Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... (40785 Views)

The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Dickson178(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
if she's working, then go ahead and marry her , but if she's not working and you're not working , huh ! wahala dey oh , to train pikin no dey easy oh or na the way you dey take f**ck her make e sweet am , wey go make her to force you to get her pregnant or what .
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by talk2hb1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
Papertrails:

Sometimes she used to say that she feels I might leave her for another girl.
Na insecurities dey worry her, just calm her down and talk common sense talk into her head.
Just ask her did she wants to suffer your child Ahbi, blackmail her with guilt

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Donald7610: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
Pray to God
Listen to his voice
He lead you through

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by wiseone28: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
Papertrails:
Please nairalanders I need your advice on something that has been bothering me for sometime now.

I am a young graduate who graduated from the university almost two years ago and am done with my youth service too but am still trying to get a job or put up something maybe a business that will be fetching me money considering the situation of our country in terms of availability of jobs.

Then there's is this girl I have been dating for three years and everything has been going well but recently she has been really disturbing me to come and see her people or get her pregnant, am someone that will do everything within my power to make sure my kids don't pass through the hardship I have passed through being someone that wasn't born with a silver spoon, and another thing is that I really love this girl.
Am really confused and don't know what to do.

It's like this is the new trend with ladies..

Exactly what a lady of 2 months told me.

Thou in her situation she is nearly turning to an evening newspaper grin

She want to trap me after flexing life when she was young.

I only keep her to reduce konji grin

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Muhylonaire007: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
O boy... I don't know mhen.
I'm in your shoes, I know how it feels bro.
As for me, she's not a parasite, doesn't depend on me coz she has her own business and myself on the other hand, I'm just a small entrepreneur. But when I think it back and forth, all die na die, person fit run after all the money and end up not finding that type of lady anymore.

Lemme add that, she has all I want in a woman, that alone always want me to go extra extra for her and she does the same.

Where the fear dey be the pregnancy and/or marriage. I've met with her parents tho, and I was gladly accepted.

5 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by cayorday89(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
She has given you two options, if you truly love her and she does same, sit her down ask her why she is taking that decision and if you are convinced enough, meet her parents, but no do pass yourself if marriage rites enter, do the little you can and hold on with childbirth for now... Goodluck boss.

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Youngpo413: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
shege45:
its a trap bro

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Pk01(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
Baba u never marry uptill now??...abeg go to the village and select good one cuz dem dey loyal and she will give you rest of mind.. abstain from slay queens
bigpicture001:
Wish it was me and my ex.... Would have gladly obliged... But d gal is still in a fantasy world

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by frozen70(f): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
Papertrails:
Please nairalanders I need your advice on something that has been bothering me for sometime now.

I am a young graduate who graduated from the university almost two years ago and am done with my youth service too but am still trying to get a job or put up something maybe a business that will be fetching me money considering the situation of our country in terms of availability of jobs.

Then there's is this girl I have been dating for three years and everything has been going well but recently she has been really disturbing me to come and see her people or get her pregnant, am someone that will do everything within my power to make sure my kids don't pass through the hardship I have passed through being someone that wasn't born with a silver spoon, and another thing is that I really love this girl.

Why the rush

Why is she pressuring you

You can't find your bearing yet you want to add more to yours

Why is she desperate when you are not even ready yet

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Goodheart012(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
If she is not ogbanje/emere ( girls from marine kingdom) and she saying she wanna get pregnant for you like she can see the future RUN!!!
She wanna destroy your life!

If she is ogbanje/emere (if you lucky to know) and she say she wanna get pregnant for you?! Bro
RUN!!!
She wanna destroy your life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Kebbiprince: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
ogashman:
get her preggy only if you have the resources to cater for the baby.

most times what these girls say in the morning is not usually what they say in the afternoon.

mouth don dey sweet her as she dey tell u to get her pregnant as if she has everything figured out.. but na same girl no go allow u rest when she finally get the belle.
Well said, once she's pregnant she will start nagging the poor boy to provide for her. Women only set you up with stuffs like that and leave u to your fate. Be smart

5 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Kebbiprince: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
SweetCunt97:
You simply wanna die before ur time. That her yeye love will turn into hatred when u cant provide. Better wait for the appropriate time.
Exactly, very stupid yeye love to punish him

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Judybash93(m): 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
O boy... I don't know mhen.
I'm in your shoes, I know how it feels bro.
As for me, she's not a parasite, doesn't depend on me coz she has her own business and myself on the other hand, I'm just a small entrepreneur. But when I think it back and forth, all die na die, person fit run after all the money and end up not finding that type of lady anymore.

Lemme add that, she has all I want in a woman, that alone always want me to go extra extra for her and she does the same.

Where the fear dey be the pregnancy and/or marriage. I've met with her parents tho, and I was gladly accepted.

The thing is, i don't think she can be the only lady that'd have everything you need in a woman considering the huge population of the country as well as the continent.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by ghettochild(m): 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
Papertrails:

Bro do what u have to do now...
If she says get her preggo..
Just do it..
And increase ur hustle
Las las u go reap am
No go b like me..
I wan make money...i wan makè money i no gree give girl belle.. now i don leave naija...i still never make money n all my mates don born finish..

5 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by SILENTandSMART2: 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2021
Shebi she know how to drink garri very well ?

