Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,689,662 members, 6,336,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 04:35 AM

Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today (6079 Views)

People Are Still Getting Jobs- Learn Servers, Itil, And Ethical Hacking.. / Shocking List of Jobs You Had No Idea Existed / Business Is More Lu'creative Than Jobs, Learn 3 Skills At Once And Be Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 12:52am On Jun 05

"We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Tris24(f): 6:51am On Jun 05
Hi,

I need affiliate marketers for my business @trissiesfitness

Commission would range between 10 - 50% depending on the service or product. I have products and services ranging from ₦10,000 to ₦1,200,000.

If you're an affiliate marketer, send a WhatsApp message to 09054572908 for more details.

My Website: www.trissiesfitness.com
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:33am On Jun 05

If you are searching for that one person
who will change your life forever..
LOOK IN THE MIRROR
the only person who can help you is YOU
*GOOD MORNING HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD*
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:23pm On Jun 05

Today our World is changing.
Degrees cannot get you job!
Your salary cannot cover your bills !
Today the New economy offers you a system to be your own boss and build your empire, a lifetime business transferable to your next of kin.
Take a step now, register for any of our training program and become your own boss.
Good afternoon and have a blessed Friday
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:36am On Jun 06

"Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 12:39pm On Jun 06

You can always get back up when you fall down.
You can always earn back what you've lost.
You can correct a mistake.
You can make it up when you've done something wrong.
But...
You will never be able to bring time back. Do the things that you want to do now. Regret is perhaps the most painful feeling one will ever have. Good thing is you can prevent it. Waste no time, don't leave in fear.
Do things you can already do, NOW!
*good morning hope your doing well today*
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 4:13pm On Jun 06

"Leaders Think And Talk About The Solutions. Followers Think And Talk About The Problems.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 9:43pm On Jun 06

"Leaders Never Use The Word Failure. They Look Upon Setbacks As Learning Experiences.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 9:51am On Jun 07

"The Key Responsibility Of Leadership Is To Think About The Future. No One Else Can Do It For You.”
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:22pm On Jun 07

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”!
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:32pm On Jun 07

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:39pm On Jun 07

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 4:09am On Jun 08

Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:15am On Jun 08

If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 1:27pm On Jun 08

Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by CaptGroin(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08
MARKETING OFFICER
Qualification: ND, NCE, HND/B.Sc in any discipline
Possess at least 1 years working experience in any financial institution or related industry

Salary: 40k-60k, commission , transport and HMO

Interested candidates should send CV to firstglobal21@gmail.com

*PLEASE INDICATE JOB TITLE IN AS SUBJECT OF THE MAIL*
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:30pm On Jun 08

To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:31am On Jun 09

Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 3:41pm On Jun 09

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:08pm On Jun 09

I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:53am On Jun 10

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:11am On Jun 10

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:13pm On Jun 10

Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:51pm On Jun 10

The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:05am On Jun 11

Change your thoughts and you change your world.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by mayorcon(m): 11:00am On Jun 11
Rejection emails are part of job hunting experiences, and receiving them after putting in so much (or not so much) effort can be daunting, but it shows you are making an effort; Dont give up! You just might be one application away from your dream job.

Join Emmanuel Samuel, Human Resources Professional [/b]at [b]Flutterwave on the 26th of June as we learn how to make the best of those heartbreaking emails.

You can click the link below to register

https://forms.gle/qMCnNUsNyMhVVg1s6

Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 11:35am On Jun 11
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 3:10pm On Jun 11

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:36pm On Jun 11

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:22am On Jun 12

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 9:23am On Jun 12
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

If you reside within Ajah, Lekki, Agungi, Jakande and their environs. This job post is rightly tailored for you:

Requirements:

- B.sc / HND FINANCE/ACCOUNT/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (Or Any Related Field)
- Account/Record Keeping Knowledge
- Customer care skills
- Ability to work smartly
- Lovely work ethic
- Team Player

- SALARY: ₦60,000 - ₦70,000

If you fit into any of the above requirements, then contact this phone number via WhatsApp or Call: 08100118747.

Interview Date & Time Will Be Communicated To You Once You Fit In.

Kindly share with those who may need such opportunity and earn as well.

Goodluck to all.
Re: Scarcity Of Jobs,learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by StephenAtir(m): 11:23am On Jun 12
People should also consider the dispatch sector. Quality riders are needed in that industry.
From;

RIDERS
TRAINERS
PERSONS WHO CAN RUN VETTING SERVICE.
DOCUMENTATIONS.
INSURANCE BROKERS
ACCOUNTANTS AND MARKETERS....ETC

IN THE AREA OF RIDERS....IF ONE LEARNS THAT SKILL AND WITH A WILLINGNESS TO WORK YOU WILL BE PAID WELL. THE PREVAILING REMUNERATION IS FROM 45,000 BUT WITH MORE MATURE AND DISCIPLINED INDIVIDUAL THE PAY WILL KEEP RISING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Who Can Explain This My Salary / Gapbridge Microfinance Bank / Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.