Stats: 3,150,116 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch (45630 Views)

Tinubu's Act Of Humility: Joined Queue At Aisha Buhari's Ifta Dinner / Osinbajo Avoids Tinubu At Aisha Buhari’s Dinner, Sends Representative / Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Matinho: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
Thunder fire your mouth
Anonymouspy:
... Chieftain of the APC Sen Bola Ahmed Tinubu advising the Next President and Commander in Chief come 2023 Gov Yahaya Bello...

Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Matinho: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
I m telling you. Na from those kind of people you go know say Naija is cursed with brainless people and they actually deserve the kind of leaders they have. I cant believe what people are typing. Nigeria ginally on the road to Mogadishu
moufan:
hahaha, I'm very sorry for you and your generations
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Richbillal: 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
all dis yahaya Bello (DATA boys) wey go come here come dey talk rubbish. make God judge Una as e dey govern Kogi state
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Richbillal: 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
Matinho:
Thunder fire your mouth
Ameeeeeeeeeeen my my brother you are blessed
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by budusky05(m): 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
Anonymouspy:
... Chieftain of the APC Sen Bola Ahmed Tinubu advising the Next President and Commander in Chief come 2023 Gov Yahaya Bello...

If na joke stop it
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by lekrich: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
Simeonee111:
Good to see both of them together
The past and future.
I will honestly advise Tinubu to support Yahaya Bello's Candidature.
Nigerians only want someone youthful and agile right now
A fail youth. What progress has kogi experience since he has became governor. Now you want him as president. Nawa for you o
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Hallabee1(m): 2:59am On Apr 09, 2021
Anigreat:

I have seen afonja Muslim republic future president and the chief failure of Kogi.

Aje..

how is the kogi governor a failure , talk b4 slap locate yoiv
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Jergobright1025: 4:22am On Apr 09, 2021
To all of you calling Yahaya Bello the next president of Nigeria, may God punish your mothers
People are thinking of how to move forward, you are asking for tinubu and bello... Children of underdevelopment
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Prime247: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2021
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is one of my most respected Nigerian Politician. I cherish his leadership skills. He has had it all in politics, I will advise Baba take the back seat and support a Young, Courageous Nigerian for 2023 Presidency.

Baba is an asset to Nigeria and we need to preserve him at all cost. He needs nothing but REST and Not Presidency at this time.

#YouthOclock

Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by abohrandy: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2021
Jergobright1025:
To all of you calling Yahaya Bello the next president of Nigeria, may God punish your mothers
People are thinking of how to move forward, you are asking for tinubu and bello... Children of underdevelopment

why are you so angry?
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by showafrica(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
truthstands01:

And this is just enough for you to support someone as President....Nigeria is indeed a joke.

Me support that ganjaman as a president? I dey craze. I just told you the only thing he achieved for as a governor for 8yrs
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by showafrica(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Akolawole:

yeah yeah

It wasnt an African thing yet killed Yinka Odumakin who hasnt travelled abroad for a while.

Only Yinka, do you know how many people malaria killed the same day or complications from malaria and typhoid. Yet no one cares to provide clean water and clear the gutters. Na N400b vaccine they rush go carry. 400b is enough eradicate malaria, and provide clean waters in the rural area. NO, its not necessary because it will benefit the common man. Fvcked system.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by greencard: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Numerouno94:

Exactly bro. Kogites re suffering seriously. No salary, even wen he manages to pay he ends up paying in percentage.

Local Government nd primary skul workers re feeling the brunt more; they end up receiving 20% every month.I knw of some peepz who re from level 14 nd above that receive 15k to 20k monthly.

Is it the roads nd infrastructures? U done pass through Kogi b4 make u see how he b like village? Lokoja the state capital b like one village. Kogi has two of the biggest rivers flowing pass her yet theres scarcity of water in the state.

Bro, Bello na failure. I only tank God that i'm a federal worker, else, i for dey suffer join. It breaks my hrt seeing the way people re living in penury in Kogi state. Yet some paid miscreants still get mind they campaign for Bello for President.

I dey pity Kogi people.

Bro, I served in kogi state , the LG workers then they beef kopas, unto say we deh collect 19800, cos deh feel our salary big pass theirs, they hate us o..no be beans O

These people are in Sifia hunger and yet some get guts to come here they praise sing the gov untop chikini money

Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides / Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic / Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly