Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Types Of Small Business Video Marketing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Types Of Small Business Video Marketing (184 Views)

Why Hiring Services Of Small Business Tax Accountant Is Crucial For Finances? / My First Business Video Animation. What Do You Think Guys? / Wow! Checkout Leak Videos Of Small Doctor Having Sex With Three Girls. +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Small Business Video Marketing by ManiMalik: 5:05am On Apr 08, 2021
When people, especially small business owners, think of YouTube, viral videos come to mind, where people play mentos and diet coke. Sometimes it combines images from other, larger companies' popular ads.

With this in mind when it comes to video marketing, it becomes difficult to understand how important YouTube can be to your Small business Video Marketing campaign. But this article will tell you how you can use it in your strategy.

Why YouTube?
YouTube is the most effective video marketing tool because it is the most visited site for videos. Since launching in 2005, YouTube has had the largest market share. I was able to move so fast in a very short time. Since its inception in the first year, 38 million people have watched it. It ranks YouTube among the top 10 sites on the Internet.

It became so popular that Google chose to buy it for $ 1.65 billion in 2006. YouTube has never stopped, so it's one of the top 5 sites you should especially consider when promoting your videos. May 2010 was a record month for YouTube, with the most views at 14.6 billion.
There are many other sites that you can use for video marketing such as blip.tv, Yahoo Video, Revver, Vimeo, Dailymotion and Brake. But all this is still unable to compete with the market share that YouTube is able to achieve. Keeping video marketing ads on YouTube will be very beneficial for you, especially if you want to expand your market.

YouTube is also able to integrate with social networking sites, which greatly facilitates video marketing activities. YouTube has the same community and population but is expanding with Facebook, Twitter, and more. Twitter is a good way to get referrals to your video marketing ads.

YouTube has continued its integration efforts with iPad and Android phones. Video marketing efforts on these sites will increase your market base.
YouTube has many web tools to help you evaluate your video marketing strategy. After registering, you will receive a channel or profile that will act as a different site for you. Depending on user traffic, you can see which videos were successful or not. You don't have to spend on web development, nor do you have to pay for web hosting.
Re: Types Of Small Business Video Marketing by TabithaDanisi: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
ManiMalik:
When people, especially small business owners, think of YouTube, viral videos come to mind, where people play mentos and diet coke. Sometimes it combines images from other, larger companies' popular ads.

With this in mind when it comes to video marketing, it becomes difficult to understand how important YouTube can be to your Small business Video Marketing campaign. But this article will tell you how you can use it in your strategy.

Why YouTube?
YouTube is the most effective video marketing tool because it is the most visited site for videos. Since launching in 2005, YouTube has had the largest market share. I was able to move so fast in a very short time. Since its inception in the first year, 38 million people have watched it. It ranks YouTube among the top 10 sites on the Internet.

It became so popular that Google chose to buy it for $ 1.65 billion in 2006. YouTube has never stopped, so it's one of the top 5 sites you should especially consider when promoting your videos. May 2010 was a record month for YouTube, with the most views at 14.6 billion.
There are many other sites that you can use for video marketing such as blip.tv, Yahoo Video, Revver, Vimeo, Dailymotion and Brake. But all this is still unable to compete with the market share that YouTube is able to achieve. Keeping video marketing ads on YouTube will be very beneficial for you, especially if you want to expand your market.

YouTube is also able to integrate with social networking sites, which greatly facilitates video marketing activities. YouTube has the same community and population but is expanding with Facebook, Twitter, and more. Twitter is a good way to get referrals to your video marketing ads.

YouTube has continued its integration efforts with iPad and Android phones. Video marketing efforts on these sites will increase your market base.
YouTube has many web tools to help you evaluate your video marketing strategy. After registering, you will receive a channel or profile that will act as a different site for you. Depending on user traffic, you can see which videos were successful or not. You don't have to spend on web development, nor do you have to pay for web hosting.

Thanks for this information

Also, you can promote your YouTube link with different business/marketing tools. I started using my digital business card as a way to connect with people which helped me get more views on my YouTube channel and save a lot of money on building a personal website and even printing business cards. I suggest you try it if you are ready to utilise all avenues to get people to trust you.

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Guide To Best Cbd Oil For Weight Loss And Anxiety / I Used To Think That Earning Six Figures Weekly Was A Pipe Dream / FIRSTLOVE Assembly Ignite Conference 2021 : 10 Takeaways From Day One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.