Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Edo State Threatens To End National Sports Festival Today Over Lack Of Funds - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Edo State Threatens To End National Sports Festival Today Over Lack Of Funds (11785 Views)

Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus / National Sports Festival: Lagos To Host South-West Zonal Elimination Stage / Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Threatens To End National Sports Festival Today Over Lack Of Funds by blowjohn(m): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:
These people do not exercise ?

They only exercise during election period by running.............

From pillar ........to post
Re: Edo State Threatens To End National Sports Festival Today Over Lack Of Funds by mukatic: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
No surprise say na the flat belle Shuaibu dey chop money pass. He is street-wise.

WiszyFraud:

Meanwhile, the other guy belle flat pass razor blade grin
Re: Edo State Threatens To End National Sports Festival Today Over Lack Of Funds by HansSpeke: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
Re: Edo State Threatens To End National Sports Festival Today Over Lack Of Funds by Bunmhi(f): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
Who send them?
Re: Edo State Threatens To End National Sports Festival Today Over Lack Of Funds by edego2up(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
Foreigna:

Stop talking like a fool and stop supporting stupidity. Out of all the states that have hosted the games previously, the FG pays its counterpart funding after the games have ended. That's what always happens.

Why this Obaseki is disgracing Edo state is what I don't understand.
Can you please provide the details of the states that hosted the sports festival without federal government intervention.for whenever a big fool like you is taking they're always saying things without prouf.boy let me tell you something,na stupidity dey course this for you soooo, even very soon you go begin to insult your elders from the village and that will be your end.tame your mouth.;####

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Threatens To End National Sports Festival Today Over Lack Of Funds by Emeka71(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
yanabasee1:
I knew this was coming..... My kid brother plays basketball during this festival and he was telling me that there's no show t the moment....
Let them go ahead and do whatever they want; do you know that Shaibu plays on Bendel insurance ¿
Re: Edo State Threatens To End National Sports Festival Today Over Lack Of Funds by Ihonzko(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
You can't fight oshiomole and survive it even if you win him he is like a lion, oshiomole is still fighting him unknowingly to him, we dey suffer hunger here in Benin city
Re: Edo State Threatens To End National Sports Festival Today Over Lack Of Funds by Smooth278(m): 12:53am On Apr 09, 2021
First 3 pages full of stupid comments!!! They want Obaseki to use money for Edo state people to host national sports festival!!!

The key word is National!!! Even FIFA gives host countries money to host tournaments...

How many Nigerian men his age have flat tummy? Abey free the guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Lifts Ban On International Basketball Competitions / Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? / I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.