Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Kindly Advice Me On This Pls. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kindly Advice Me On This Pls. (317 Views)

Kindly Advice!!! / Guys Kindly Advice Me / My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Advice Me On This Pls. by Lampert505(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
This has been bothering me that I thought to share with the world, so I could get a better opinion.

I'm prosper and I'm 21 years from not so solid background, but I seem to love tech, hence I've been following up on YouTube and Twitter, I develop love for web development, due to how bad educational systems seems to be in our country, I've got lot of folks in the university that studies CS and they all made complaints on how bad the system is, this made me get less interested in the universities aspect.

My questions now is, is there any hub around southwest (Lagos precisely), where one can study CS fully and can one get a well-paying job with their certification?
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Pls. by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
Three questions

Are you a graduate

Do you have the money to pay to.learn all you want

Apart from.CS or web development, have you dabbled into coding before

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Pls. by 1F30M4(f): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2021
I understand how bad the economy is and how everybody is trying to find a niche lucrative enough to fit in, all in a bid to make a living..

I won't mince words in saying CS is the future, the world is going digital, literally everything has..

I know what comes to mind when you see all those CS job ads on Twitter & other platforms (kaiii babanla owo leleyi).. Aje, owo yen tun wa enticing noo be lie but the Koko be sey "are you ready to do all it takes?" It's good you've been watching stuff on YT, probably you're quite familiar with some basics.. Prosper, it really doesn't just end there, you'll need to learn, practice & practice some more.. I believe your determination, hardwork & consistency will eventually pay off.. If you have a laptop or know someone who could help you with one, great, otherwise you could make do with your smartphone pending when you can get access to a laptop..

About the hub, you can check & ask questions in the Programming section of this forum.. You can also get online certifications alongside, some are free while some are paid for.. I'm sure you'll get the help, guidance & info you'd need.. Good luck Prosper!
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Pls. by Lampert505(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2021
I’m not a graduate,I jus want the needful skill to get started with and yes I’ve been coding,tho I’m still learning from udemy and YouTube
SanctifiedSista:
Three questions

Are you a graduate

Do you have the money to pay to.learn all you want

Apart from.CS or web development, have you dabbled into coding before
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This Pls. by Lampert505(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2021
I’m motivated �
Thank you very much and God bless you,I’ll do all of this ASAP
1F30M4:
I understand how bad the economy is and how everybody is trying to find a niche lucrative enough to fit in, all in a bid to make a living..

I won't mince words in saying CS is the future, the world is going digital, literally everything has..

I know what comes to mind when you see all those CS job ads on Twitter & other platforms (kaiii babanla owo leleyi).. Aje, owo yen tun wa enticing noo be lie but the Koko be sey "are you ready to do all it takes?" It's good you've been watching stuff on YT, probably you're quite familiar with some basics.. Prosper, it really doesn't just end there, you'll need to learn, practice & practice some more.. I believe your determination, hardwork & consistency will eventually pay off.. If you have a laptop or know someone who could help you with one, great, otherwise you could make do with your smartphone pending when you can get access to a laptop..

About the hub, you can check & ask questions in the Programming section of this forum.. You can also get online certifications alongside, some are free while some are paid for.. I'm sure you'll get the help, guidance & info you'd need.. Good luck Prosper!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Looking At Advertisement From All Angle / Rotary Club Of Yaba Courteville Encourages Forestation With Tree Planting / Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.