Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:00 PM

She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... (40708 Views)

The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... by Papertrails(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mcslize:

If you are not ready, just tell her she should be patient till you are financially buoyant and well convinced to settle down.

Yeah that was exactly what I did but at some point she keeps pestering me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.