Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? (49938 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by obembet(f): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2021
Guys which of this lady you can consider as your life partner:

A girl would stood by you when you have nothing
or
A girl who help you to become somebody today?

Kindly Choose one and give us reasons.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by anitabella: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2021
Me sitting here.... Waiting for the elder's and expert in relationships ...the alpha male's.... And the simps...

22 Likes

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Authority1o1(m): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2021
Okay...

You'll have to explain to me what "standing by you" means. Very many people talk about how their partners didn't stand by them and I still in all my little wisdom, fail to understand what they mean.

And if standing by me is to co-habit with me, or call me often or didn't walk out of the so called relationship then I wouldn't value it.

Ladies are mostly opportunistic, and an opportunist would size up a man, just as economists do with foreign exchange and stock market, and determine the prospectiveness of him making it in the near future.

Then, the lady who helped me to become what I am. It still largely depends on what she did to make me who I am. Did she establish or handed over an established business to me? Did she send me abroad to make money and hoped I return to her? If she did a thing of such magnitude, I wouldn't hesitate to utterly appreciate, or marry her if that's her own perspective of a 'ladily' reward.

Gents, any girl, especially Nigerian, who sticks to you in times of turmoil has seen someone in you, and has chosen to become the proverbial patient dog who waits to devour the fattest bone.

Ten out of seven, it has nothing to do with love.

294 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by osamz007: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2021
anitabella:
Me sitting here.... Waiting for the elder's and expert in relationships ...the alpha male's.... And the simps...

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by osamz007: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2021
I WILL CHOOSE GOD WHO GAVE ME THE MONEY

BY THE WAY NO NIGERIA GIRL WILL STAND BESIDE YOU WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2021
I plan to marry two wives. So I don’t have any problem.

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by DModsMustBCrazy: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2021
No 2 obviously undecided cool
Anybody can stand by you but there is a reason people pray for their helper to locate them grin grin grin

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Authority1o1(m): 10:45am On Apr 08, 2021
obembet:

Guys which of these ladies can you consider as a life partner?

A girl who stood by you when you had nothing
or
A girl who helped you to become somebody today?

Kindly Choose one and give us reasons. lalasticlala
seun

Okay...

Topic should have been; Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage?

Observe, and correct your mistakes, if you want any of those guys you mentioned to do your bidding.

5 Likes

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2021
Do such girl exist. Fantasy, fantasy all is fantasy sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Liposure: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2021
To avoid stories that touch, i would marry both of them because they one way or the other contributed to my success. So I cannot ditch one for the other. Its too late. Aside that, two coochies is better than one.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

You'll have to explain to me what "standing by you" means. Very many people talk about how their partners didn't stand by them and I still in all my little wisdom, fail to understand what they mean.

And if standing by me is to co-habit with me, or call me often or didn't walk out of the so called relationship then I wouldn't value it.

Ladies are mostly opportunistic, and an opportunist would size up a man, just as economists do with foreign exchange and stock market, and determine the prospectiveness of him making it in the near future.

Then, the lady who helped me to become what I am. It still largely depends on what she did to make me who I am. Did she establish or handed over an established business to me? Did she send me abroad to make money and hoped I return to her? If she did a thing of such magnitude, I wouldn't hesitate to utterly appreciate, or marry her if that's her own perspective of a 'ladily' reward.

Gents, any girl, especially Nigerian, who sticks to you in times of turmoil has seen someone in you, and has chosen to become the proverbial patient dog who waits to devour the fattest bone.

Ten out of seven, it has nothing to do with love.

I Love your Analysis

20 Likes

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Kondomatic(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2021
When women say "I stood by him" they simply mean that they were leeching on the little he had while "praying for him" and waiting for him to become somebody.

So I will go with the one who helped me become somebody.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by ThiagoKid(m): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
obembet:

This.

If you dont have any value to add to my life, why would i even be with you, in the first place?

8 Likes

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by sergi99(m): 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
The one with bigger grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by NobleDeSage001: 12:25am On Apr 09, 2021
I will approach this issue from the angle of loyalty and commitment.

A girl who stood by you when you had nothing will most likely stick to you even when you make it. For such ladies, you can be sure that their loyalty will remain unflinching through thick and thin whether there is wealth or not.

A girl who makes you and sets you up will most likely demand that you worship her. You may not have the freedom to do things as you like because the lady built you and you are supposed to remain loyal to her.

It's not an easy decision to make but most honourable men will stick with the lady who stood by them when they had nothing.

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by johnkey: 4:59am On Apr 09, 2021
none... I'll get a baby mama.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by femi4: 5:58am On Apr 09, 2021
obembet:
Guys which of this lady you can consider as your life partner:

A girl would stood by you when you have nothing
or

Kindly Choose one and give us reasons.

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
No 2....Her intention is known. I don't know the intention of no 1.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by seanwilliam(m): 6:00am On Apr 09, 2021
NobleDeSage001:
I will approach this issue from the angle of loyalty and commitment.

A girl who stood by you when you had nothing will most likely stick to you even when you make it. For such ladies, you can be sure that their loyalty will remain unflinching through thick and thin whether there is wealth or not.

A girl who makes you and sets you up will most likely demand that you worship her. You may not have the freedom to do things as you like because the lady built you and you are supposed to remain loyal to her.

It's not an easy decision to make but most honourable men will stick with the lady who stood by them when they had nothing.
honorable men in your village abi grin

One thing I’ve noticed is that most girls that claim to stand by you when u had nothing , if you check well and u want to be sincere with yourself, they really offered u nothing .. stand by u means helping u out in need , support your husle /dream etc. u Dey drink garri with me without bringing anything tangible to table doesn’t mean you stand by me. U just never see correct alternative so u Dey use me guide pending the time .

A girl will mostly stay by you when u have nothing because
1. She’s not got any alternative yet
2. You’re dicking her well
3. She’s seen the potential in u and she’s 100% percent sure say u go soon blow and that na she go benefit if she Dey patient ( and to that self, she might still be cheating ) grin
4. She’s very ugly/ have low self esteem and she believes na luck she get to have u cos u no Dey look at her short comings
5. U Dey give her outta little u make ( except you’re not being sincere with urself , she go collect )

If I’m to choose, I will not hesitate to dump the sorry asś Wey get nothing offer for the one Wey help me to make am. Maybe una think say E easy to make am in naija abi.

But if a girl genuinely sticks to me ( which is 90% not possible for naija girl ), then I’ll make her my second wife.. I can’t miss a life opportunity cos of pussy.. it doesn’t worth it

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by mosdii(m): 6:04am On Apr 09, 2021
None because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by saintbillion(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2021
Marry the one with the biggest ass and boobs. Thank me later

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by skywalker240(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
No 21st century Nigerian girl would stick with you for love when you're broke.

Neither will they help you, unless they stand to gain something from that help, which i can beat my chest and confidently say it's also not borne out of love.

So i'll rather pay either of them back with financial help and support in every way i can to show appreciation, but my commitment is an expensive trophy.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by BaddieFreak(f): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Okay. I am here for the comments. I want to see how selfish men can be.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Kilishihunter: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
None because laslas nigerian girls are........ Where Mosdii dey sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by sammyj: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
grin grin A girl who helps you to become somebody today grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by maximunimpact(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bs
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Ihutomi: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Where u dating both same time ,then u don't deserve any

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Felabrity: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by iconnecta(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
hmm
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by CocoaOla: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
I hope y'all still remember that in 2014/15 when the Islamic terrorists group "Boko Haram" opted for dialogue with the Federal Government, they picked Buhari as their mediator.

una go get snse by force

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) / Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.