Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History (17585 Views)

Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' / 55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by ogododo: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
Former Minister of State for Education, Chief Kenneth Gbagi has described the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan as the best ever in Nigeria history.

Gbagi who is vying for the Governorship of Delta State in 2023, insisted that he is the most qualified individual to take over leadership of the State from incumbent Governor Ifeanyi Okowa.

Saying that he had rejected ministerial appointment on three different occasions, he said he established 13 universities, over seven Colleges of Education and various model and Almajiri Schools in the country to enable Nigerians to have more access to education as a Minister of State for Education under formal President Goodluck Jonathan.

Gbagi who spoke during a courtesy visit to the Nigerian Union of Journalists, NUJ, Delta State Council at the Union’s temporary secretariat in Asaba, held that no amount of propaganda would stop his resolve to become the next governor of the state.

Maintaining that he was a man without blemish, he said; “I am the 42nd Minister under President Goodluck Jonathan, and till date, I remain the only ex-minister that has not been invited to discuss theft because there was no need for it.

“When it comes to public funds, I don’t steal, as a Journalist go and Google me, I have rejected three ministerial appointments. So it is not about money. Thank God for the arrival of Dr Ifeanyi Okowa, Delta State was the most backward State in the country. This is because when you know the revenue that is coming in as a state and the level of development, you will discover we were nowhere.

“The current Governor is doing very well, he has proven to be a good administrator, and I wish him to finish very strong. However, as an industrialist, the greatest investor in Delta state, I will build on what he has done. Someone wants to know how I will build 100 industries in my first 100 days.

“I will not disclose my secret to you, but you should know that I’m the first black man in the world over to be an andated member of Rotary, and 42.3% of the wealth of the world is in the hands of Rotarians. So I have what it takes to navigate major industries from the world to Delta. I know what to do”.

Accusing Journalists of being part of the challenges facing the country, he said; “I must be frank with you, you guys are part of the problem we have in the country today. Journalist today are ready to do anything, publish anything against anyone just because of little financial rewards. Journalist today do not speak truth to power. When you see someone that is a thief, you call him a thief. Journalists are ready to do anything just for peanuts.”

In his remarks, Chairman of the Delta State Council of the NUJ, Comrade Mike Ikeogwu noted that members of the state Council were professionals who pride in truth, equity and fairness, adding that the union would be a major participant in coming elections in the state and country to ensure selection of credible leaders.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/jonathans-administration-best-in-nigeria-history

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by dynicks(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
Make this man no just provoke me this afternoon!.....

Meanwhile....Me listening to CHEQUE'S HISTORY SONG FT FIREBOY....cool song; though it's got a lil taste of Alicia key's GIRL ON FIRE...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Jimasun: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
Foolish man.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by abc115: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
Worst in the history of Nigeria .

Jonathan earned the highest oil revenue in the history of the country ,at the same time borrowed to pay salaries with no single capital project completed.....That is Jonathan Wonder.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Lapinski: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2021
Bragado

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by dynicks(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind...

14 Likes

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by HeRulesMen: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by ogododo: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
abc115:
Worst in history of the history of Nigeria

Make you rest bodi, can you compare then to now with absentee president?

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by ogododo: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2021
Lalasticlala.
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by olaolulazio(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
Lori iro grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by DaddyYankee: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
You ain't serious!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
Afonja's and aboki's hate this kinda of news

7 Likes

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
Jonathan is a Chronic Failure...

There is nothing to write about his administration that looting up and down

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Joejonah(m): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
Hope you will say same when he decamp to APC in the next few months.

The fight is Nigerians VS political elites. All the politicians are literally same.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Phred1717: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
Tis one Don come with him own wahala again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by driand(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
His government isn't the best but it deserves every credit against the present government...

We misjudged the vegetable from katsina

But we must move on...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Childofaking: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
Jonathan's government was much better than what we have now, but definitely not the best, not close.

7 Likes

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by fredoooooo: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
The best in looting the country dry. The best that suppose to restructure the country but choose looting as an option, afterall his administration produce more millionaires according to him. The best in betraying all our trust by the yam and goat mentality ... bascads

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by peacekante: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
The greatest disaster to befall Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by ikillbrokegirls: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
Shut up hypocrite

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by seunsiju(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
na real madrid and barca wey no dey form make pple think say atletico good, the same dey applicable to jona and bubu...,...

9 Likes

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by GboyegaD(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
Hmm... none has been better. The present has always been worse than the previous.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by rottennaija(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
Interesting... The Israelite once wanted to return to Egypt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by RobbStark(m): 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
abc115:
Worst in history of the history of Nigeria

Continue, be there making a fool of yourself.

You will soon be 40

12 Likes

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by fredoooooo: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
olaolulazio:
Lori iro grin
Iro po grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by SmartPolician: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
Saying that he had rejected ministerial appointment on three different occasions, he said he established 13 universities, over seven Colleges of Education and various model and Almajiri Schools in the country to enable Nigerians to have more access to education as a Minister of State for Education under formal President Goodluck Jonathan.

Who's Vanguard's editor-in-chief?

SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Rebuke: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
cool well, I won't agree to that in total.

However, it is way far better than this regime .... as a matter of fact, it will be embarrassing to compare the Nigeria under GEJ's government with this "unknown sholder (Buhari)" the directionless president.

Hey sir Mr. Aspiring governor, 100 industries in first 100 days in office ?
This right here is why I hate politicians. Too much lies, unrealistic promises. ....just too embarassed lipsrsealed

Common sir, that sounds very usual, typical and political gimmick.

Please and please, just shut it already.

3 Likes

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by viincent: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
I will not disclose my secret to you, but you should know that I’m the
first black man in the world over to be an andated member of Rotary,
.. ibbeg to disagree
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Babyboyforeal(m): 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
Jonathan Administration was a failure, Buhari Administration is worse

15 Likes

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Beverlyjean(f): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
U dont know what uv got till its gone...Janet Jackson 98

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resolutions of PDP BoT meeting (video) / 2016 Budget To Go Into Full Operation In Few Days – Osinbajo / Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.