Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,689,661 members, 6,336,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 04:25 AM

Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today (6078 Views)

People Are Still Getting Jobs- Learn Servers, Itil, And Ethical Hacking.. / Shocking List of Jobs You Had No Idea Existed / Business Is More Lu'creative Than Jobs, Learn 3 Skills At Once And Be Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:33am On May 27

"To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear."
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 11:45am On May 27

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 3:10pm On May 27
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:59pm On May 27

"Realizing that our actions, feelings and behavior are the result of our own images and beliefs gives us the level that psychology has always needed for changing personality."

Creative energy expresses itself through the mental dimension into the physical dimension. This is how nature works.

Your actions, feelings, and behavior don't result out of thin air, but as a result of energy flowing through the images and beliefs that exist in your subconscious mind.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 9:23am On May 28

The body is the servant of the mind. It obeys the operations of the mind, whether they be deliberately chosen or automatically expressed.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 1:09pm On May 28

"Whatever you keep hidden in your heart, God manifests in you outwardly. Whatever the root of the tree feeds on in secret, affects the bough and the leaf."
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:51pm On May 28

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:13am On May 29

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:02pm On May 29

"Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.”

There’s a special place in my heart for these inspirational words. They remind me of my unwavering determination to become a motivational speaker.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:47pm On May 29

"A Clear Vision, Backed By Definite Plans, Gives You A Tremendous Feeling Of Confidence And Personal Power.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 11:03am On May 30

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single Step"
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 4:54pm On May 30

"For Every Reason It’s Not Possible, There Are Hundreds Of People Who Have Faced The Same Circumstances And Succeeded.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:07am On May 31

"There Are No Limits To What You Can Accomplish, Except The Limits You Place On Your Own Thinking.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 11:22am On May 31

"The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:32pm On May 31

"One Of The Lessons That I Grew Up With Was To Always Stay True To Yourself And Never Let What Somebody Else Says Distract You From Your Goals.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:52pm On May 31

"Today’s Accomplishments Were Yesterday’s Impossibilities.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:15am On Jun 01

“A Man Without Skills/handwork Is Like A Body Without A Soul.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 11:07am On Jun 01

"The Future Belongs To The Competent. Get Good, Get Better, Be The Best!”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 1:23pm On Jun 01

"Fake It Until You Make It! Act As If You Had All The Confidence You Require Until It Becomes Your Reality."
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:08pm On Jun 01

"To See What Is Right And Not Do It Is A Lack Of Courage.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:15am On Jun 02

"You Are Never Too Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 11:30am On Jun 02

“I Think Goals Should Never Be Easy, They Should Force You To Work, Even If They Are Uncomfortable At The Time.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:37pm On Jun 02

"Develop An ‘Attitude Of Gratitude’. Say Thank You To Everyone You Meet For Everything They Do For You.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:00am On Jun 03
Registration still ongoing
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:19am On Jun 03

Today has a lot of good things for all who are alive in it. Wake up and pursue life with courage and hope, and I can assure you that your future is going to be bright
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 1:17pm On Jun 03

"Do What You Can With All You Have, Wherever You Are.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:01pm On Jun 03

"What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.”

The wisdom left behind this powerful words implies that will power and dedication are just as important as ability. Again, alluding to the concept that success is formed in the mind before it is manifested in reality.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:40pm On Jun 03

"Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:25am On Jun 04

"The Only Limit To Our Realization Of Tomorrow Will Be Our Doubts Of Today."
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 11:09am On Jun 04

"If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 3:26pm On Jun 04

"The Best Way To Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:32pm On Jun 04

"People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.”

I believe this is one of the best quotes to live by because it reminds me to think without limits and never doubt my wildest thoughts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Synapse Services Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Please Who Can Explain This My Salary / Gapbridge Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.