Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin (2848 Views)

Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude / WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin / I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by Muller809: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
I have been dating my gf for 3yrs now she won’t allow me sex, because she said she is virgin so I waited for her but having doing my best as a bf.. she does nothing I’m the only one doing everything.. now I have stopped.. but she claiming like I need to do for her.. I’m 25yrs now she is 21.I waited for 3yrs have been feeding her she keeps asking from me she expect more from me like I most give her because I’m her bf? I want too end but it’s kind of hard for me what should I do it’s Gonna look like I lose
Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by majamajic(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
Continue

9 Likes

Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by stigman(m): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
Should I tell him? (Continue)

2 Likes

Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by PharoahIII: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
But you have lost already, all that's left now is damage control. I'm quite sure she's not even a virgin. For me to advise you I have to know whether or not she's truly a virgin

1 Like

Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by extol1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
if you can't use your brain at this stage and age, then I don't have advice for you

2 Likes

Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by chatinent: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
Go and marry her, and enjoy sex.

Grow up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by orisa37: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
THE HUSBAND SHOULD DRUG HER AND RAPE HER BAD.
Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by bigpicture001: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
She will nack the next sharper guy dat w

comes along.......

Virgins are not worth ur too much commitment, they are always at the door, ready to run cuz they feel dey lose nothing

1 Like

Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by demmymoney(m): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
Dump the bitch and spin plates
Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
I don forget say stupid men boys still dey exist.

Continue playing the role of Joseph and a simp in her life, while another nigga is giving her doggy style behind the scenes.

4 Likes

Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by mosdii(m): 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes

Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by Robertgreene1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
u don't want her again yet u don't want 2 loose her cus u don't want 2 be seen as a "looser"...so a guy that dumps a girl frustrating his life is now a "looser" abi?

Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
You don't have a problem.....

1 Like

Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by Theboy21: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
Yea the virgin girlfriend deserves the whole world, and make sure you sell your clothes, everything and your house just to make her happy and when you're totally broke and nothing left then you can offer yourself for sacrifice and let her inherit the wealth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by darkhauz(m): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
Sunk-cost fallacy. Count your losses and move on bro. You are a dead man walking. Life's best lessons tend to hurt. The best decisions are most often than not the hardest. Move on now or you will wish you had.

1 Like

Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2021
Dude,Just Send me her number let me help you advice her.
Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by CheedyJ(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
Why are you feeding her, is she an orphan?

2 Likes

Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by alphaNomega: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
stigman:
No, leave him to suffer small
Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by SILENTandSMART2: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
She's doing well smiley
Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
don't ditch her bro. continue with ur good works

Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by lascos912(m): 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
heeeh God forbid
shai
Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2021
Muller809:
I have been dating my gf for 3yrs now she won’t allow me sex, because she said she is virgin so I waited for her but having doing my best as a bf.. she does nothing I’m the only one doing everything.. now I have stopped.. but she claiming like I need to do for her.. I’m 25yrs now she is 21.I waited for 3yrs have been feeding her she keeps asking from me she expect more from me like I most give her because I’m her bf? I want too end but it’s kind of hard for me what should I do it’s Gonna look like I lose

My guy what's this thing with sexual entitlement in a relationship, you friend babe, you over spend sake of say you wan sleep with am or marry her?

Either way you are wrong, you get into a relationship to build it, yes it requires spending, but the challenge in this case is that you think it's a ticket to the pussy, how wrong. For me I just invest in the babe, if she takes it for granted fine if in good faith fine. Most times when you put too much pressure or have evil intent it never works out you'll lose.

So what my opinion on your matter, if sex is not the foundation, then talk her to get her lazy ass busy and seek ways to help her become productive, if she's not willing toh, you know what to do, my brother you lose but learn to see it as an opportunity to guard against wrong investments but more importantly never date someone with the intent of sleeping with them, that's odd brother, you'll only get leeches through this technique (money for hand back for ground, not ladies of substance).

Personally I detest lazy people.

1 Like

Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by Emotionss: 12:17am On Apr 09, 2021
With this kind of grammar and low sense of reasoning, I honestly don't blame the girl.

Don't go and improve yourself be there embarrassing your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 09, 2021
Na poor virgins dey brutalize hearts pass grin

All these you no wan lose talks,,,, just don't force yourself on her angry
Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by laiperi: 1:44am On Apr 09, 2021
I feel bad for this guy. His wish that everyone is wrong and the girl would shame all.

When you find out who you are dealing with, do not come here and cry: all Nigerian girls are useless.

You better run now and save your heart in peace rather than shatter in pieces.
Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by galantjoe(m): 5:23am On Apr 09, 2021
This world no balance at all. Why are u spending on a gal you re even sure you will bleep as if you re spending on your wife or your sister.

Mr. Man count your loss and move on if she can't succumb to your demand.

Life is lesson
Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by braunny(m): 5:39am On Apr 09, 2021
i be ur nanny if i never de be ri.....kwantinue....
Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by femi4: 6:02am On Apr 09, 2021
Muller809:
Terrible grammar. Develop yourself and stop chasing girls for now
Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by tosik(m): 6:45am On Apr 09, 2021
so when u already have your answer,why coming her to disturb us....abeg continue jawe u go soon learn...
Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by Richadv(m): 6:53am On Apr 09, 2021
stigman:
If I hear pim

Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2021
Get a sidechick who will be supplying you with sex grin
Re: 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin by UwaMmebii(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2021
majamajic:
Continue

Hahahaha this picture sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult 4 Women To Assist Men Financially? / Funniest Breakup / My Nigerian Husband Has To Be:-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.