Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) (22312 Views)

Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS / Owerri Prison Break In Pictures / Edo 2020: Emulate Jonathan, Oba Of Benin Charges Politicians (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by jlinkd78(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2021
Noted
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2021
The rooster's have come home to roost.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Spirit4View: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2021
Afonja the capital city Of treachery! Afonja shall reap his evil!
Marine54:
Busy body Afonjas with fulani blood how market
Indeed afonja the skull mining terrorist and marauding Fulani herdsmen terrorist are one.
The duo are evil and wicked !

5 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2021
Splendor4:
too many Bleep ups
DM me for your logo, flyer and editing at a very cheap price
How much is your FLYERS DESIGN service cost? I have a job for you.
Kindly reach me on facebook; my FB ID is on my NL profile....
Take Note:

On facebook my ID pics is Barcelona Old Badge

@Seniorwriter
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by PoliteActivist: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2021
phygo89:
Supreme.......,

Court....
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by benjsniper33: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2021
I think the ibos shouldn’t allow this Ipob & Esn thing to escalate o

Revolution occurs in phases before it becomes an open military rebellion against a sitting government.

I think what they need to do first is to focus on a thorough pan-igbo re-education, Entrepreneurship and economic strength.

I think , Ibos should invest be heavily in local manufacturing and indigenous technology development so that at least they can produce what they consume including gadgets, electrical appliances, medicines, clothing, automobiles , building material, etc... At least they should show the Nigerian government a sign that they can sustain themselves

I believe a military campaign against the Nigerian government at these stage will do more harm to average ibos in and outside southeast

Because so far the ibos are doing the dying , and this, I believe, is not in their best interest presently.

Thank you �

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by NaijaGoBetter20: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2021
Christians at it again
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by obailala(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2021
This actually makes sense somehow. I've always asked, "why Imo state?"

ESN is meant to protect the southeast against marauding herdsmen. There have never really been any cases of herdsmen attacks in Imo; so why is Imo suddenly the starting point and epicentre of the so called ESN / unknown gunmen activities? How exactly did ESN suddenly lose focus, leave herdsmen and start going after police stations and prisons?

Something tells me the so called 'unknown gunmen' have absolutely nothing to do with ESN but are just armed political thugs playing politics. The current crisis in Imo is just a local ApC vs PDP vs AA, Rochas vs Uzodimma political battle.

6 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by discusant: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2021
galaxylauncher:
Watch the moment governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo state blamed the attack in Imo state on "known Imo politicians" for destruction of the state by hoodlums. The governor went ahead to accuse the politicians of trying to derail the government of APC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KS5Qc_szC4

Today, Hope Uzodinma would say IPOB is responsible for the attacks; tomorrow he will say a known politician in the state was responsible for the attacks.

Next day he would tell Igbos to save themselves from IPOB attacks.
Who takes Hope Uzodinma serious? Has he ever won any election by popular votes since he became a politician?

Uzodinma is busy in government house showing animosity to some politicians in his senatorial district.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by goxx(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2021
This man is playing what I call "psychology politics" with insecurity. Trying to exonerate IPOB, thinking they would stop. Now they have attacked another police station. LMAO
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by discusant: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2021
Spirit4View:
Afonja the capital city Of treachery! Afonja shall reap his evil!

For now, Afonja journalists believe all political plans for Afonja to succeed PMB are going as planned.
Afonja journalists thus upped their blackmail against the Igbo through all sorts of spurious publications online.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by discusant: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2021
galaxylauncher:
Watch the moment governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo state blamed the attack in Imo state on "known Imo politicians" for destruction of the state by hoodlums. The governor went ahead to accuse the politicians of trying to derail the government of APC.

Name the politician who sponsored the attacks.

The police is supposed to go to gov Uzodinma now to name the politician who sponsored the attacks.
Nigeria must not be a zoo where modern police cannot go to Hope Uzodinma to name the politicians in Imo state who sponsored the attacks.

If he fails to name the politician, or makes a false allegation against some politician, he must have breached the laws and his oat of office.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2021
yinkus6750:
A governor should make utterances he can proof and defend.
Not playing politics with everything.
He should have mention names, if he was very sure

And that's what El Rufai is good at doing.

