Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools (21362 Views)

Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle / ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun / Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by manikspears: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2021
tnerro1:
Well, me am a humanist, I can wear hijab today , wear cross tomorrow and ifa wrapper the next day. I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody...,,,,

What of we the nudist grin are you one of us?
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by ClassicMan202(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
danietohbadt:
Loool.
Wahala wey get K-leg.

It's just so unfortunate that in this part of the world, we're more religious than the people that even brought religion to our door steps.

Who brought religion to ur door step?
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by promizchild: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
As far as i'm concern, you are free to push for any bill or seek that your children Wear any dress, but you should stop pushing for that in schools built by missionaries. Start your schools and wear any dress.
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by flokii: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
Mislims are just troublemakers.. if not I don't see why they would ask Christian Missionary schools to allow hijab.

What is the craze about the hijab sef when most of their girls are not pure. They start fvcking majority of them from very tender age so what?? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by khalids: 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
This is what happens when you have jokers in power....people who don't have the ability to think deep and wide....

Even the introduction of such into the military and paramilitary is wrong....Just imagine when they are fighting Boko haram...it will automatically put the Christian soldiers at disadvantage as they will be the first target and vis versa....all this is just a sign of lack of leadership

1 Like

Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by naija4life247: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
pickatyou1:
Let nudist also allow their children come to school naked.

No, not for children but for adults. Adults nudist should be allowed to go to offices, markets and other public places naked. Wallahi, men will live longer than they are living now. Imagine Aisha Buhari being naked at her book launch.
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by compton11(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2021
manikspears:

You that religious tolerance is missing in your life.
no it is you with intolerance,u get problem with small girls wearing hijab.
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by JerryGent1983: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
OnyeOlokoro:
As long as it's permitted in the Northern and Western parts of Nigeria to commiserate Fulani&Yoruba as 1 , it Ok by Us

Here in the East, Its either u wear the school uniform without adding or removing anything to it or u leave our school and goto hell

we don't tolerate hypocrisy and nzuzu in the East
Sound am again gbagam
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by captain247: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
Wahala plenty for this country ghannnn...

Well now those wey know how to oppress others wit their religion should accept all others too like this one and many that will come out with various dress code.

Just imagine in a class of 20 students you have first five seats occupied by:
- A male Cele dress code wit Bell on table and holy water plus red candle no sandals on foot,
- Ifa son wit his beads on his neck, wrist n ankle ,
- igbe daughter tie white wrapper and red on chest wit plenty powder all over face and neck wit a bottle of Fanta
- Muslim female fully covered hijab head to toe wit bathroom slippers on foot, and a
- Catholic sister dress covered gown with roserary on neck.

How will they all listen to a teacher in the classroom when he/she is not dressed the way they are?
They will start clamouring for teacher who is also from their religious group as well. So its best to take all the religious dress code outside of schools for sanity.

1 Like

Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by manikspears: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
compton11:
no it is you with intolerance,u get problem with small girls wearing hijab.

Can you allow a native print son to wear his beads to a Muslim school?

Respect has a whole lot to do with boundaries. I have been to ilorin and I know what it is like on Friday around their mosques and markets.so don't mention religious tolerance except you are from other areas of the South West though because of your exposure.
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by jacoik(m): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
Rebuke:
What have yhu to say our Muslim people?
good question there
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by jacoik(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
pickatyou1:

lolxxxxx hahahaha guy u just dey look for trouble but you won't get it
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by compton11(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
manikspears:

Can you allow a native print son to wear his beads to a Muslim school?
the question supposed to be
can Christians allow native son to wear his beads to Christian?

manikspears:

Respect has a whole lot to do with boundaries. I have been to ilorin and I know what it is like on Friday around their mosques and markets.
what is it like?

manikspears:

so don't mention religious tolerance except you are from other areas of the South West though because of your exposure.
Christians are so intolerance in South West.
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by tnerro1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
manikspears:

What of we the nudist grin are you one of us?

Yes ooo, I can go butt naked the next day self

Am a humanist grin
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by Toosure70: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
If only allow bible in your shrine.
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by Cousin9999: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
Traditional religions should be afforded protections no others are.

Islam deserves no such protection or respect. It's a disease.

1 Like

Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by Muna4real(f): 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Have you ever seen Muslim male students demanding wearing of fez? Hijab is part of Muslim women dress for crying out loud.

Do celestial wear their regalia on a normal day if not for ONLY worship?
Do Ifa peo wear theirs on a normal day if not during their rituals?

But this Hijab is worn every time by Muslim women. Hijab is to Muslim women has shorts, trousers, tops are for man.

As far as it is a religious wear, other religions can wear theirs to school. The fact that they don't wear it all the time doesn't mean that it shouldn't be worn. After all, hijab wearing started with one day, ifa people can start theirs today .

