Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Alternatives To Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Alternatives To Google Adsense (1159 Views)

Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? / How Can I Prove Site Ownership To Google. / Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternatives To Google Adsense by xdlwilliams: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
Hello everyone,
Am a blogger and i need to know from other people into blogging if there are other suitable alternatives to Google AdSense,
The few i know require a minimum number of traffic before you become eligible, which might be difficult for blogs with lower traffic like mine, so i need to know if anyone have tried any other alternatives and how it turned out ?
Am a new blogger and i just created a couple of sites already, and just recently built two two blogs [url]goalfiesta.com[/url] and [url]metronews247.co.uk[/url] for myself and its gradually gaining traffic, but i just want to explore other ads options other than Google AdSense.
Re: Alternatives To Google Adsense by greatnaija01: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
xdlwilliams:
Hello everyone,
Am a blogger and i need to know from other people into blogging if there are other suitable alternatives to Google AdSense,
The few i know require a minimum number of traffic before you become eligible, which might be difficult for blogs with lower traffic like mine, so i need to know if anyone have tried any other alternatives and how it turned out ?
Am a new blogger and i just created a couple of sites already, and just recently built some for myself and its gradually gaining traffic, but i just want to explore other ads options other than Google AdSense.

Why not use free softwares and boost your traffic to 4000 daily for a month, so you can qualify for ad networks.

its easier.... there is NO other alternative.

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Google Adsense by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
Blogs? What are the names of the blog. Let's visit
Re: Alternatives To Google Adsense by xdlwilliams: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
greatnaija01:

Why not use free softwares and boost your traffic to 4000 daily for a month, so you can qualify for ad networks.

its easier.... there is NO other alternative.
Free softwares ?
Can you give me examples and how to go about it ?
Re: Alternatives To Google Adsense by xdlwilliams: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Thehelard2018:
Blogs? What are the names of the blog. Let's visit
Ok i got two Personal blogs at the moment [url]goalfiesta.com[/url] and [url]metronews247.co.uk[/url]
Re: Alternatives To Google Adsense by liltee123(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
xdlwilliams:

Ok nice, will check it out,
But how long have you been using it and doesn't it require a certain amount of traffic before you become eligible to to become a publisher ?

2 years. None like that before you become a publisher
Re: Alternatives To Google Adsense by greatnaija01: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
xdlwilliams:

Free softwares ?
Can you give me examples and how to go about it ?

youtube
search for free traffic bottss
Re: Alternatives To Google Adsense by xdlwilliams: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2021
liltee123:

2 years. None like that before you become a publisher
Nice bro, am happy finally meeting someone who uses something other than AdSense, got two blogs and didn't want to depend on AdSense for monetising the two,
will like to be in contact with you, ur WhatsApp number would be okay.
Re: Alternatives To Google Adsense by xdlwilliams: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2021
greatnaija01:

youtube
search for free traffic bottss
Ook, just hoping it doesn't have any side effect at some point
Re: Alternatives To Google Adsense by Boltrev: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2021
Hi op.

Adsense is the most used Ad Network by bloggers globally but in most cases, it is the least among revenue generating sources for bloggers.

In fact, it is a big risk to rely 100% on AdSense for Monetization because of many factors, there are specific niches that are more profitable for AdSense Menetization, if your traffic is not much, or is not from developed countries, you may not earn any reasonable income with AdSense and your blog may be blacklisted by AdSense if you violate one of their strict Policies.

That's not to say you shouldn't use AdSense, because they pay higher CPC and CPM compared to other Ad Networks and they are advertiser's first choice.

What you should do is combine AdSense with other high revenue generating Monetization Methods. I am talking about Affiliate marketing, Direct Advertisement, Sponsored Ads, Adsense Alternatives, Freelance and many more. These if implemented wisely are much more yielding than AdSense.

To read more on Blog Monetization techniques visit this blog post:

https://boltrev.com/how-to-make-money-with-blogging-beginners-guide/

(1) (Reply)

Website Review / No Good Websites For Nigerian Companies / Joomla 1.7 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.