, it could be that they didn’t know themselves hence they just met at the club, probably a hookup or something.

(Watch video below)
https://www.vivsco.com/2021/04/fear-women-slay-queen-caught-removing.html?m=1

Re: Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club by McSquishi(f): 12:18am On Apr 08
If women were as terrible as some say then why are so many fake things used as proof of our deviance?

Please, which cctv is set directly in front of two individuals with such clarity?

That’s a cellphone video, and a clear poorly acted performance...
Re: Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club by Puloc(m): 12:45am On Apr 08
Olosho and stealing are friends grin
Re: Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club by Puloc(m): 12:47am On Apr 08
McSquishi:
If women were as terrible as some say then why are so many fake things used as proof of our deviance?

Please, which cctv is set directly in front of two individuals with such clarity?

Shut up...that thing is clear enough
Re: Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club by WoundedLamb: 12:55am On Apr 08
McSquishi:

Maybe the CCTV was on a table. grin

Seriously, you women in Nigeria are really trying. Even if this lady was actually stealing, does that justify the "fear women" expression? We read about men kidnapping, raping, killing, etc. everyday, and nobody ever says "fear men" but the moment a lady is involved, everyone remembers gender. And they'd be quick to aggressively attack you when you try to reason with them.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club by realstars: 2:52am On Apr 08
Stage Dramar
Re: Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club by McSquishi(f): 3:13am On Apr 08
Puloc:

Shut up...that thing is clear enough

Yes, it’s clear that is fake. You shut up.
Re: Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club by McSquishi(f): 3:19am On Apr 08
WoundedLamb:

Seriously, you women in Nigeria are really trying. Even if this lady was actually stealing, does that justify the "fear women" expression? We read about men kidnapping, raping, killing, etc. everyday, and nobody ever says "fear men" but the moment a lady is involved, everyone remembers gender. And they'd be quick to aggressively attack you when you try to reason with them.

Exactly! Some men think that committing immoral even heinous acts is a privilege men should enjoy. They do not have an actual stance against immorality or crime just the fact that a female engages in it bothers them.

Every day on here they are posting violent acts, criminal acts, immoral acts committed by men and as you said, they never fear men.

These people are so fake lol

I’m not Nigerian but I agree, Nigerian women are really trying. It’s not easy for them at all!
Re: Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club by WoundedLamb: 3:33am On Apr 08
McSquishi:

Exactly! Some men think that committing immoral even heinous acts is a privilege men should enjoy. They do not have an actual stance against immorality or crime just the fact that a female engages in it bothers them.

Every day on here they are posting violent acts, criminal acts, immoral acts committed by men and as you said, they never fear men.

These people are so fake lol

I’m not Nigerian but I agree, Nigerian women are really trying. It’s not easy for them at all!

The funny thing is that when these crimes are committed by men, they focus on other ways categorizing them as a people asides gender. For example, when a man commits a crime outside Nigeria, you'd read things like "Nigerians embrassing us outside the country" (focus on nationality) or "Yorubas have taken thier skull mining to the US" (focusing on tribe) or "Muslims are the problem of the world" (focusing on the religion). In the best case scenario, they focus just on the individual in question. But once it's a lady, "fear women", "that gender!", "women are thier own problem", etc. Sexism makes intelligent people look stupid.

Is it okay to as where you're from? Is it the same over there?

1 Like

Re: Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club by McSquishi(f): 4:17am On Apr 08
WoundedLamb:

The funny thing is that when these crimes are committed by men, they focus on other ways categorizing them as a people asides gender. For example, when a man commits a crime outside Nigeria, you'd read things like "Nigerians embrassing us outside the country" (focus on nationality) or "Yorubas have taken thier skull mining to the US" (focusing on tribe) or "Muslims are the problem of the world" (focusing on the religion). In the best case scenario, they focus just on the individual in question. But once it's a lady, "fear women", "that gender!", "women are thier own problem", etc. Sexism makes intelligent people look stupid.

Is it okay to as where you're from? Is it the same over there?

Those are some astute observations. Honestly.

That’s interesting unlike with women, when men are culprits they get to be identified by characteristics outside of their gender. Their fellow men (and probably a lot of women) see his gender irrelevant but blame the next divisive set of identifiers (religion, nationality, tribe).

It’s funny because I can be debating on here and other Nigerian dominated online groups and some man will be going ballistic, typing all manner of abuses, but will accuse me of displaying stupidity and being emotional/sentimental. If I say something in defense of women with multiple respected sources to back me up, I’ll still be attacked as being blinded by my gender when in fact it is the men who can’t see past gender.

There is a huge sexism problem in that country, and I feel like younger generations of men are displaying an increasing hatred for women. Maybe it’s backlash related to progress women are making.

I’m in the US. Here we have sexism, of course, but it’s not nearly as bad as in Nigeria both structurally and on an interpersonal level.
Re: Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club by femi4: 8:37am On Apr 08
McSquishi:

That looks like a club. The camera type used doesn't change the fact that she committed the crime
Re: Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club by AZINGA(m): 8:49am On Apr 08
YOU GUYS SHOULD UNDERSTAND SUMTIN.A NIGERIAN WOMAN STEALING IS SUMTIN RARE,SO WHEN ONE IS CAUGHT IT BECUMS FEAR WOMEN.BUT ONE'S IT BECUMS EVERY DAY NEWS,TRIBALISM WOULD BECOME THE ORDER OF THE DAY,JUST AS IS D CASE OF MEN NOW!
Re: Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club by indodon(m): 10:01am On Apr 08
I just like the shape of her nyansh
Re: Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club by McSquishi(f): 1:04pm On Apr 08
femi4:
That looks like a club. The camera type used doesn't change the fact that she committed the crime

Yes, a cellphone camera trained on a couple dancing at the very moment she decides to pick a pocket changes the facts. It makes it obvious that these people are acting.
Re: Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club by uvie66: 1:31pm On Apr 08
WoundedLamb:

I must concur on this, fear men 100 times more than women... Kidnapping, cultism, armed robbery, rape, yahoo yahoo, banditry, ritual killing, and the list goes on on Men are all the cause of the present travails Nigeria is going through.... the only thing women do is olosho and it does not harm anybody.
Re: Fear Women: Slay Queen Caught Removing A Man’s Wallet From His Pocket In A Club by GIdiata(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08
uvie66:
I must concur on this, fear men 100 times more than women... Kidnapping, cultism, armed robbery, rape, yahoo yahoo, banditry, ritual killing, and the list goes on on Men are all the cause of the present travails Nigeria is going through.... the only thing women do is olosho and it does not harm anybody.

just fear women

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Robbers Beaten,stripped And Burnt Alive In Uyo / Mob Beats Indian Man Mercilessly For Allegedly Stealing Okada Man’s Anaconda / Man Came Out Of Bathroom To Fight NEPA Staff In Kaduna (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.