Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... (40771 Views)

The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Papertrails(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
meobizy:
Does she have a job? Start from there first.

She's still searching for job....
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by meobizy(f): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
Papertrails:

She's still searching for job....
Wait until she or you gets one then.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Tunagee(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
playapayaski:
Get her d fvck pregnant if u really want her in your life.. things don't always work out the way we plan but no matter what, we adapt. Wrong advice it might seem but wish I got my ex preg years ago, now I get d money I nor see better person. Choose wisely, if u don't want her then don't but if u genuinely want her then go ahead so long u have done your homework that she's not being self-centered.. four years time I'd look back and be happy u took that risk. Money ain't everything son

I kind of agree with you. If the girl is very serious and she seems not to be too materialistic, it's worth it. Some of us were too careful then cos we were trying to settle down, but now after settling down and doing fine, at my age, I only have a kid who is not even up to 10 years, and am in my mid forties. She might change her attitude towards you later on when responsibility sets in and you can't meet up, but we all need to also remain positive too. My advice is that you should ensure to marry her if you think she is a good person, and don't bring any child to this world out of wedlock oooo!

5 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by cayorday89(m): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
seanwilliam:

I’m sorrry if you find that insulting sir but there’s nothing sensible in the advice ..

No matter what , securing his finance should be the his utmost priority. I believe if him goes into marriage and things don’t work out , you will still cast a stone on him. It’s better not to give birth at all than to give birth and not give them quality life.

Naija don pass make person Dey live him life on 50/50 chance

Gone were the days of our parents where so many opportunities abounded . Gone were the days where little struggles paid easily .These days the opportunity is very very limited. A carefully planning , hard working and smart person finds it hard to make it in this economy not to talk of person wey just Dey live life recklessly..

It probably works for u doesn’t mean it will work for others( besides from your post , it sounds like your parent still Dey tip u)

Rice of 400 don turn 1k
Tomato paste is almost 150
Titus don turn 400
1kg of gas is 450
Cement is almost 4k
Less down 30,000 Nigerians have 1million naira in their acct out of over 200m population
There is different between living and surviving
If you already found yourself in the situation sir, may God come to your rescue .
Not marrying or giving birth is not a crime bro ..

Imagine u giving birth to pikin u can’t provide the necessity of life for ( balance diet food, good clothing and good shelter ). Doing this is a very wicked thing to do ..

I hail u
Reason why I told him to hold on concerning childbirth, people do that, and my advice is for him to either take or leave... You get? Me sef never marry na the same situation all of us dey, but me I dey single now cos babe don japa, life goes on...
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Dankellen(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lol..I sense danger,I will dump her or threaten a break up if I were u coz its clear Shes just after the marriage and not certainly in love with u.She's trying to trap u and when she does,she will make a fool of u and become totally wayward and uncontrollable.most girls only claim to love when they have something to gain.most nowadays are just obsessed with marriage without knowing what it really entails,this as led to increasing numbers of single mothers out there.
Let her work for it if she wants to settle down with u,at least 5 to 7 yrs of dating in which by then
She might have exposed herself mistakenly if she was pretending to love u all this while or cheating

You might have been financially stable then to cater for a family then that s the proper time to wife her

In conclusion girls are smart masters of pretense and they don't value a man that they haven't worked hard to get.They also want cheap marriages ,especially through sudden pregnancies which is just to trap thus morally wrong and opening their path to single motherhood

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Getting her pregnant is not an issue, but what is she bringing into the marriage? guy u better no let love put u for urgent 10k.....u both should plan ur finance before involving a child even if u are not ready to do the traditional rite yet.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by seanwilliam(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
cayorday89:

Reason why I told him to hold on concerning childbirth, people do that, and my advice is for him to either take or leave... You get? Me sef never marry na the same situation all of us dey, but me I dey single now cos babe don japa, life goes on...
God go help us bro.

