Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? (28254 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by okwadatigbogal: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
BigBashiru:
I need someone young with standing breasts in addition to good character....no more than 24 as of when I'm marrying her.

don't Christians deserve sexual pleasure after worshipping God for so long waiting for marriage??

I need them young and hot otherwise marriage is a scam that leaves Christian men with used up old hags with sagging boobs etc in the name of marriage....

If you are truly a christian, you will never refer to any human being like that. Hope you know, you will grow old one day and no more be 'desirable'. Marry for true love oooh...this is for both men and women! That person you can truly see yourself growing old with.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by OKOATA(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Are you married?
Lol. I was.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by okwadatigbogal: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Viicfuntop:

Lol. I see you are triggered. This was what you concluded from my post. I didn’t see where I called you a paedophile or anything relating to it. You mentioned me earlier asking why a 20 year old is not an adult. You came to my mention and I answered you. Further down you asked me to clarify what I meant and I explained it to you. I didn’t insult you. I only told you to read it slowly.
Now back to you, I can bet you are nothing less than 37. All your trigger on this post were directed at people who found it weird that a grown ass man would find a 20 year old attractive. It’s not a big deal. It’s people’s preference. My parents and friends parents have nothing more than 3 years between them. I didn’t grow up with wide age gap or know people with that: so I’m justified to havemy preference.

Back to you, you obviously are attracted to a younger woman and for some reasons you feel guilty because I do not understand this insult. Let me profile you. A man like you who could resort to such violent conclusion from nothing is nothing less than pathetic. We are not age mate sir. You clearly suffer from low self esteem( you are probably poor as well) and the only girls you can date are ladies with an equal low self esteem. Why would a young lady starting life be interested in someone as violent as you? Let me tell you honestly. Whoever is with you now, is mainly for the benefit. No woman can love you for you. You sound like an ugly man as well so the only thing you would have to have is money. With this you, I doubt that. So it would have to be a village girl.

I don’t mean this as an insult. No woman would ever love you except the useless thing that gave birth to you. Does she have a choice? Obviously the men in your family from generation to generation are all paedophiles . That’s why I asked you to read slowly to understand but your insecurity triggered you. Google what a craddle robber is. You felt I called you a paedophile hence the trigger because deep down you are probably attracted to children and since you can’t have them, you settle for 18-20.

Dont take out your frustration on me. Marry your kid girlfriend. She has no choice. If her parents could give her the life she wants or herself, she won’t be with you. Old fool.

Nb. Your father is a paedophile. I hope your son breaks the chain of sleeping with children in your family. Useless family

Chei, you took this guy to the cleaners. Easy nah shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by BigBashiru: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
okwadatigbogal:

If you are truly a christian, you will never refer to any human being like that. Hope you know, you will grow old one day and no more be 'desirable'. Marry for true love oooh...this is for both men and women! That person you can truly see yourself growing old with.
grow old with is the keyword..... u hv said it all.... not marrying used up old hags.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by bosagro23: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
pansophist:
Yes, but depending on how old I am and the circumstances involved. I'll list a few.

If I'm 24 and she is 27, of course yes. With such age, even if I want 4 kids, then there is no problem. Also, a 27 years old woman is matured, must have grown above her vanity that plagues younger girls, and realise that the world does not revolves around her boots.

If I'm 54 and she is 56, of course not. I de craze? But if I don't want a child at that age, then yes I can marry her. E go hard, because I'll naturally be going against my male instinct of going for a younger women, but I can still if the woman herself worth it.

If I'm 20 and she is 22, of course not. Do you want me to die of heart attack? Even as far as I can remember, I grew far beyond my age mentally, and at 20, I saw most adult as childish in behaviour, even worse girls of my age. At 20 when I was dead broke, classless, sophisticatedless, directionless, you now you want to saddle an even worse 22 years old woman that is more likely to be immature, materialistic, and full on vanity on me? I'm not doing. Rather be a reverend.

So yea, it's not a one size fit all cap, all depends on my age, my needs, her age and her needs as well. But my preference is a young woman, Like 25 years above. Many from such age get sense well.

Let me ask this question though a bit off topic. When do you give up 'chasing' a woman? For your info, the attraction is mutual. The signs are all over that she is interested but for reasons known to her, she has refused to give a positive response to the direct 'toasting' geared towards her. I'm refusing to throw in the towel not because I'm shot of options but because she has attributes of an ideal wife/partner. The ones you in particular have discussed many times on this forum. Will appreciate your response
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
kenzysmith:
Marrying a woman older than u is the most wisest thing a man can do they are experience, wise they can build a man from nothing to something most great men today are married to their agemate or women older than them. U see those ones from 23 down word if u are a man marry to those ones u signing your death warrant prayer wise no, financial support no, brain wise no, cheating 100% lying 100% nagging 100% blood suckers 100%
grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Kingrefreshed: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
OKOATA:
Lol. I was.

Hahahaha okay I AM grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by pansophist(m): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2021
bosagro23:
Let me ask this question though a bit off topic. When do you give up 'chasing' a woman? For your info, the attraction is mutual. The signs are all over that she is interested but for reasons known to her, she has refused to give a positive response to the direct 'toasting' geared towards her. I'm refusing to throw in the towel not because I'm shot of options but because she has attributes of an ideal wife/partner. The ones you in particular have discussed many times on this forum. Will appreciate your response

You should give up chasing a woman when you've to a reasonably extent, show that you want to get serious with her, and that your intention for a relationship must not in anyway be misinterpreted by her. So both of you have to be convinced beyond doubt that your relationship though may presently be platonic, will potentially progress into a romantic one.

