Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It (11760 Views)

"Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
Seun:
The Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve is a beautiful forest in Taraba state which hosts numerous species of birds and endangered chimpanzees. However, it’s being destroyed by herdsmen seeking to feed their cows.

The Nigerian Montane Forest Project, which employs numerous locals and university students, hopes to reverse the destruction of this forest by planting trees for birds and also ensuring that the herdsmen can feed and water their cows without destroying the forest.

You can learn more about them in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byUxC6H5J6I

They have a chance of receiving a significant amount of money from the European Outdoor Conservation Association to support their plan, if they win the poll below on EOCA’s website. I’d like you to urgently vote for them (“Bringing Back The Birds, Nigeria) on the poll below, as it ends tomorrow:
https://www.eocaconservation.org/project-voting-category.cfm?catid=5

Thank you!
So, you even dey dey see these herdsmen issues, you never said anything! This is the latest way of yahoo yahoo, you wan scam foreign organizations with forest reserves; lol.. Well done, I no go vote!

3 Likes

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by wafun: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
Wetin concern me, Shebi na dem dem...
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by meobizy(f): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
Nothing concerns me.
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by shigoslim(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
Oga seun , they said charity begins at home. Where were you when fulani destroyed our beautiful forest in south west?

Their destruction is beyond iredeemable. Their impact on our ecology system has cause drought and famine with low rain fall.

I expect you to publicize an article so that the world may know what we are facing in the hand fulani oligarchy system with their help of federal government.

5 Likes

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by ABCthings: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
Seun:
The Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve is a beautiful forest in Taraba state which hosts numerous species of birds and endangered chimpanzees. However, it’s being destroyed by herdsmen seeking to feed their cows.

The Nigerian Montane Forest Project, which employs numerous locals and university students, hopes to reverse the destruction of this forest by planting trees for birds and also ensuring that the herdsmen can feed and water their cows without destroying the forest.

They have a chance of receiving a significant amount of money from the European Outdoor Conservation Association to support their plan, if they win the poll below on EOCA’s website. I’d like you to urgently vote for them (“Bringing Back The Birds, Nigeria) on the poll below, as it ends tomorrow:

Thank you!
Site not secure
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by rowland545(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
Lols...as if Nigeria is a well organized country that will take ur votes into consideration...

U vote or u don't vote...it changes nothing...herdsmen got that place already
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by TempoJunkie6(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
coolLooks like they found another settlement for terrorist, bandits and herdsmen
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by SUCKCESSFUL: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
I voted.
Hopefully we'll get the support.

1 Like

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by aBrokeRichDude: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
U nr serious... u come wan drag us join ur unseriousness ....

2 Likes

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by Lamasta(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
Seun I just casted my vote pls when are we expecting the announcement of result cos I don't want any form of rigging o
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by Duplexxx: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
The forest looks cute
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by chiedozie198100: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
Elvictor:
is this useless state called Taraba state not a part and parcel of herdsmen state?
do Taraba state add anything to National purse? left for me alone that state would have been eradicated and bombed to oblivion, herdsmen are doing a good job by the way and it is left for a formidable missile to eradicate and fumigate parasites in human structures in that state.

stale yahoo format, nonsense and propaganda.
Ur medicine finish?
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by AmgrayLogistics: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
Beautiful site
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by Elvictor: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
chiedozie198100:
Ur medicine finish?
k
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
post=100607194:
Thank You Mr Seun Osewa.
Our forests must be preserved.
All of us @[/b] will be the first to vote from here.

Straight off to cast our vote fast fast......
This is the beauty of Nairaland kiss
It ends tomorrow guys, Let us all go to cast our vote.
[b]#WeDidOurPart

Modify : VOTE CASTED!!

must u always show ur annoying part everywhere??
Other people voted in peace and u are here showing ur usual self... Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by Goke7: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
Casted my vote

Until we have more science oriented leaders we won't make much progress
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
Seun:

Thank you!

lalasticlala, Mynd44

Rule 9

Promotion of multinational "save the planet" scams.

3 Likes

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by Aladdin1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
LAUDABLE!

1 Like

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by royalamour(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
Elvictor:
is this useless state called Taraba state not a part and parcel of herdsmen state?
do Taraba state add anything to National purse? left for me alone that state would have been eradicated and bombed to oblivion, herdsmen are doing a good job by the way and it is left for a formidable missile to eradicate and fumigate parasites in human structures in that state.

stale yahoo format, nonsense and propaganda.

Taraba is neither a hausa nor fulani state. It is just like Benue state.
They have been over the years bearing brunt of the hausa/fulani destroyers.

1 Like

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by Elvictor: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
royalamour:

Taraba is neither a hausa nor fulani state. It is just like Benue state. They have been over the years bearing brunt of the hausa/fulani destroyers.
one North
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by KingOKON: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
post=100607194:
Thank You Mr Seun Osewa.
Our forests must be preserved.
All of us @[/b] will be the first to vote from here.

Straight off to cast our vote fast fast......
This is the beauty of Nairaland kiss
It ends tomorrow guys, Let us all go to cast our vote.
[b]#WeDidOurPart

Modify : VOTE CASTED!!

A Member of MIYETHI Allah de vote self

1 Like

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by tafat: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
please i dont get, vote for who to protect it
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by illicit(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
That will end up as a vote for Fulani Herdsmen eventually
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by Legendguy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2021
This was formerly cameroonian territories. They don't look like northerners at all. Let all those useless fulani people stay away from this place, useless herdsmen
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by shariff84: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
No matter how you guys hate Fulani people in Nigeria,they can never be eradicated from their forefathers land!
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by mauchiz: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2021
Is it people farm they should go to?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend In A Day For Transport / What State Do You Live In? / Ethiopian Airlines Clarifies Alleged Seizure Of $3,000 From Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.