Accusing the Christian community without proofs.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Springboot: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2021
Not just this, most insurgents and violence are politically motivated
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Vivuch: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2021
APC led government hoodlums attacked the prison so they can see a reason to Attack and kill innocent ESN. Everything happening in southeast now is a plot by APC government to have an excuse to attack ESN and tag them terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2021
galaxylauncher:

Idiotic set of people.. Infact who'ever claims they know perpetrator of criminal acts without naming them should be prosecuted. Nonsense people na so fayemi talk say den offer am bribe bt he cant mention any name ... What a country . If u know but u cant expose them then it is honorable to keep ur stinking mouth shut 4ever.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Enoch07: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2021
phygo89:
Supreme.......,
court..........
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by lastempero: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2021
As long as say na politician, make them kill themselves
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Emotionss: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2021
Has anyone noticed that since this attack in the south East
the north east has become relatively quiet ?

Igbos you people need to stop being to sentimental/emotional and start asking some serious questions.

Unfortunately for the south East ipob/ESN has made themselves the perfect scapegoat.

The game plan being currently played in the south east is as follows.

Attack different securities formation is the south east....

Blame ipob/ESN With the help of the Media.

Use their media propaganda crew to spread the BLAME on ipob, mock and ridicule the people of the East and then put FEAR in the hearts of many igbos by procasting that the south east will become another North East while ESN/ipob is another Boko haram.

Their main am is to weaken ESN so that they can operate without resistance.

Igbos make unna think ooo.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2021
galaxylauncher:

make them continue burning.....and make they turn their state to another borno state......

Even here in lagos we never recover from the endsars aftermath
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Yankee101: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2021
Known politicians in Jmo state...is he alluding to Okorocha?
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2021
Marine54:
Busy body Afonjas with fulani blood how market
Indeed afonja the skull mining terrorist and marauding Fulani herdsmen terrorist are one.
The duo are evil and wicked !

so na the yorubas and fulanis dey burn, release prisoners abi? Make una continue to blame another tribe for una stupidities....yeye dey smell, E no know

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by mauchiz: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2021
Emotionss:
Has anyone noticed that since this attack in the south East
the north east has become relatively quiet ?

Igbos you people need to stop being to sentimental/emotional and start asking some serious questions.

Unfortunately for the south East ipob/ESN has made themselves the perfect scapegoat.

The game plan being currently played in the south east is as follows.

Attack different securities formation is the south east....

Blame ipob/ESN With the help of the Media.

Use their media propaganda crew to spread the BLAME on ipob, mock and ridicule the people of the East and then put FEAR in the hearts of many igbos by procasting that the south east will become another North East while ESN/ipob is another Boko haram.

Their main am is to weaken ESN so that they can operate without resistance.

Igbos make unna think ooo.

Bokoharam and fulani herdsmen are the ones causing all this problems in IMO state.
Imo indigenes don't have this type of mind.

Rochas is from the North, his brothers have come to fight for him.

Supreme Court governor, ntor
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by pickatyou1: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2021
yinkus6750:

Just like the igp mentioned names.
Like I said, the disaster is a play by the FG in collaboration with the Northern police force

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Kemistri4(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2021
Sleekfingers:

so na the yorubas and fulanis dey burn, release prisoners abi? Make una continue to blame another tribe for una stupidities....yeye dey smell, E no know

You mean the same way you lunatics blamed IPOB when you ransacked your king's palace and numerous other buildings in Lagos?

Or do u mean when your BMC siblings blamed IPOB for the Hausa/Yoruba clash in Ibadan and said they wanted to create animosity between the north and west?

You lots are brainless fools...
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2021
Kemistri4:

You mean the same way you lunatics blamed IPOB when you ransacked your king's palace and numerous other buildings in Lagos?

Or do u mean when your BMC siblings blamed IPOB for the Hausa/Yoruba clash in Ibadan and said they wanted to create animosity between the north and west?

You lots are brainless fools...

i hear you.....all i read from your comment is just another desmond elliot's child wailing like a jackal

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Rareoil(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2021
yinkus6750:

You didn't remember 'make utterances he can proof and defend', when the police blamed ESN without any investigation.

Continue shifting goalposts.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Rareoil(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2021
Sleekfingers:

i hear you.....all i read from your comment is just another desmond elliot's child wailing like a jackal

Is that all you can say. Clearly you don't like this news, you want the blame to be on IPOB/ESN
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Zona123(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2021
APC the government of blame blame, it's running in their DNA
Re: Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) by Cutehotnerd001: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2021
FrankBass281:
Facebook account for sale
I am interested, get back to me asap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting / Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) / National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.