I get it, having attributes of a wife material is a compelling force to keep holding on, but again, you should be with someone that actually wants to be with you. Also, you should pay attention to yourself, because it is common for the male mind to inflate, and interpret cordiality from a woman they have feelings for as a proof that she feels the same way. If she haven't given into your advances all these while, you may have to just accept that she is not that into you, or at least not as intensely as you.

If I were you, I'll withdraw. If I hold any value in her eyes, she would come back, in an attempt to prevent me from checking out on her completely. If you've been in love before, then compare the treatment you got from your ex with the present, and it would be like day and night. When a woman wants you, she will go all in. She might do her initial shakara, but she will be conscious not to overdo. The effort will be mutual, and she won't waste your time at all.

She will climb seven mountains, swim seven seas, ride a buffalo, and do whatever to come meet you, I'm telling you from experience. If she is not doing even slightly any of these, chances are, it is your mind that is inflating her behaviours and seeing it as interest. You may also ask someone that knows her well to investigate to see if she have feelings for you. Women naturally are more agreeable than men, so instead of telling you a straight up NO, some will play along to avoid conflict. So yea.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Dicksonnet: 3:56am On Jul 28, 2021
If you are a woman between 40 and 50 years of age and wish to settle down for marriage, contact me please
Your conscience must be alive and active
You must be educated (not below a first degree)
You must be Gainfully employed(preferably RICH)
You must be a genuine christian
Not a divorcee
Not a widow
Not a single mother
I am very real no gimmicks.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Viicfuntop(f): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2021
okwadatigbogal:

Chei, you took this guy to the cleaners. Easy nah shocked shocked

cry
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by NLPoliceWoman: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Viicfuntop:

I don’t mean this as an insult. No woman would ever love you except the useless thing that gave birth to you. Does she have a choice? Obviously the men in your family from generation to generation are all paedophiles .

Old fool.

Nb. Your father is a paedophile. I hope your son breaks the chain of sleeping with children in your family. Useless family
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:35am On Jul 29, 2021
advanceDNA:

You are worried about things u won’t be worried about when you hitting 50-60 years old.... na peace of mind u need for marriage oooo

Society has sold us a lot of crazy kinds of stuff about marriage.

Thanks to the proliferation of social media.

Peace of Mind is the most important thing in choosing a partner.

Even money, big a**, big ****, and all that stuff do not keep a marriage long-lasting.

When the money goes away, when the physical decline starts to show up, when society no longer cares about you any longer, what then do you think keeps this marriage?

Awoke generation, but one slowly heading to destruction.

Funny enough most men and women only figure this out when it is too late.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

You don't need to experience such tough situations before you learn a lesson.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by BigBashiru: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2021
Viicfuntop:

Lol. I see you are triggered. This was what you concluded from my post. I didn’t see where I called you a paedophile or anything relating to it. You mentioned me earlier asking why a 20 year old is not an adult. You came to my mention and I answered you. Further down you asked me to clarify what I meant and I explained it to you. I didn’t insult you. I only told you to read it slowly.
Now back to you, I can bet you are nothing less than 37. All your trigger on this post were directed at people who found it weird that a grown ass man would find a 20 year old attractive. It’s not a big deal. It’s people’s preference. My parents and friends parents have nothing more than 3 years between them. I didn’t grow up with wide age gap or know people with that: so I’m justified to havemy preference.

Back to you, you obviously are attracted to a younger woman and for some reasons you feel guilty because I do not understand this insult. Let me profile you. A man like you who could resort to such violent conclusion from nothing is nothing less than pathetic. We are not age mate sir. You clearly suffer from low self esteem( you are probably poor as well) and the only girls you can date are ladies with an equal low self esteem. Why would a young lady starting life be interested in someone as violent as you? Let me tell you honestly. Whoever is with you now, is mainly for the benefit. No woman can love you for you. You sound like an ugly man as well so the only thing you would have to have is money. With this you, I doubt that. So it would have to be a village girl.

I don’t mean this as an insult. No woman would ever love you except the useless thing that gave birth to you. Does she have a choice? Obviously the men in your family from generation to generation are all paedophiles . That’s why I asked you to read slowly to understand but your insecurity triggered you. Google what a craddle robber is. You felt I called you a paedophile hence the trigger because deep down you are probably attracted to children and since you can’t have them, you settle for 18-20.

Dont take out your frustration on me. Marry your kid girlfriend. She has no choice. If her parents could give her the life she wants or herself, she won’t be with you. Old fool.

Shut up you used up old hag! no amount of man shaming, etc will ever exterminate the biologically imposed male gravitation towards younger women. and for the record, men do not cheat on their age mates with "matured" women; they cheat on them with much younger and sexually attractive women as God ordained it.

no amount of calling is paedophiles etc will change the truth. and I mean ALL men like young women at least on a biological level. even 50 year old men are going for 25-28 year olds and that's if they can't get 21 year olds.

youth is a symbol of fertility which is required for conception and delivery of a healthy child. nothing personal.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
ghidhehorn:
From experience I will advice no sensible man to do that in Nigeria.... I'm a living withness .

Why
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Seniorwriter:

LMAO....change your suppliers.....WTF do you mean by your post...lolz

Deep Quote:
Always balance your EQ with IQ in matters of Love & Relationship!

@Seniorwriter

What is EQ equation
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Born2winnx:

Simp spotted
Haha
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Born2winnx:

Useless simp.
grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Emma1Oj:
Ok, can u date a broke guy you are older than??
Haha
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Seniorwriter(m): 12:21am On Jul 31, 2021
Hassanmaye:

What is EQ equation

Where did I mention the word equation ?

@Seniorwriter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice / What Has Caused Hookup Culture? / Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.