Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Aged People In Sagamu Get Monthly Support Stipends From OMG Foundation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aged People In Sagamu Get Monthly Support Stipends From OMG Foundation (134 Views)

Three Dead In Sagamu Inter Cult Clash (picture ) / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Sagamu / Truck Filled With Cement Crashes At Sagamu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aged People In Sagamu Get Monthly Support Stipends From OMG Foundation by Vibrant007(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2021
In his bid to grant support and relief to the old people,not fewer than twenty aged persons in Sagamu local government smiled home with the monthly support stipends from the man of the moment, Hon. Olanrewaju Michael George.

This, according to him, is meant to grant relief to them and ameliorate the hardship they might be facing due to old age and the present economic quagmire.

"This initiative is to see to the welfare of our aged fathers and mothers. We can not leave them out in the scheme of things. They have been there for us in the past and it's time to give back to them and ensure they go through zero stress before getting their wants", Olanrewaju said.

OMG, as fondly called, further stated that he feels uncomfortable each time he sees old people hawking petty goods or sitting by the roadside to sell goods for meagre profits whey should actually be resting.

"I am usually moved to tears, whenever I see our aged ones, particularly our mothers, hawking on the streets. It hurts seeing them in such situation and I have vowed to address this, to the best of my capacity. They deserve to be taken care of and by God's grace, we'll still do more", he said.

Olanrewaju Micheal George has been making the waves recently, due to his philanthropic gestures which is aimed at giving a standard means of living to all and sundry.

Re: Aged People In Sagamu Get Monthly Support Stipends From OMG Foundation by donbachi(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2021
GOD bless u more..personally wish u,longlife and more prosperity.

(1) (Reply)

Alternate Roads To Use As Lagos Shuts Major Roads For 2021 Access Bank Lagos Cit / Late Gen Garba: It's A Great Loss Of A Noble Patriarch Of Our Land- Tom Mourns / The World Honours Adeloye, One Of The Best Neurosurgeons On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.