Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

How To Start Your Own Affiliate Marketing Business This Month Online - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Start Your Own Affiliate Marketing Business This Month Online (507 Views)

I Want To Motivate 5 People To Start Their Business This Coming September / No Monthly Allawee For This Month For Batch A&B Due To Logistics / Lets Know How Much Corps Member Received This Month Of August As Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Your Own Affiliate Marketing Business This Month Online by Ffbt(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
Selling other people's products without creating anything from scratch is called Affiliate Marketing.

In this post, I'll do a brief explanation about Affiliate Marketing.....

Read carefully.

Mr A wants to further his education abroad but he needs a genuine information on how to travel abroad without being scammed...

Mr B is a travel abroad agent/consultant with over 20 years experience in this niche.... He has help over 580 students to travel abroad. He even has a video course that can help people with everything they need to know from the beginning to the end....

Mr C is an affiliate marketer. He doesn't know jack about how to travel abroad. He has not even been to Lagos before but he knows he can connect Mr A(Buyer) to Mr B(Seller) on a platform and get a commission....

He simply reaches out to Mr B about his plans to become an affiliate of his course which will give him more clients and sales. Mr B agrees and they will need to conclude on a commission plan.... 50/50 or 60/40.....etc

If it is 60/40 and the video course cost #20000 then Mr C gets #8000 for selling to one person.... If you can get 30 people in a month even if it is one person per day....

Do your calculation..... ��

It is possible....
There are bigger results than this o....
If you don't believe it then affiliate marketing is not for you jare...

I hope you learnt something....

Would you like me to show you an affiliate product that will help you understand everything you need to know about Affiliate Marketing and a program that gives you access to a platform that gives you the opportunity to sell products and get a commission for every product you sell....

You can do this from any part of the world..

Would you like to watch a video training of how a guy has made over 200 million selling other people's products in Nigeria....?

Send me a message on WhatsApp via 08135666117 for the video and how to Kickstart your own Affliate marketing business.......
Re: How To Start Your Own Affiliate Marketing Business This Month Online by Ffbt(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
You can still send me a message on WhatsApp to have access to the video..
Re: How To Start Your Own Affiliate Marketing Business This Month Online by Ffbt(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
You can still send me a message
Re: How To Start Your Own Affiliate Marketing Business This Month Online by Ffbt(m): 4:48am On Apr 15, 2021
You can still send me a message...
Re: How To Start Your Own Affiliate Marketing Business This Month Online by Ffbt(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Camp Kit For Batch B Stream 1 / NYSC Direct Posting And Relocation / You Too Can Earn 65k Monthly Just Like Me With A Capital Of Just N17,200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.