Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Yetunde Savage Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Royal Themed Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Savage Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Royal Themed Outfit (21471 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yetunde Savage Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Royal Themed Outfit by NairalandAngel(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
meobizy:
With so many beauty queens around the country, I hope my brother is able to catch one.

Tell you brother to first catch money in large quantity and he can have as many beauty queens as he likes grin
Re: Yetunde Savage Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Royal Themed Outfit by Queenslander(f): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
Emeka71:
Hello babe; please can we talk ¿
Go ahead!
Re: Yetunde Savage Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Royal Themed Outfit by Richthekid: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
really
Re: Yetunde Savage Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Royal Themed Outfit by letu(m): 2:00am On Apr 09, 2021
Interesting

Re: Yetunde Savage Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Royal Themed Outfit by silifat11(m): 6:17am On Apr 09, 2021
Still gorgeous without unnecessary exposure
Re: Yetunde Savage Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Royal Themed Outfit by Emeka71(m): 4:09am On May 12, 2021
Queenslander:
Go ahead!
Hello babe; please my e-mail is emi_739@yahoo.co.uk please I want to be communicating with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) / Xbusta Buys New Lexus (Photos) / Photos From Runtown's "One Night Only" Concert In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.