We Men Dey try no be small

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Funkeshuga(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
get her pregnant then see her complaint make u to think suicide thereafter

losing her to someone else is better than getting her pregnant and putting yourself under avoidable pressure

3yrs dating and she's not considerate, is either she's dumb or a selfish and inconsiderate human being, an understanding gf won't be putting you under unnecessary pressure if she really love and care about you

where do you guys get these dumb blockhead ladies lately. na sand she won dey eat when she get the belle?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by ABCthings: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
e
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Madness
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by TBadd(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Run as fast as you can bro, family no be beans... She doesn't care how it turns out eventually, but you're a man, the joke's on you...
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by LEOSZ(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Please don't, abeg settle your self first ... Then after that you can now go ahead with marriage. Marriage needs money grin grin grin check the below link to assist your hustle. wink
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by tayooluwole: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Opportunity for you to have a baby mama
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Maj196(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
My guy Ruuuuuuuuuuun grin
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by seyz91(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
oga there's nothing to be confused about here, women are snakes as you already know from bible

if you like let the mumu love fool you into impregnating her, you will then see your dream and future truncated cuZ of your inability to think withyour head and not dick

that generational poverty una dey run from you go transmit am soon

i hope you feel me undecided
Papertrails:
Please nairalanders I need your advice on something that has been bothering me for sometime now.

I am a young graduate who graduated from the university almost two years ago and am done with my youth service too but am still trying to get a job or put up something maybe a business that will be fetching me money considering the situation of our country in terms of availability of jobs.

Then there's is this girl I have been dating for three years and everything has been going well but recently she has been really disturbing me to come and see her people or get her pregnant, am someone that will do everything within my power to make sure my kids don't pass through the hardship I have passed through being someone that wasn't born with a silver spoon, and another thing is that I really love this girl.
Am really confused and don't know what to do.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by DennisEche(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
danietohbadt:
Na wah for you oooo.
You no get job,
You no get money,
And you one become father.

I pity you.

Just talk to the girl and make her understand the situation of things.

Cos in the end, there's always a difference between pikin and baby.

Use your head oga.
There's no erection for a poor man
GUY BUT WHY grin

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by MMotimo: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
One word “RUN

Na so generational poverty dey start

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by mecussey(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Papertrails:
Please nairalanders I need your advice on something that has been bothering me for sometime now.

I am a young graduate who graduated from the university almost two years ago and am done with my youth service too but am still trying to get a job or put up something maybe a business that will be fetching me money considering the situation of our country in terms of availability of jobs.

Then there's is this girl I have been dating for three years and everything has been going well but recently she has been really disturbing me to come and see her people or get her pregnant, am someone that will do everything within my power to make sure my kids don't pass through the hardship I have passed through being someone that wasn't born with a silver spoon, and another thing is that I really love this girl.
Am really confused and don't know what to do.

No rush oo, just tell her ur prick is ready but ur pocket is not. Ask her if she can sell one of her father's land give u the money make u start something first before impregnation.

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Dalil8: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
playapayaski:
Get her d fvck pregnant if u really want her in your life.. things don't always work out the way we plan but no matter what, we adapt. Wrong advice it might seem but wish I got my ex preg years ago, now I get d money I nor see better person. Choose wisely, if u don't want her then don't but if u genuinely want her then go ahead so long u have done your homework that she's not being self-centered.. four years time I'd look back and be happy u took that risk. Money ain't everything son

What if i tell you; if you had gotten her pregnant then, you won't be as rich as you are now.

Op @Papertrails please don't listen to this man.

Flee from that woman and let her look elsewhere. You have a bright future ahead of you

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Romanus123: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Try make her see the reasons she must give you sometime to look for something doing before marriage stuff

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Goldenheart(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
shocked
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by TheRedpillguy: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
She wants to trap you cus she knows her time is running out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by GreenDestiny2: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
SweetCunt97:
She's freaking selfish! Money for pampers, cloths, baby wipe, baby bed and materials can she provide?

That pampers na something else. I spend up to 4k per month on pampers.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by mmadu4: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Run for your life bro my senior brother is currently in your situation. The girl is already far along 7 months pregnant my bro is already regretting .he is like someone that has been caged now . Run away from jobless nigerian women that wants to get pregnant for you unless she can take care of her and the baby if not kindly run away and save your life .

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Run for your life. If you like listen, if you like, don't. You will shed premium tears later.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by seangy4konji: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Trap is set to ruin you for life.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by na2016: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Papertrails:

OP: You have to be a man here. If your girl doesn't want to wait till you are fine financially, I am begging u, don't give her belly oooo.
Else na really suffering u dey find ooo

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by edunaragold(f): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
If u view her as the type of wife u want,and u don't want to lose her, 20k is more than enough for an introduction, then collect the list ,in that way its one leg in one leg out.meaning she has become your own tactically. The rest is history.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by RPG2020(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Give that girl belle some kids dey bring blessings
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by neeyor88: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Don't get her anything o. It may be a trap. If she can't be patient till you stabilize abit, please let her get her pregnancy somewhere else o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.