Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? (49931 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by pansophist(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
The second option B

A lady who helped me became something simultaneously implies that she was with me when I was merely a potential. She is on a different class when compared to the women whom patient was only her virtue.

I would also prefer a car that would be slow and steady on the journey to my destination, than a first class class jet that just stood there under my name.

1 Like

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by bluefilm: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
obembet:
Guys which of this lady you can consider as your life partner:

A girl would stood by you when you have nothing
or
A girl who help you to become somebody today?

Kindly Choose one and give us reasons.

I will choose the one the fûcks best.

I believe you need no more explanation
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
Is this a question

1 Like

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Duplexxx: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
None of the above grin grin grin
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bitches ain't loyal to one nigga, make una stop deceiving yourselves.

Bitches won't help your ass.

2 Likes

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by myrrtle(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
this site has turned to a trash site
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by wpadmin: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by seyz91(m): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
you right!

you said it all
Authority1o1:
Okay...

You'll have to explain to me what "standing by you" means. Very many people talk about how their partners didn't stand by them and I still in all my little wisdom, fail to understand what they mean.

And if standing by me is to co-habit with me, or call me often or didn't walk out of the so called relationship then I wouldn't value it.

Ladies are mostly opportunistic, and an opportunist would size up a man, just as economists do with foreign exchange and stock market, and determine the prospectiveness of him making it in the near future.

Then, the lady who helped me to become what I am. It still largely depends on what she did to make me who I am. Did she establish or handed over an established business to me? Did she send me abroad to make money and hoped I return to her? If she did a thing of such magnitude, I wouldn't hesitate to utterly appreciate, or marry her if that's her own perspective of a 'ladily' reward.

Gents, any girl, especially Nigerian, who sticks to you in times of turmoil has seen someone in you, and has chosen to become the proverbial patient dog who waits to devour the fattest bone.

Ten out of seven, it has nothing to do with love.

2 Likes

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by EmekaBlue(m): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
I will marry both

I'm enough to go round
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by qualityalone: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
The two
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by seyz91(m): 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
cheesy
osamz007:
I WILL CHOOSE GOD WHO GAVE ME THE MONEY

BY THE WAY NO NIGERIA GIRL WILL STAND BESIDE YOU WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Ratedgang: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
obembet:

or

whats the difference among the two?
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Lagoon0: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
obembet:

or

Girls who stick to you when you had nothing and still added nothing to you but billing are also useless .

5 Likes

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Theoutsider: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
obembet:

or

These questions are too simple and have no back story.

I know plenty of ladies who hang around men who have nothing.. but does the man have nothing because he is a lazy bum or nothing because he was dealt a bad hand?

Is the woman helping the man because she is looking for broken attractive men to fix or is she helping him because she is sacrificing her self the the good of her future family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Slurity(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
obembet:

or

No woman will stand by you when you have nothing. Please define that 'NOTHING '
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by teejnation(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
I concur to this speaking from experience. Women that contributed to your success are most likely to demand unnecessaryworshipping and loyalty from you. I'mthe kinda person that loves freedom.
NobleDeSage001:
I will approach this issue from the angle of loyalty and commitment.

A girl who stood by you when you had nothing will most likely stick to you even when you make it. For such ladies, you can be sure that their loyalty will remain unflinching through thick and thin whether there is wealth or not.

A girl who makes you and sets you up will most likely demand that you worship her. You may not have the freedom to do things as you like because the lady built you and you are supposed to remain loyal to her.

It's not an easy decision to make but most honourable men will stick with the lady who stood by them when they had nothing.

1 Like

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by tito44: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
I will marry the two
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
obembet:

or

vague and incomplete question.

women always get a man that reflects their level in the food chain, if you see a woman staying with you when you are broke, ask yourself if she is capable of getting a man better than you?

That a girl stood by you when you have nothing is not in itself a reason to marry a woman, she likely stayed with you because the broke version of you was the best she could ever get in aman or she knew you would make it.

