Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Mr Victor Chijioke Oparaugo The Petty Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr Victor Chijioke Oparaugo The Petty Thief (1038 Views)

Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me / Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management / Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Victor Chijioke Oparaugo The Petty Thief by Eminiheskay: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
Good Afternoon Dear Nairalanders,
I am here to express my sad experience with a petty thief called Victor Chijioke Oparaugo.
I am a young man try to make a my daily bread through a legitimate way, I am a reader on binance P2P trading, this incident happened this morning of which I got a two buy order, one of #15130 and another one of #12593, but I mistakenly credited 15593 to Mr Victor Chijioke Oparaugo instead of crediting him with #12593, immediately I realized this error, I give him a call to explain the issue to him and he said he actually got the money and he will refund me the surplus of #3000, I thanked him and await the credit alert, but after few minutes I didn't receive anything and I try calling him to inform him.
I was amazed that he has blocked my number from calling him, I head to WhatsApp straight to chat him up but what he said is nothing to write about.
So I was wondering what will #3000 do for his life
Below is the screenshot of our chat
This is his phone number +2349070512015

1 Like

Re: Mr Victor Chijioke Oparaugo The Petty Thief by Eminiheskay: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2021

Re: Mr Victor Chijioke Oparaugo The Petty Thief by dollytino4real(f): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2021
those kind of guy makes the genuine ppeople suffer

1 Like

Re: Mr Victor Chijioke Oparaugo The Petty Thief by BigYash: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
The money too small, but if you want him to beg you to pay back. I go tell you what to do. But at first you were kind of rude. But him for kuku send you ur money to avoid wahala. If you should report him now,he will spend more to clear himself..
Re: Mr Victor Chijioke Oparaugo The Petty Thief by ekene101: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
op don't bother,he is already famous,with a simple google search on him and his name pops up as a petty criminal,he won't get employment visa or anybody to vouch for him. he will beg you later to delete this post then you will have the last laugh. we did one idiot like that two years ago,guy scammed 2k for data and was feeling fly till when time reach,no be person invite am to come beg d op. he was ready to pay 20k sef for the thread to be edited. 3k wey no reach person cook better pot of soup nai person dey soil he future put.i pity this fool.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Victor Chijioke Oparaugo The Petty Thief by Eminiheskay: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
And he still have the gut to be telling me that he won't pay me
Re: Mr Victor Chijioke Oparaugo The Petty Thief by SaintUlot: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
Poverty mentality and Nigerians are 5 and 6, 3k for that matter, 6usd, someone like that Scammer if he sees 500,000 naira, he will turn mad, because i don't understand what 6usd will do for him, people just dey this country.

Even if it is 1 billion usd or more, if it is mistakenly sent to your account, return what is not yours to the owner. @op just thank God its just 6usd that you lose. I hope the scammer won't finish spending the 6usd.
Re: Mr Victor Chijioke Oparaugo The Petty Thief by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
The other day na woman carry surgery money run, leave him own pikin to die shocked

I swear I dey fear Nigerians these days...when them dey do praise and worship for that man church, na him voice go loud pass

(1) (Reply)

Abuse / A Guy Asked His Girlfriend To Chat With His Client Ends Up Marrying The Client / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Enugu, Kill Six People Including Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.