Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Incredible: All Three Of Griezmann's Children Have Been Born On April 8! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Incredible: All Three Of Griezmann's Children Have Been Born On April 8! (499 Views)

Real Reason I Made Mbappe France Captain Ahead Of Griezmann – Didier Deschamps / April 8: Griezmann Welcomes 3rd Child On Same Day As Previous Two / Barca Targets Rashford Instead Of Griezmann (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incredible: All Three Of Griezmann's Children Have Been Born On April 8! by yusufdayo1: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
Antoine Griezmann became father for the
third time on Thursday morning when his
wife Erika Choperena gave birth to Alba .
Curiously, all their children were born on
April 8, with Mia coming first in 2016 and
Amaro being born three years later the
same day.
"Today marks two and five years since
you arrived," wrote Choperena on social
media to wish her kids happy birthday.
"You revolutionised our world and made
us grow, learn and be better.
"Mum and dad can't be prouder of what
you have made us build. We love you
infinitely, crazily and freely."
Meanwhile, Griezmann did not participate
in Barcelona 's training session on
Thursday to be present at the birth of his
third child.
The Frenchman will train again with the
rest of his teammates on Friday, one day
before the Clasico against Real Madrid .

https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2021/04/08/606f139dca47414e1c8b4571.html

Re: Incredible: All Three Of Griezmann's Children Have Been Born On April 8! by ThePrincipal: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
To some, it will be surprising, however, with the advancement in technology and the assisted birth procedures, you can plan the birthday of your child... Except I hear that the births are natural birth...

Anyways, congratulations to him, though I dislike Barca.
Re: Incredible: All Three Of Griezmann's Children Have Been Born On April 8! by HeRulesMen: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2021
I'm marveled

(1) (Reply)

Edouard Mendy’s Appreciation Tweet / Goal Or No Goal❓ / A Striker Without A Good First Touch: Can Lukaku Solve The Goalscoring Problem A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.