Though your info is incomplete, you owe more to the second woman than the 1st.

if the 1st woman did not contribute to you making it and only "stayed by you" dump her in a heartbeat!!! why? 1) she will do the same!!! 2) a woman who stays by you but does not contribute to your success is a liability. that is a woman who is happy with you being broke or unsuccessful such a woman needs to be dumped even before you make it.

2 Likes

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
Which one is a girl who stood by you when you have nothing? Shey she have option she no discharge ni?

Listen, everyone out here needs someone that will add value to their lives, both genders.
If she adds value to your life, bank with her.

7 Likes

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by seyz91(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
right
NobleDeSage001:

A girl who stood by you when you had nothing will most likely stick to you even when you make it. For such ladies, you can be sure that their loyalty will remain unflinching through thick and thin whether there is wealth or not.

A girl who makes you and sets you up will most likely demand that you worship her. You may not have the freedom to do things as you like because the lady built you and you are supposed to remain loyal to her.

It's not an easy decision to make but most honourable men will stick with the lady who stood by them when they had nothing.

1 Like

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by seyz91(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
you smart!
johnkey:
none... I'll get a baby mama.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Antoeni(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
I Choose This

1 Like

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Toks2008(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
obembet:

or

I will marry both of them
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by seyz91(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
confirm!
seanwilliam:
honorable men in your village abi grin

One thing I’ve noticed is that most girls that claim to stand by you when u had nothing , if you check well and u want to be sincere with yourself, they really offered u nothing .. stand by u means helping u out in need , support your husle /dream etc. u Dey drink garri with me without bringing anything tangible to table doesn’t mean you stand by me. U just never see correct alternative so u Dey use me guide pending the time .

A girl will mostly stay by you when u have nothing because
1. She’s not got any alternative yet
2. You’re dicking her well
3. She’s seen the potential in u and she’s 100% percent sure say u go soon blow and that na she go benefit if she Dey patient ( and to that self, she might still be cheating ) grin
4. She’s very ugly/ have low self esteem and she believes na luck she get to have u cos u no Dey look at her short comings
5. U Dey give her outta little u make ( except you’re not being sincere with urself , she go collect )

If I’m to choose, I will not hesitate to dump the sorry asś Wey get nothing offer for the one Wey help me to make am. Maybe una think say E easy to make am in naija abi.

But if a girl genuinely sticks to me ( which is 90% not possible for naija girl ), then I’ll make her my second wife.. I can’t miss a life opportunity cos of pussy.. it doesn’t worth it
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by seyz91(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
walahi
mosdii:
None because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by MrJames007: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
osamz007:
I WILL CHOOSE GOD WHO GAVE ME THE MONEY

BY THE WAY NO NIGERIA GIRL WILL STAND BESIDE YOU WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING
Not true... dem plenty.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by 4four(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Two of them are good to go
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by obembet(f): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
NobleDeSage001:

You are very intelligent. I hope u have nt marry

3 Likes

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
NobleDeSage001:

BS!! The woman who stays by you and doesnt contribute to your success is a liability, she is most likely with you because the broke version of you is the best she can get.

A woman who drives you to success will make sure you are driven and help you, motivate you to success because your success is her success!

marrying a woman who stays by you simply for staying by you is stupid. you need a woman who stays by you and inspires/motivates you to success.

2 Likes

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by charlesucheh(m): 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
In First AID, their is what we call a first responder in a medical emergency.

The first responder is the one who actively trys to carry out a first Aid routine on a casualty. And there will be onlookers and sympathizers who just watch without doing anything, but note : they are always sympathetic. but the person who is doing something to at least save the causality is the First responder.

Now OP! do you still need an answer to your question or have I narratively and systematically answered it?

Everyone needs a FIRST RESPONDER in their lives. No dull o!!!

According to a Yoruba adage that goes thus; THIS LIFE IS A HOSTILE MARKET AND SYMPATHETIC BUYERS WILL ALWAYS LOSE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) / 8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.