Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History (17592 Views)

Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' / 55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by lonecatt(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
Buhari"s government have made it so
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Ashirioluwa: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
This type of statement will come out from my mouth too if I made the type of money Mr. Gbagi made (or stole) during Badluck Jonathan’s regime.

1 Like

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by PinUp: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Pele10: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
You will never know the value of what you have,until u lose it.
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by GeneralPula: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
abc115:
Worst in history of Nigeria

Alison madueke stole more than 15%

1 Like

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by vioment: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
Yeye talk.

As bad as it was, it was better than Buhari but less than obj.

Oga Obj was boss during his tenure, Oga good luck was not boss during his tenure.

Nigeria has not even had a good leader since founding fathers during independence.

Oga Obj was not very intelligent, but from my assessment, he has been the best so far. In terms of productivity.

3 Likes

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Emmasnoop(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
This stupid man that always flog his workers na he dey Yan opata.

1 Like

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Elsucre042: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
Oga GBAGI PLS....

1 Like

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by nextstep(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
Another "it's my turn to chop" polititian.

1 Like

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Nelsondiego69: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
God is great ijaw man
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by posty56: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
yaradua for me

1 Like

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by donprinyo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
abc115:
Worst in the history of Nigeria .

Jonathan earned the highest oil revenue in the history of the country ,at the same time borrowed to pay salaries with no single capital project completed.....That is Jonathan Wonder.

Lies de run for your blood
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Duplexxx: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
We're still searching for good President

2 Likes

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Theta1: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
No be lie. I love the man
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
13 universities and others without functions equipment backlog of unpaid salaries
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Coronavirus1: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
As for me Morden democracy Jonathan government remains the best follow by obj worse since creation Buhari.
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by peacettw: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
As much as I detest this current administration, let's not pretend that Jonathan Goodluck's governance was any better.

3 Likes

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by jaxxy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
Big lies. Many important abandoned projects and many irrelevant completed projects. Grand corruption also.

Let’s stop hyping nonesense b4 Buhari was worse. undecided
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by SarkinYarki: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
Actually the best.....I became a rich man under Jonathan by doing honest work ...God bless GEJ

Buhari govt is the very very very worst
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
It appeared good for the same reason the 1970's were good, and the Shagari regime was good from 1979-82/3....higher than normal oil prices.

If Jona had won in 2015, by now, people would be blaming him for messing up a good economy

Arguments over who was better, Jona or Buhari or Obasanjo, or whoever, miss the point...that we have an economy that is too tied to the rise and fall of whatever resource we are selling. In the good old days, it was agriculture, now it is oil

Jonathan was a bad president, same as Buhari and all of Nigeria's leaders past and present, because they all to a man ran economies based on exporting raw materials, and using the revneue to import stuff. (We are not as import dependent as Venezuela because at least over the years we had the sense to support local manufacturing for some consumer goods like toilet roll and spaghetti). When the price of what we sell goes up, our economy looks good; when the price goes down, things look bad.

So, sorry, but GEJ was a bad leader, as is Buhari now. And my mark for a good Nigerian leader is someone who wakes up to the fact that we can no longer live on Niger delta oil alone, or on some new agric supercrop, or on some mineral that will run out by tomorrow afternoon by 3pm on the dot, but a leader who will lead us to be a manufacturing and industrial society that actively exports industrial goods and services.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by BREYZ: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/jonathans-administration-best-in-nigeria-history

Gbagi, choke dem with the truth oooooo. Nigerians no like truth and that's why we are in this mess.
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
abc115:

Jonathan earned the highest oil revenue in the history of the country ,at the same time borrowed to pay salaries with no single capital project completed.....That is Jonathan Wonder.

Yes he borrowed because we were reliant on oil, and at the time, the price of oil, while high, was not high enough to let us survive without borrowing

As at 2013-14, oil was falling from $120-75 per barrel. Our breakeven price was $122 at 2012, and it was to rise to $139 BY 2017.. Even with oil hovering around $100 BY 2013, we still needed at least $22 per barrel of oil sold to break even....and thus we had to take loans.
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by 2shaw: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
Just as west side believe say corolla na the best.
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by abc115: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
Neutralobserver:

Yes he borrowed because we were reliant on oil, and at the time, the price of oil, while high, was not high enough to let us survive without borrowing
See your life... Corruption is not stealing survival... continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Joromi1: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2021
Still better than the lifeless and unconcerned Fulani lord.
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
The best ever since 1914
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by lagonovo: 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
Gbagi grin
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
abc115:

See your life... Corruption is not stealing survival... continue

I have modified my previous post. Read it again.

It is for the same reasons I have outlined that your hero Buhari is borrowing too....while our breakeven has been going up, oil prices have not gotten as high as our breakeven oil price too.

But either way, both GEJ and your hero Buhari have made no move for us to become a stronger economy via industrial growth and both have kept on paying subsides for fuel, whose cost is damaging our economy badly.
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by felixedet(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
dynicks:
Make this man no just provoke me this afternoon!.....

Meanwhile....Me listening to CHEQUE'S HISTORY SONG FT FIREBOY....cool song; though it's got a lil taste of Alicia key's GIRL ON FIRE...

Enjoy urself, but he isn't lying
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
Okay
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
abc115:

All our past president have failed,even from the newspaper,Buhari had 6trillion from 2015-2016 which implies that all things been equal on the average of 6 years he has been in power 36 trillion has been generated yet nothing.
Nigerian Politicians are all criminals
I can also see above 100 trillion from there yet nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Election Of Bassey Albert As Uyo Rep / Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) / Endless Borrowing: Experts Worry, Okonjo-Iweala, Ahmed Differ On Nigeria’s Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.