Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock (26547 Views)

Buhari Absent As Governors Meet In Aso Rock / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by TheEnygma(m): 4:56am On Apr 09, 2021
gawu1:

You are getting angrier more and more. May be short fuss is also part of you. I am not saying you live on drugs like one of those your mentors, but that you probably do. If not, a normal being would not throw questions to public, but still expect them to be answered only according to his own whims and caprice.
My sin is that I referred you back to your leader who I thought could answer you better than any zambie like me. Only Vampire pig understand vampire pig's language; therefore how can a zambie answer questions poses by a vampire pig satisfactorily. This is my assumption, though I may be wrong. Think! Since the questions came up did any zambie provide you with even near to answer solutions?
Come on, go listen to your first master. He has answers to your questions, otherwise you will end up here a wolf under trap.
As I said before, you are a hypocrite... The mere fact that you are dodging the questions means that you know the truth and you are just trying to distract me so you won't answer them, Stop living in denial.... Something is definitely wrong in Aso rock and wether you choose to deny it or not is none of my business but stop trying to play on my intelligence.
Finally simply because I attacked the ruling party doesn't make me a PDP or IPOB Supporter , I'm just a Nigerian like you who has come to realize and accept the truth that Nigeria under Buhari is gone and irredeemable and that there is a possibility that the person in Aso rock isn't the Buhari you voted for in 2015, wether you choose to accept this is none of my business, As for me, I don't have the strength to do this banter with you because unlike you I'm not being paid for it, I'm doing it out of my own free will.... So just know that I'm done quoting you.
Adios.
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2021
Kdon2:

Your matter pass my power.
LOL
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Kdon2: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL
i

I m suspecting you sef.
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2021
Kdon2:
i

I m suspecting you sef.
why are you suspecting me? What happened
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Kdon2: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
why are you suspecting me? What happened

You know na!
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kdon2:

You know na!
I don't know o. Tell me
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Kdon2: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't know o. Tell me

Its a quantum experience o. I see something I can't explain ni.
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kdon2:

Its a quantum experience o. I see something I can't explain ni.
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Kdon2: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Hmmm

Your core orientation seems feminist. I m sure I m very right
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kdon2:

Your core orientation seems feminist. I m sure I m very right
Na you know.
Is there anything wrong with a female being feminist?
It's like saying a and igbo girl sound igbotic cheesy
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Kdon2: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Na you know.
Is there anything wrong with a female being feminist?
It's like saying a and igbo girl sound igbotic cheesy

Haha! Your mouth no go kill you!
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kdon2:

Haha! Your mouth no go kill you!
Never.
Re: Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock by Kdon2: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Never.

Gudnyt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra / Corruption Trials Against Ex-Governors withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.