Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Osborne Foreshore Resident Association (OSFRA) Beat Up Lekki Gardens Contractors - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Osborne Foreshore Resident Association (OSFRA) Beat Up Lekki Gardens Contractors (23556 Views)

My Landlord And His Dad Just Beat Up My Co-tenant / 2 Bedrooms Apartment For Rent At Osborne Foreshore Phase2 Ikoyi / Osborne Foreshore Jv Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Osborne Foreshore Resident Association (OSFRA) Beat Up Lekki Gardens Contractors by blank(f): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
The truth will eventually come out. I'm expecting a rejoinder from the resident's association. This was kind of biased.
Re: Osborne Foreshore Resident Association (OSFRA) Beat Up Lekki Gardens Contractors by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
kingthreat:
Woman organizing touts to beat up people. The future is indeed female.
sad but I had to laugh
Re: Osborne Foreshore Resident Association (OSFRA) Beat Up Lekki Gardens Contractors by wealthtrak: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Melaninprincess:
The baseless and desperate vendetta of the Osbourne Foreshore residents’ association was taken to a new dimension yesterday when they resorted to violence by beating up the contractors and staff of the developer.

This is coming up barely a week after the stakeholders’ meeting convened by the Ministry of Planning and Urban development where stakeholders were advised to engage and resolve all issues.

The developer had mobilized her contractors to some of its sites following approvals recently received from the state government only for the contractors to be prevented from gaining entrance into the estate by OSFRA. They were only allowed in following the intervention of the authorities to which the developer appealed in her bid to maintain the peace.

Feeling thwarted in their plans to frustrate the developer by constituting a major nuisance at the gate of the estate thereby disturbing free flow of movement into the estate, the association led by the chairman Mrs. Chinwe Ezenwa mobilized touts and stormed the site of the company where they resorted to rough handling and beating up everyone they saw on site, insisting the contractors must leave the site.
It has become very clear that the association will stop at nothing including ignoring constituted authorities and resorting to self help to get their way, even if it means constituting themselves into a nuisance to disturb the peace, standing in the way of progress and development or preventing legitimate business owners from accessing their investments all for the achievement of their personal agenda at the detriment of the common good of Lagosians.
Public assault!
That was a criminal offence
from the OSFRA dudes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Of 2 Bedroom Block Of 6 Flats In Owerri,imo State / Pictures Of My On Going Building. / Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.