1 Like

Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by LastProphet: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
Jig5aw:
This is wrong. State institutions and places of learning should neutral. Except it’s a school owned by a particular Faith.
A lot of people make biased decisions based on the faith they profess and we all know this. That’s why truly Democratic institutions separates State from Faith.

Islam will not take that, and don't be deceived Islam is not only asking for rights to hijab, what they target is for the rest to eventually wear the hijab. Islam has no other way of thinking than to dominate

2 Likes

Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by ABCthings: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2021
pickatyou1:

markets, banks and hospitals. They're right must be fully protected!

But wait. Wetin carry yhur mind go that side?
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by manikspears: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
tnerro1:

Yes ooo, I can go butt naked the next day self

Am a humanist grin

Good, we don dey build community, any politician that wants our vote must appear nude during manifesto grin

1 Like

Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by manikspears: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
compton11:
the question supposed to be
can Christians allow native son to wear his beads to Christian?

what is it like?

Christians are so intolerance in South West.

I don't think so because they inter marry in that area. If you try it here as a man and try to marry one of their daughters, you are on your own.there was this shua girl that I wanted to marry.,I begged and begged her Dad, he said no.
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by Rosskiiku: 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
Shalommy:
Chaiii... Una go see native doctor for school. That kind thing.

You reason like a colonised donkey.

I hope you realise that the slave trade and colonialism are over, and that you are an independent, free African who should not look down on her own heritage while worshiping foreigners' own, because doing that makes you dumb and stupid.
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by Rosskiiku: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
manikspears:

I agree with you 100%. Make traditional worshippers carry jazz enter Muslim schools in kwara state,only then will their governor that he lacks common sense.

Is your own 'prayer' to imported gods like Jesus and Muhammed' not jazz?

So it is okay for you to use your foreign, imported jazz in our land, here in Africa, but we cannot use our own indigenous jazz?

Is it not the same spiritual communication seeking supernatural results from higher powers?

Olodo. Colonised dunce. No brain. Talking rubbish.
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by Rosskiiku: 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
promizchild:
As far as i'm concern, you are free to push for any bill or seek that your children Wear any dress, but you should stop pushing for that in schools built by missionaries. Start your schools and wear any dress.

Which schools were built by missionaries?

99.9% of schools in Nigeria were built by the government or private Nigerian citizens.

You must think you are in 1920.
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by manikspears: 12:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Is your own 'prayer' to imported gods like Jesus and Muhammed' not jazz?

So it is okay for you to use your foreign, imported jazz in our land, here in Africa, but we cannot use our own indigenous jazz?

Is it not the same spiritual communication seeking supernatural results from higher powers?

Olodo. Colonised dunce. No brain. Talking rubbish.

Read my comment again,but this time with dictionary,Internet and your brain( that is if your brain works at all because i don't think so)
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:51am On Apr 09, 2021
This will cause Chaos. School is a place for learning, when you are going to school you dress like someone going to school. Don't bring your traditional wears, beads, etc. U have your home to do that. Respect the school environment
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by Tycyborg(m): 1:19am On Apr 09, 2021
OnyeOlokoro:
As long as it's permitted in the Northern and Western parts of Nigeria to commiserate Fulani&Yoruba as 1 , it Ok by Us

Here in the East, Its either u wear the school uniform without adding or removing anything to it or u leave our school and goto hell

we don't tolerate hypocrisy and nzuzu in the East

I don't like the Muslim people clamore for the rubbish hijab but you lied about the east... I have seen Catholic girls wear roseries and the covers to school and I just don't like anything religion and school entangled together but in Nigeria we worship religions not even practicing it... And we try to practice the traditions of people who brought the religion rather than just take the traditional off the religion.
Yet that doesn't stop all sort of crime in Nigeria...
Country with highest number of hypocritical clueless people both from North, east and west
Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by Tycyborg(m): 1:23am On Apr 09, 2021
Jig5aw:
This is wrong. State institutions and places of learning should neutral. Except it’s a school owned by a particular Faith.
A lot of people make biased decisions based on the faith they profess and we all know this. That’s why truly Democratic institutions separates State from Faith.

I like your comment.
I love you put those sentences. Simple and plain

1 Like

Re: Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools by Hallabee1(m): 4:22am On Apr 09, 2021
danietohbadt:
Loool.
Wahala wey get K-leg.

It's just so unfortunate that in this part of the world, we're more religious than the people that even brought religion to our door steps.

Aje...

What are you saying gan self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Vs Yahaya Bello: Is This Revenge Against The Former Governor? / Senator Robert Ajayi Rescues Accident Victim In Ondo State. / Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.