Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,018 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... (40769 Views)

The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by bluefilm: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Papertrails:
Please nairalanders I need your advice on something that has been bothering me for sometime now.

I am a young graduate who graduated from the university almost two years ago and am done with my youth service too but am still trying to get a job or put up something maybe a business that will be fetching me money considering the situation of our country in terms of availability of jobs.

Then there's is this girl I have been dating for three years and everything has been going well but recently she has been really disturbing me to come and see her people or get her pregnant, am someone that will do everything within my power to make sure my kids don't pass through the hardship I have passed through being someone that wasn't born with a silver spoon, and another thing is that I really love this girl.
Am really confused and don't know what to do.

No need for you to get confused.

Just close your eyes and tell any SATAN in your life right now to get behind you.

Problem solved.

You see how easy that was!!!
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
Papertrails:
Please nairalanders I need your advice on something that has been bothering me for sometime now.

I am a young graduate who graduated from the university almost two years ago and am done with my youth service too but am still trying to get a job or put up something maybe a business that will be fetching me money considering the situation of our country in terms of availability of jobs.

Then there's is this girl I have been dating for three years and everything has been going well but recently she has been really disturbing me to come and see her people or get her pregnant, am someone that will do everything within my power to make sure my kids don't pass through the hardship I have passed through being someone that wasn't born with a silver spoon, and another thing is that I really love this girl.

If you really love her, you will.move heaven and earth to do right by her.

I know.times are hard, but there is no impossibility with God.

If you haven't dome so already, I will advise you to consider asking Him to.take over your life and.help you.

It's a decision you will never regret, believe me.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by samwillyco1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
edunaragold:
If u view her as the type of wife u want,and u don't want to lose her, 20k is more than enough for an introduction, then collect the list ,in that way its one leg in one leg out.meaning she has become your own tactically. The rest is history.

What will 20k buy for introduction as of now?

Am praying and hustling ooo, so that I will not go to her family house twice in the name of paying bride price. I will go there and do everything once by God's grace Amen

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Drone95(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Drsnives:
I foresee the girl pressuring you till all your defenses are down
I foresee her manipulating you to get her pregnant.
I foresee the misery and agony in the family

This I have seen
grin false prophet, tell us did u see buhari coming back to Aso rock alive?

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Goldenheart(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
Follow your heart Bro... cheesy
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by samwillyco1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
god2baski:
Just go to the market and do a survey on the prices of baby things. then go back home, bathe and advise yourself. You don't need nairaland to advice you, especially without a job, God gave you a brain, it is time to use it.

grin grin grin grin
Bros your advice na real but in a harsh way
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
You are about to jump into a one chance bus and if care is not taken, if you should enter the bus, you.might end up in one fridge in Ogun or Oyo state with your organs harvested and sold at give away prices.
Shine your eyes o. Life na stage by stage
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Oyiboman69: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
galantjoe:
Give her belle
If you can't do it
Find someone else to do it

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by michaelponle(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
The truth is nobody can give you the best advice, advice yourself any decision you take, live by it.
No one knows the future but you know yourself and you know her better.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by MartinsD12(m): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
Papertrails:

If she is truly yours let her find work to do or if she is truly desperate let her contribute money for you to marry her and start up a family, what am saying maybe you two can discuss and see how you can build a family together but not getting her pregnant that's immature
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Trogge: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Papertrails:

As it is right now I can't even afford baby food Talk more of Pampers and other things that come with child birth.
.. do your best and leave the rest. God will provide...
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Blackdisciple(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
Guys she's just over doing, it's not a new thing to those that have been into one or two relationships before.

I believe you don't expect me to say you should accept such .

Make sure you watch wella.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by ThatFairGuy1: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
Berezuski:
More like a pressure"

But is your girl in her prime?

When a man is faced with responsibilities , he'll be task to work.

You're only being scared because of your joblessness.

If your folks in the village can cater for their kids, how much more you a graduate "!(work and pray bro)

Some of us have been looking for millions even at 40, but yet nothing is happening(still single)

Time Is running out and age is on decline..

Be man enough, act wisely..
Emboldened. That's just it.

