Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Car Wash Operator Absconds With Customer’s Vehicle In Ogun State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Wash Operator Absconds With Customer’s Vehicle In Ogun State (24400 Views)

22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties / Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin / Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Wash Operator Absconds With Customer’s Vehicle In Ogun State by Komu1048(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
Elvictor:

the last thing I will do is step my feet into your brown roof infested region with poverty and dirtiness, stop deceiving yourself Yoruba-land is the safe heaven in Nigeria.

and isn't everybody treating SW fu-ckup is from SE, so who is now stupid and foolish?

Look at this coward looking for cheap attention. U r already miserable, U can crawl back to your hole ediot
Re: Car Wash Operator Absconds With Customer’s Vehicle In Ogun State by 2shaw: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
Not really,but these guys thats how they mostly do it,or respray to another colour. I saw a lot of transformation at ladipo,from bullet holes cars,to cut and join. I have seen it all,the fastest is to butcher a car manually. Why would my car get stolen at car wash, I got the keys,plus pedal locks,. Na my money,car wash must beg me ,b4 I sit-down chop their sweet fried rice,drink beer inside a/c. Mama, gimme 2 trophy thr.
Yoighaman:

Do you pray to have your car stolen and dismantled in the way and manner you just described?

Re: Car Wash Operator Absconds With Customer’s Vehicle In Ogun State by Richthekid: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2021
jesus
Re: Car Wash Operator Absconds With Customer’s Vehicle In Ogun State by mrkhaynoni: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
VEXT:

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/1446390052394598/

I always find it funny when they write "the D.P.O on routine patrol". Abeg which place in Nigeria do DPOs go on routine patrol. Obviously the DPOs are influencing such reportage and that is why only his name is written there and none of his officers. Oga o.
Re: Car Wash Operator Absconds With Customer’s Vehicle In Ogun State by wizkidblogger(f): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
ignis:

Seems you've never taken a car to car wash.

i bought my first car in 2009 oo
Re: Car Wash Operator Absconds With Customer’s Vehicle In Ogun State by wizkidblogger(f): 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
AsherAmari:

Won't he clean the inside of the car as well?

Maybe he should have stayed there with the guy.

People like this make it difficult to trust anyone again.

open/unlock the doors and go with your key biko
Re: Car Wash Operator Absconds With Customer’s Vehicle In Ogun State by John4B: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2021
the idiot wanted to settle himself but luck was against him.
Re: Car Wash Operator Absconds With Customer’s Vehicle In Ogun State by ylaa(f): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ok tnx for the correction

quote author=braunny post=100604913]babe read well first naaa...no dey rush to comment[/quote]
Re: Car Wash Operator Absconds With Customer’s Vehicle In Ogun State by ylaa(f): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ok, thanks

Alabamagrin:

Guy The try read b4 you comment
Re: Car Wash Operator Absconds With Customer’s Vehicle In Ogun State by ylaa(f): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ok, thanks

quote author=braunny post=100604913]babe read well first naaa...no dey rush to comment[/quote]
Re: Car Wash Operator Absconds With Customer’s Vehicle In Ogun State by braunny(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
ylaa:
Ok, thanks

quote author=braunny post=100604913]babe read well first naaa...no dey rush to comment
u most welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With "One Chance". Share Yours / Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.