Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock (26548 Views)

Buhari Absent As Governors Meet In Aso Rock / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Okortor: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2021
Maybe they had quarel in za oza room bfor baba traveled.
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by globalresource: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2021
Lol
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2021
Ok. Book lunch every year is she a writer
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Ajibade123(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2021
I don't care

if you interested in Canada, UK, Belarus work and study visa
package check my signature to be added to the gc
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by aluko1980(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2021
Lol
tobidipity:
This woman don try as much as she can to tell u people that that man in Aso Rock, isn't who we think he is. But as usual, we only joke about it
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by oluwasegun007(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2021
She didn't invite him....
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by EzeBitcoin(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2021
You people should learn to respect the dead.

Buying
BTC
USDT
ALL GIFT CARDS
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Shalommy(f): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2021
Our Aisha is on her own. That una herdsman is on his own.
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Damianwest19: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2021
Wetin Concern Jubril..Reno Omo no allow the guy drink water in peace
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by HRMK: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2021
the president has nothing special to do there than to honor the wife with his presence!his #cos has done that!!
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by akee01(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2021
Can't imagine my wife lunching a book when I'm medically unfit to be in attendance......

Make I avoid hate speech sha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by danono: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2021
Can’t the wife wait for her “husband “ to come back before the book presentation. It’s all a scam
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Muhylonaire007: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2021
When the time comes, you all will tell us what you've been hiding from Nigerians
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Harmlesspill(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2021
What is she really launching the book for and of what usefulness is the book to Nigerians.
If not for her husband being the president,,of what relevance is she to Nigerians and of what impact will the book be to poor masses?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by maureensylvia(f): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2021
I watched it life and I have no say on this

Check out my signature for your northern Foodstuffs at affordable prices
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by eburuu: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2021
FrankBass281:
Four years Facebook account for sale
how much are you selling
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Faithful1234(m): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2021
can buhari read.....no.
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Maxymilliano(m): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2021
It wouldn't have made any difference if he is around
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2021
You sure say dem still be husband and wife?

One day one day things go unfold and naija eyes go clear.

Na dat day Nnamdi Kanu will become instant celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Skillsnigeria: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by jrusky(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
Pls stop bothering your heads as per Buhari/Aisha. Aisha no longer see Buhari as her husband or Aisha had finally discovered Buhari in Aso Rock is an impostor and cloned one.

Lie can run for 20 years but one good day truth will catch up with it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by sameks08(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
only few people knows what is going on in this country Q$D
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Totilopussylick(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE
why are you talking like you don't know he's about embarassed
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Letthrmsay(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Aso rock houseboy and his wife must be in attendance.

Pray hard make ur father attain half of what your so called house boy attained,bad upbringing idiot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Arigwaska: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
there is something fishery going on in that Aso rock, the purposely know that an occasion like this is going to take place, that's why the fly that person standing as Buhari out of the country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
Since she was in Dubai ...Baba stayed home Jejeli ... now she is back Baba started having hearing problems again.....I wonder what is kukuma happening in the other room.
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by EmekaBlue(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
Letthrmsay:

Pray hard make ur father attain half of what your so called house boy attained,bad upbringing idiot
shut up. My dad attained remarkable attainment in his carrier and life.

Your aso rock houseboy is helpless and shameless

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by pickatyou1: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
They are both decorated married couples now.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Machinegun91(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
Buhari has gone agonisingly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corruption Trials Against Ex-Governors withdrawn / Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign / Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.