Meanwhile I won't advise the OP to do anything other than what pleases him.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Vicjnr07: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
playapayaski:
Get her d fvck pregnant if u really want her in your life.. things don't always work out the way we plan but no matter what, we adapt. Wrong advice it might seem but wish I got my ex preg years ago, now I get d money I nor see better person. Choose wisely, if u don't want her then don't but if u genuinely want her then go ahead so long u have done your homework that she's not being self-centered.. four years time I'd look back and be happy u took that risk. Money ain't everything son
that only work for 1% out of 100 in nigeria of nw a days, sir! Money is everything in this country.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by DEMZEE(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dump that bitch and focus on yasef and ur goals

Men should not prioritize exclusive relationships with the opposite sex in their 20s rather they should spin plates and build their dreams.

Everyday a girl is turning 18yrs old

Don't pedestalize women and pussy dude

Make yasef ur mental point of origin

U first
Ur purpose second
She third
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by DEMZEE(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
playapayaski:
Get her d fvck pregnant if u really want her in your life.. things don't always work out the way we plan but no matter what, we adapt. Wrong advice it might seem but wish I got my ex preg years ago, now I get d money I nor see better person. Choose wisely, if u don't want her then don't but if u genuinely want her then go ahead so long u have done your homework that she's not being self-centered.. four years time I'd look back and be happy u took that risk. Money ain't everything son

Rubbish advice

Women don't care about men's struggles, they wait at the finish line and Bleep the winners
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by songzDaniel01(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Papertrails:

e no go pass say na Edo girl

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by madridsta007(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Papertrails:

1. When you are broke and jobless, it is best and wise to ignore having a girlfriend and FOCUS on getting a job, getting yourself established.
2. If you decide to have a girlfriend, let her know AND agree that there would be no engagement/marriage/ child UNLESS you have been established.
3. It is foolish and wicked to bring in another person to this world when you are struggling to eat.
4. Emotions, love, kisses, does not bring food to the table. Hopefully, you can make decisions based on reason and logic and not emotions.
5. Finally, if you both are really in love, you have to merge love + common sense. Make the commitment to get married to her, but she should wait till you have a job.
When you do, fulfil that commitment.
Otherwise, leave her to go to someone else ready. Females dont have the kind of time males have.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Ahasco(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Some women are so stewpid that they have this poverty mentality ringing in their brains

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by maitrelalley1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Aunty no wan turn 'lord of the engagement ring '
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by pendragon35(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
I will bookmark this space and comment in few minutes. But as a man if you fall for this, you're in your own. I'm takingfrom personal experience from a friend.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Mr5050(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Upon all the problems ravaging our country somebody somewhere get mind say make u give her belle. Bro na God I take beg u, carry u Bata for hand run without looking back. That young lady no love u at all and she is selfish. Abeg crucify that yeye love cos if u follow her mouth na die u de so, I don wash my hand for una matter.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Deeboiy: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
Papertrails:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s already pregnant for someone else and she’s just trying to push it on you
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by SweetCunt97(f): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
GreenDestiny2:

That pampers na something else. I spend up to 4k per month on pampers.
i tell you. Our mothers survived without it sha. But who gat time to wash napkins
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by kutashi: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Drsnives:
I foresee the girl pressuring you till all your defenses are down
I foresee her manipulating you to get her pregnant.
I foresee the misery and agony in the family

This I have seen
I foresee you will die as a fool

'This I have seen'

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Drsnives(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
kutashi:

I foresee you will die as a fool

'This I have seen'

I foresee your prophecy backfiring to your household because nothing concern you

This I have seen. Fool
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Drsnives(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Drone95:
grin false prophet, tell us did u see buhari coming back to Aso rock alive?
I foresee him returning,, but his coming back will be brutal

This I have seen
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Drsnives(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
MALAGI6210:

why ur eyes no dey ever good vision bro

I only wrote what I saw.. I can't lie
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Victoria938(f): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
Anyone that tells you to father a child when ur not Financially stable should be avoided.

So my dear delete her contact and focus on ur hustle... Focus Focus Focus.

Meanwhile if u must continue with her, never make the mistake of doing that thing without Protection, innfact be wearing double CD.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Charly68: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Consider yourself being a pilot who know that the weather is not clear to fly but your passenger is trying to hurry you to fly because he can not wait anymore ..If he can't wait he should better come down and board another flight because you can't break the rules. A man that fails to run his life on principles will end up in disgrace. Don't let any woman turns you to a fool. If she can't wait she knows what to do..
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by mykerg: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lol
Drsnives:

Continue forbidding
What has been written is written.. I just wish you a safe landing

But brother, I see tears

This I have seen
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Judybash93(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
samwillyco1:

The simple truth is that good girls that can manage and ready to build a future with a beginner is one out of hundred; that's why you see some guys dragging one girl.

Yeah. That's also a good point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.