If yes , let's us welcome the baby please smiley

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by galantjoe(m): 5:10am On Apr 09, 2021
Give her belle
If you can't do it
Find someone else to do it
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Papertrails(m): 5:42am On Apr 09, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Shebi she know how to drink garri very well ?

If yes , let's us welcome the baby please smiley

Lol... actually am more concerned about the baby because I don't want to be responsible for an innocent child's suffering.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by femi4: 6:08am On Apr 09, 2021
Papertrails:

After 3yrs, what do you expect. Shes tying yo down straight away
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by seanwilliam(m): 6:15am On Apr 09, 2021
cayorday89:
She has given you two options, if you truly love her and she does same, sit her down ask her why she is taking that decision and if you are convinced enough, meet her parents, but no do pass yourself if marriage rites enter, do the little you can and hold on with childbirth for now... Goodluck boss.
shey your eyes blind u no see where the op say he can’t even afford baby food ( which means op can’t feed himself yet u Dey advise him to go ahead ) na wa o
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by seanwilliam(m): 6:16am On Apr 09, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Well said, once she's pregnant she will start nagging the poor boy to provide for her. Women only set you up with stuffs like that and leave u to your fate. Be smart
I swear my heart beat faster reading the bolded
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Berezuski: 6:36am On Apr 09, 2021
More like a pressure"

But is your girl in her prime?

When a man is faced with responsibilities , he'll be task to work.

You're only being scared because of your joblessness.

If your folks in the village can cater for their kids, how much more you a graduate "!(work and pray bro)

Some of us have been looking for millions even at 40, but yet nothing is happening(still single)

Time Is running out and age is on decline..

Be man enough, act wisely..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by cayorday89(m): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2021
seanwilliam:
shey your eyes blind u no see where the op say he can’t even afford baby food ( which means op can’t feed himself yet u Dey advise him to go ahead ) na wa o
You don't need to add insult, it's a bad way of communicating, did you see where I said he should not do pass himself, and is he going to be forever jobless?
Read in between the lines and you will see where I told him to sit her down and discuss, so many factors could come in which they could work on, parents could also help in a little way..
Next time if you can't quote without insult in your comment stay off quoting people's comments.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by seanwilliam(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2021
cayorday89:

You don't need to add insult, it's a bad way of communicating, did you see where I said he should not do pass himself, and is he going to be forever jobless?
Read in between the lines and you will see where I told him to sit her down and discuss, so many factors could come in which they could work on, parents could also help in a little way..
Next time if you can't quote without insult in your comment stay off quoting people's comments.

I’m sorrry if you find that insulting sir but there’s nothing sensible in the advice ..

No matter what , securing his finance should be the his utmost priority. I believe if him goes into marriage and things don’t work out , you will still cast a stone on him. It’s better not to give birth at all than to give birth and not give them quality life.

Naija don pass make person Dey live him life on 50/50 chance

Gone were the days of our parents where so many opportunities abounded . Gone were the days where little struggles paid easily .These days the opportunity is very very limited. A carefully planning , hard working and smart person finds it hard to make it in this economy not to talk of person wey just Dey live life recklessly..

It probably works for u doesn’t mean it will work for others( besides from your post , it sounds like your parent still Dey tip u)

Rice of 400 don turn 1k
Tomato paste is almost 150
Titus don turn 400
1kg of gas is 450
Cement is almost 4k
Less down 30,000 Nigerians have 1million naira in their acct out of over 200m population
There is different between living and surviving
If you already found yourself in the situation sir, may God come to your rescue .
Not marrying or giving birth is not a crime bro ..

Imagine u giving birth to pikin u can’t provide the necessity of life for ( balance diet food, good clothing and good shelter ). Doing this is a very wicked thing to do ..

I hail u

8 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Muhylonaire007: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2021
Judybash93:

The thing is, i don't think she can be the only lady that'd have everything you need in a woman considering the huge population of the country as well as the continent.

With the rising number of Snapchat girls and immorality at large, I can't lose this one bro, na when you need wife material you go know say true true women plenty but wetin you need no dey among them.
Don't let the numbers deceive you, wife material scarce

5 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by lereinter(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2021
The two of you aren't mature yet
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by indodon(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2021
Is the girl is working get her pregnant but if she's not working...

Guy na you go suffer am
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by SILENTandSMART2: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2021
Papertrails:

Lol... actually am more concerned about the baby because I don't want to be responsible for an innocent child's suffering.

Honestly that's how it should be , because no one want a situation whereby his or her children will work up to him and say "papa why did you born me since you know you gat nothing for hand and want me to suffer "

Even you have to run away from such girlfriend because no sensible girl will want to have birth in a terrible condition , who knows maybe she's among the girls who wasted her early age when attention is all over now she's looking for a poor boy to suffer
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by marvel2011(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2021
You know there is no money and you are not working yet you were busy doing press up on top of a lady. Now the result has shown. You better pick up your responsibility pls
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by 5Gbabe: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2021
omo no gree e done happen to me as I get her p na so she take bone boy omo this girl come change for me now

6 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2021
Papertrails:

Is She Working?
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by meobizy(f): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Does she have a job? Start from there first.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Papertrails(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
marvel2011:
You know there is no money and you are not working yet you were busy doing press up on top of a lady. Now the result has shown. You better pick up your responsibility pls

Please read what I have written carefully then comment again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.