Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

What Is Passive Income? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Passive Income? (429 Views)

Legit Passive Income Opportunity With Your Small Investment / 5 Verified Websites To Make Passive Income Answering Questions Online In 2019 / Do You Have Just 5K To Spare Now? Start Earning Passive Income. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Passive Income? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
With the current rate of unemployment it's safe to say the only route to take now is the one that leads to "self employment". The global situation has affected many countries, even those that boost of a good and stable economy are experiencing a slight dip in the employment sector.

Meanwhile if you're in Nigeria you should be thinking of how to earn extra money, meaning looking for how to earn "passively".

What do I mean by earning passively?
It's simply means making money without necessarily over working your self, having enough time for yourself and family, having to chase your dreams and still enjoy life. Now who wouldn't want that.

I'm going to stop here, but I'll say this in order to achieve more you need to be opened-minded( seek new ways of doing things/new opportunities) and learning a digital skill is at the top of the list.
..... If you need some of this opportunities you can contact me via WhatsApp/09067665900

Re: What Is Passive Income? by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
Off to check your website and confirm your authenticity
Re: What Is Passive Income? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hope you're satisfied

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About This Jewelry Company Job In Togo / Vacancy: Radiographers In Owerri, Imo State. / Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.