Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,530 members, 6,244,317 topics. Date: Friday, 16 April 2021 at 02:16 AM

5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) (268 Views)

Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) / JAMB 2021 Cut Off Mark for Medicine, Law, Engineering, Accounting etc / Steps For A Successful JAMB 2018 UTME/DE Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by abdegenius(m): 9:08am On Apr 08
How To Create And Update Jamb Profile On Jamb Portal

How To Create Jamb Profile Using SMS
Send NIN to 55019.

SMS Method is the best way to create a Jamb Profile. To Create Jamb Profile for 2021 UTME & Direct Entry Registration, Text NIN to 55019.

As Jamb re-introduces NIN for Jamb 2021 registration, you will have to Text NIN to 55019 to create Jamb profile Instead of Sending your Names.

How To Avoid SMS Issues Creating Profile
� Don’t add a comma ( , ) to the names.

� 50 Naira will be deducted from your Sim. Make sure you have above N50 Naira airtime on your Mobile phone before sending the SMS.

� One Phone number can be used by one candidate only. Don’t share the same number with your brother or sister. They should get their own sim and send their own message.

Step By Step Guide To Register Jamb 2021

⚜️ 1. Create A Valid Jamb Email

This is the first and basic step to kick start Jamb 2021/2022 Registration

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

⚜️ 2. Get NIN READY For Jamb

Jamb profile was introduced a few years ago and the use of National Identification Number (NIN) was introduced in 2020. NIN was Cancelled for 2020 JAMB but has been re-introduced.

⚜️ 3. Create a Jamb Profile

It is very compulsory for you to register your profile before obtaining Jamb 2021 Registration Form.

Jamb Profile or Jamb account is very important. No Student can Register Jamb UTME or Direct Entry without first Creating Profile.

⚜️ 4. Buy Jamb 2021 E-Pin Registration

Now that you have a valid email address and Jamb profile, what next? Get the E-Pin. Jamb E-Registration Pin can be gotten in many ways.

⚜️ 5. Visit An Accredited Jamb CBT Center.

Right now, you can only register Jamb in approved CBT centers.

ANONYMOUS Is there to assist you in as must as you abide to our terms and conditions_ ✅✅✅

Curled From:

https://www.triogist.com.ng/2021/04/5-basic-steps-for-successful-jamb.html?m=1

Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by The5DME(m): 9:27am On Apr 08
What if we misplaced the Sim we used for the NIN?

1 Like

Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by abdegenius(m): 10:00am On Apr 08
The5DME:
What if we misplaced the Sim we used for the NIN?

Then You Can Use Other Sim Card...Just Make Sure To Get Down Necessary Info About Your Nin
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by iyenebari: 10:08am On Apr 08
abdegenius:

Then You Can Use Other Sim Card...Just Make Sure To Get Down Necessary Info About Your Nin
Is there any issue creating your jamb profile from jamb official site instead of that sim method.
I need a reply please.
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by abdegenius(m): 10:29am On Apr 08
No Issue but Will Be done For you At Center...To Make The Step Easier Considering The Crowd ...It's Safer And Easier
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by simijenag: 12:50pm On Apr 08
my question is i already created my profile through jamb site, would i need to use NIN to create again? thanks
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by abdegenius(m): 1:28pm On Apr 08
simijenag:
my question is i already created my profile through jamb site, would i need to use NIN to create again? thanks
There will always be a prompt for you to input Your NIN
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by Lordsagna: 1:46pm On Apr 08
simijenag:
how do you create your profile through jamb site?
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by abdegenius(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08
Lordsagna:

how do you create your profile through jamb site?
By Clicking On Create Account
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by Lordsagna: 1:56pm On Apr 08
abdegenius:

By Clicking On Create Account
alright sir, can I used another number to text NIN to 55019 when the actual number is not available.
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by abdegenius(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08
Lordsagna:

alright sir, can I used another number to text NIN to 55019 when the actual number is not available.

Make Sure the number has not been used before
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by Lordsagna: 2:11pm On Apr 08
abdegenius:

Make Sure the number has not been used before
I've sent NIN to 55019 I haven't receive any message yet
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by Tohsynetita1: 3:39pm On Apr 08
what of the novel?
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by abdegenius(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08
Tohsynetita1:
what of the novel?
The novel is out already
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by abdegenius(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08
Lordsagna:

I've sent NIN to 55019 I haven't receive any message yet
Be endeavor to have airtime on your line
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by Tohsynetita1: 7:18pm On Apr 08
abdegenius:
The novel is out already
Do you have the novel?
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by abdegenius(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08
Tohsynetita1:

Do you have the novel?
Yeah...You Can Visit Our Website To Get The Contact Details To reach Us.
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by Tohsynetita1: 7:42pm On Apr 08
abdegenius:

Yeah...You Can Visit Our Website To Get The Contact Details To reach Us.

what's the website
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by abdegenius(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08
Tohsynetita1:

what's the website
Check Below The Post...It's Illegal To Post Number Here...
We can Communicate on our web
Re: 5 Basic Steps For A Successful JAMB 2021 Registration( DAY 1 ) by Tohsynetita1: 8:25pm On Apr 08
Send me your contact, have checked your web but not able to message what I want there.

(1) (Reply)

Basic Instrumentation And Control Training Practical Training. / Hadoop Online Training And Certification In India | Usa | Signapore / LASPOTECH Admission List 2014/2015 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.