Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,697 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

The Land We All Dwell, Our Reasonings, Our Comments... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Land We All Dwell, Our Reasonings, Our Comments... (98 Views)

Fresh Rally In Yoruba Land,we Not Going To Give Up / More Pictures Excerpts On The Land Issues.. (graphic Pictures) / NIGERIA - The Land Of Animals In Human Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Land We All Dwell, Our Reasonings, Our Comments... by Chimighty007(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
With all due respect but with much pains and heartbreak I make this little presentation.

I have come to understand that Nairaland Forum as a community is a perfect example of Nigeria as a Nation. The way we all live and approach issues on Nairaland Forum is same way Nigeria as a Nation is living and approaching issues.

We've all lost our senses because of sentiments, party partisan, tribalism, religion (Christianity excluded because nobody can point out how Christianity has affected Nigeria wrongly because if Christians are to react like other religions, this country would have burnt) etc.

If I may ask, does the current situation of this location we dwell bother you at all?

The Government or politicians you support, are they there for you?

Why can't we approach issues with open minds, you're preaching unity but you dividing with your actions.

How many of you are living above global poverty standard?

If you're doing well and destruction comes on this location we all dwell, how well, will you be doing by then?

Yes, the government can continue to rule us but we must not be mentally enslaved.

Continue to promote your foolishness, but let me remind you, that if it gets better it's for us all, if it burns, only God knows those who will survive, if you survive, what about relations and friends.

The Government is united against us, yet we're divided against ourselves.

It's not about your region, religion, what you have etc, but it's all about this entity and about those seeking for immunity, a better and secured future for their children.

God help us all.
Re: The Land We All Dwell, Our Reasonings, Our Comments... by Ayomiposi001: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
@op, thanks for your reasoning. I tell people, 'WE ARE HUMAN FIRST' before your religious affiliation, your tribe and whatever you choose to be. You are human first.

When you decide to do evil against someone just because they are not related to you by virtue of tribe or religion, what happened to the humanity in you?

When you decide to look the other way when evil is being perpetrated, just because the doer is your townsman or your whatever... What happened to that humanity in you?
Re: The Land We All Dwell, Our Reasonings, Our Comments... by Chimighty007(m): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ayomiposi001:
@op, thanks for your reasoning. I tell people, 'WE ARE HUMAN FIRST' before your religious affiliation, your tribe and whatever you choose to be. You are human first.

When you decide to do evil against someone just because they are not related to you by virtue of tribe or religion, what happened to the humanity in you?

When you decide to look the other way when evil is being perpetrated, just because the doer is your townsman or your whatever... What happened to that humanity in you?

I feel ashamed and sometimes I feel like weeping when I see comments on serious issues. If not for border closure I would have relocated my family to Ghana

(1) (Reply)

Get Swarovski Earrings At Cheap Price In India / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.